Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-01-2024, 04:57 PM
Master

Many many thanks. I appreciate your prompt reply.
Old 21-01-2024, 11:10 AM
Master

Hi Sparrow, I hope it’s ok to ask another question.

Quite a few people come onto this forum asking for help regarding negative Energies in their home. I experienced this about thirty years ago but fortunately had a brilliant trance medium help me get rid of them and he also explained how they came to be there and I have never had anything like that happen again. The reasons for it happening to me, may not be the same reasons for someone else, so it would be good to hear from your perspective.

So my question is, can you tell us what you know about negative energies and why they come into someone’s home and what are some of the preventative measures that people can take.

Also what are the causes for one of them to attach itself to you besides the usual drugs and alcohol.

Im sure it would help many people who come onto this forum.

Many many thanks.
Old 23-01-2024, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
So my question is, can you tell us what you know about negative energies and why they come into someone’s home and what are some of the preventative measures that people can take.

Dear Redchic12,

Cosmic courtesies from Sparrow and the Asceleottyi.

To begin with, it should be first understood that activities which invoke a fearful response are not always indicative of a negative entity, but more symptomatic of misperceived threat and interpretation of events. This usually occurs from preloaded fears adopted from the fictitious adaptations of others beliefs.
The intentions behind much activity considered frightening to some individuals is actually benign.

When we speak of negative energies or entities, many associate this with the presupposition of a declaration of evil. It is important within your own empowerment to acknowledge activity attributed to evil are merely values of expression incongruous to your own and your degree of tolerance. These tolerances continue to be revised through the exploration of enlightened values through the human timeline. When you call something evil you are actually giving it energy and fueling it to take on that persona. This persona will then feed off mass human fear of this affirmation called evil.

Behaviour of emotive entities can often be understood in the same way as human behaviour is indicative of escalatory patterns, as follows:
Agitated> Disruptive> Destructive> Dangerous> Threatening

Such behaviour or activity can often be alleviated by understanding what is absent within the entity's necessity for wellbeing.

There are many variables through which energies and entities enter the home of an individual. For the purpose of your query, I will focus specifically on the malign.

The predominant provocation for unwanted activity in any given home or building is the result of a person's own behaviour and activity. That is, something they have done, or continue to do, has elicited a response from something within its proximity. This is either inadvertently, through ignorance, or one or more participants have sought it through intent. In such cases the activity will typically follow an individual, rather than a specific location.

In the case where the location itself is the predominant provocation, this is typically a factor of proximity to the building or something within it. In such cases the activity will typically surround the land or the structures upon it, or objects inside it. It is then possible that such energy or entity may shift attachment from an object, or place, to that of a person.

The most obvious preventative measure would be to not engage in behaviours and activities which attract that which does not align to your core central values. Common sense would likely help in this respect. Learn to become aware of what energy, thoughts and intentions you are sending out for other forms of life to perceive. Even if you are sending out intense loving energy, that is still going to attract other energies and entities who have an interest in its source.

Additionally, when stepping foot into territory which is considered unknown to you or beyond your understanding, it is always wise to take precautions as you would any voyage or expedition.

Returning back to the home, since this is your place of rest and personal sanctuary, you should maintain it as you would any sacred temple. This means keeping it clean, free of clutter, and well loved. Do not bring things into the home which either contain malign energies or will attract malign energies.
If your home is subjected to your own or others negative energies, through trauma, fear or domestic disturbances, then you must cleanse these from your property, and from yourselves.

Many private citizens will be aware of the term 'implied right of access'. For example, you may have a path leading to your front door and a doorbell, through which you have therefore 'implied' others have a right to set foot onto your property to gain access to your front door, or mailbox. Such a principle also applies to other entities who wish to gain access to your property, or your own energy field. If you do not want other energies or entities to feel invited into your home then withdraw the implied right of access. You may do this by all manner of creative ways corresponding to your personal belief systems. Moreover, not engage in activities inside the home which send out 'implied right of access' signals to malign energies. Many people will claim that they do not, but I assure you they most certainly do, because I observe them frequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Also what are the causes for one of them to attach itself to you besides the usual drugs and alcohol.

While attachments can be initially attracted through many locations, the cause is typically as I have described, in that it is human behaviour and action (or inaction) which enables attachments. This can be through a form of neglect, of emotional or mental instability, poor health, sexual extremism, hate and violence, vulnerability, repetitive unresolved fears or trauma. It can be through forms of ignorant activity, of dark or innocent fantasy, or by exposing yourself to the unknown and unexplored. The list goes on.

In short, anything within your activities, energy field and within your consciousness which provides 'implied right of access' by means of attraction.

Different forms of life and energy are attracted to different things, in the same way as lovers are drawn to different qualities in a partner. What you attract is determined by what you illuminate as a form of experience for something else to have. That is, all life forms, regardless of how you choose to define them, all seek a specific form of experience. Whether you get an attachment or not depends on whether your energy or activity can provide an experience which the entity desires to have. It is therefore a course best taken to remove access to any experience any malign entity hopes to gain from you.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 27-01-2024, 12:56 PM
Master

Many thanks Sparrow. Yes you are quite right because when this happened in my home I had someone living there who was severely depressed and was doing drugs. So all that makes sense.

I’m sure this is going to be very helpful for others who come on to this forum looking for help with such a problem.

Thank you very much.
Old 27-01-2024, 10:10 PM
Knower

My first impressions here sparrow is the knowledge, and how you speak with hidden meaning in your art, my assumption is based upon this! you speak like a druid guided maybe by the messenger of the sparrow.

Last edited by vibrations : 28-01-2024 at 08:02 AM.
Old 28-01-2024, 08:00 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Declining mental health, and what is essentially self-harming behaviour, are clear examples of implied right of access to your energy field by the malign. They are both forms of sustained repetitive behaviours which act as a beacon for castaways of consciousness within the sea of souls.

-Sparrow

Old 28-01-2024, 08:00 PM
Master
Dear vibrations,

...Do you do other impressions?

-Sparrow

Old 28-01-2024, 08:53 PM
Administrator
I would agree with sparrow not everything is down to negative energies.
I had a friend that I looked after who changed after the Death of her husband
Nobody would speak to her she had become so Negative. people used to say
After speaking to her they would feel uncomfortable because she was so negative
They used to ask me what I had that I could speak with her and not feel what they did.

My answer was because I knew her when her husband was alive when on a sunny day she would stand by the door,
Ironing and singing she was so different
she was happy. she had friends then but the death of her husband changed her
So much so that people thought she was a negative Entity,

I used to tell them not to judge her too harshly, that anyone can be affected by the loss of a loved one, they did not understand it until it happened to them.

Namaste
Old 29-01-2024, 06:37 AM
Master

Sparrow #1456

Thank you. That is so correct (which I found out much later)

#1547………….sooooo funny Sparrow! Love it lol
Old 30-01-2024, 09:36 AM
Knower

I was just wondering because I’m studying this though it’s only stepping stones for me, i lived an isolated life, but somehow I was able connect with nature inwards if that makes sense, I read your post about trees vibing, your connection to nature is beautiful and very inspiring as with your words.