Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 06-02-2013, 06:37 PM
mom

origami paper cranes

I am not sure where this question belongs, I decided to post it here since it has a lot to do with energy, and I think my awareness of energy stems from energy work I do for my daughter.
Does paper or wood hold healing or positive energy, or can it be "programmed" like gemstones?
I ask this because I was trying to make some changes within our home last night (through utilizing gemstones), trying to weed out some unwanted energies, and felt compelled to place strings of origami paper cranes in specific spots in rooms that I knew needed to be cleared. I have heard from others to put some salt in these places in the rooms, but I sensed whatever energy was there would just "peer" at it, as in not be affected. But I sensed that placing the cranes there repelled these energies. There was a big change for me, that I was aware of energy wise when I went to bed (however, I did do some gemstones changing ups as well).
I was curious as to what some thought of this out of the ordinary approach using origami cranes? I have found myself feeling more at peace when I gaze on them while upset in the past. I am wondering if it has to do with the energy of the paper, from the tree it was initially made from, or if it has more to do with my thoughts and wishes that I "put into" the origami cranes that might have more to do with it?
I asked another person who can sense this on a deeper level to look at my origami cranes and tell me what she senses, and was told there was a peaceful calm energy about them, and noticed several different energy colors radiating from them. I would love to hear some others' thoughts on this.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:05 AM
cMarie

Wow, that is really interesting! I have never given it much thought, but I also have many origami cranes, my daughter makes them. I do get a peaceful feeling from them, but I think is because I think of my daughter making them, or I thought so. Perhaps it does have something to with the paper, the colors, the crane. I will be thinking about it, and I will post if I come up with any ideas.

Looking forward to hearing other's thoughts on this!

Blessings!
Old 07-02-2013, 06:36 AM
mom

I am not sure it is the colors for our cranes, as mine are all made from old magazines and catalogues...so s****** looking! But i did have the thoights of bringing health and protection for our family while making them. There are legends about the paper cranes and cranes in general if you havent read about it before...interesting to know!
Old 08-02-2013, 05:40 PM
mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cMarie
Wow, that is really interesting! I have never given it much thought, but I also have many origami cranes, my daughter makes them. I do get a peaceful feeling from them, but I think is because I think of my daughter making them, or I thought so. Perhaps it does have something to with the paper, the colors, the crane. I will be thinking about it, and I will post if I come up with any ideas.

Looking forward to hearing other's thoughts on this!

Blessings!

I am curious to know, what does your daughter think or wish while making the paper cranes (obviously if not too personal)? I wonder if the feelings you recieve when looking at them correlates to what she is thinking or wishing while she makes them. As I have witnessed in a way protection, which is one of the things I thought about while making the paper cranes.