Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by not human
I can't really speak for anyone else... do you mean do I have an agenda or motive to communicate..... well not concious until you mentioned it but now you do I guess I would say to understand....and my motive would be similar if talking to anyone else....do I project the impression that I have hidden motives?

no. to understand as a motive is fine
Old 20-09-2011, 10:38 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
why do you repeatedly challenge me and insist to me to prove you wrong by addressing consistencies in you?
There is no 'challenge', i have stated the facts as i experienced them, i have asked for a result, and.. and, i have offered you the opportunity to dispute the situation.. you have avoided that opportunity.. and so, it is reasonable to conclude that you agree, but do not wish to state so.

QUOTE=hybrid]why do you have to conclude that i agree? is there i need for that?[/quote]
I have asked for a result, hybrid.. you have offered no reason my request should not be honored, so i conclude you will honor the request..

Be well..
Old 20-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Master
Life *is* amazing. I guess I am pondering why anyone would want to stay on the outside looking in, on the sidelines, and I'm wondering whether the awareness wants to BECOME what we are, so they can experience ... all of this.... even heart-stopping moments when cars nearly hit our loved ones.

That's not to influence you at all WS... it really isn't. I must be missing something, or I am simply hard-wired to Become, to play on the stage of life rather than sit contentedly in the audience. Don't know, just asking myself.
SerpentQueen

I hear you and when I think such things I tend to come to the conclusion, who is it that I think is on the sidelines. It is just a thought. No one is on the sidelines.
The stage of life is certainly observed by who I am.....and it certainly appears like I am engaged in it and becoming and such things but to me, from what I've realized, it is nothing, it comes from nothing and it only exists in awareness....who I am.
However......and this is where I stumble..........it is nothing...but it IS.
I don't know what to make of that but I know not to try because I know it is just thought or unawareness trying. Needing to be in control.
It's like......ok now I realize who I am...............now..what is THIS....................lol Actually it's more like why is THIS. I've heard all the theories but I haven't realized any of them. I can see and observe though, that it is more than I realize. That is exciting and mysterious.
Thank you for your post and I am glad you can see I sensed no ill intent.
(you are one of my favorite people too......shhhhh, don't tell anyone)
Seriously, I thoroughly enjoy your posts and specifically your energy........blessings......
Old 20-09-2011, 04:00 PM
moke64916

Expanded consciousness goes much deeper than just awareness. Then you start Remembering and truths get deeper and deeper. And there are multiple layers of consciousness. Being aware is just one form of consciousness. But it all starts with awareness or should I say staying present in the moment. It allows the mind, body, spirit unification to be made. Look at Spirit Guide Sparrow. He's made it far spiritually.
Old 20-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Master
I'm not sure who you are addressing Moke but I'm not talking about being aware. In fact thruout this thread I never was talking about being aware.
The way I see it, there is no being aware. There is awareness and in my realization there is nothing deeper.
The word awareness is being confused with what many see as being aware. It simply is the closest term I can think of to describe who i am. It is all there is and everything happens within it so therefore in essence, is not really happening. However nothing IS happening. This a mystery to the mind. One I feel has no answer because one I feel is only asked by the mind.

I'm sharing the realization I had here and clarifying my use of the word awareness.............I'm not trying to convince you......trust me.
Thanks and blessings.....James
Old 20-09-2011, 04:18 PM
moke64916

Yes it is peaceful and quiet in these states. Just stillness.
Old 21-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Master
Hey... I thought I'd better interject to say, there's just this and if it's not the pure joy it's 'supposed' to be then that's just how it is. People say you choose how you feel, but you just feel the way you do and that's how you feel, which is perfectly fine because it changes anyway.

Amazingly we recognize everything changes and 'this' will pass, is passing.
Old 21-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Master
Well you know a lot more than I do Gem........lol

This life makes no sense at all to me.....in a good way though.

I notice choosing, I notice everything changing, I notice feeling the way I do for no reason other than that is how I feel. I notice not understanding any of it. I notice being ok with that........lol
Old 21-09-2011, 12:57 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Hey... I thought I'd better interject to say, there's just this and if it's not the pure joy it's 'supposed' to be then that's just how it is. People say you choose how you feel, but you just feel the way you do and that's how you feel, which is perfectly fine because it changes anyway.

Amazingly we recognize everything changes and 'this' will pass, is passing.
There is a point spiritually when you make that mind, body, spirit connection as one where you do have the choice over how you feel 24 hours a day. I'm experiencing it right now. The trick is to love all emotions that way you never feel bad. Your always in a wonderful state.
Old 21-09-2011, 12:57 AM
Master
Hello,

So perhaps this is what it is about? Just noticing the passing and choosing how to interact with it, not so much having to have to define it.

How one interacts may define how life affects one.

Peace