Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Master
@aglaya I will take your question.

Is there someone who have left behind in your past. The energy here is feminine ...maternal type... A ' step mother ' comes to mind but it might only be metaphorical or maybe an elderly lady who hasn't been really nice. The message here is that you are right to let this go...you are right to pave your own path and take the high road. You can move on and are on track.

At this time if you are deciding to disconnect from people or energies and trying to remove/ separate yourself to carve your own . This pays of in the long run.

I hope this relates...let me know and I can take your question again if you need. Thanks alot.

My question... I recently decided to quit on something and start on my own. Any words of positive encouragement at this time . Thanks
Old 15-07-2019, 06:34 PM
Pathfinder

Feedback for angelic star

Thanks for the reading, angelic star. It touched some very sensitive points in my current life situation, and I am grateful for that.

This reading gave me the chance to look at myself from several viewpoints, and to see other people as playing significant roles in my life, but projecting back to me my own thoughts and actions. I know it might sound crazy, but this is the way I feel it. And it is a very special experience for me. Thank you!

Question for angelic star:

I recently decided to quit on something and start on my own. Any words of positive encouragement at this time.
Google will tell you what 11:11 means.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:49 PM
Knower

Reading for Angelic Star
I recently decided to quit on something and start on my own. Any words of positive encouragement at this time

4 of swords rx, Strength rx, 6 of pentacles (Radiant Rider Waite)

You won't to stay put any longer, nor agree to restrain yourself. You have felt depleted and powerless, but never mind what happened in the past. Now you're taking action and you will succeed. Some people who may have criticised you will come back and acknowledge your success, possibly asking for your help/advice this time around. Tables will turn.

Hope it resonates, and best wishes!

Question for Rachella

What is the frigging reason (karmic? lesson from a past life? Energy imbalance?) why I can't let go of Mr X after many years, even with zero contact and being fully aware they have happily moved on without me?
Old 16-07-2019, 03:10 AM
Master
@Aglaya...sort of your reading reminded me of where I sort of myself am ...maybe in different context but it felt like it related to me as well.

@Rachella thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to read for me. I appreciate it alot. Your reading brought a smile to my face. Thank you alot for the time.

I will do your question in a few hours if no one takes it.

Smiles and blessings your end.

Question for Rachella

What is the frigging reason (karmic? lesson from a past life? Energy imbalance?) why I can't let go of Mr X after many years, even with zero contact and being fully aware they have happily moved on without me
Old 17-07-2019, 10:12 PM
Guide

Question for Rachella

What is the frigging reason (karmic? lesson from a past life? Energy imbalance?) why I can't let go of Mr X after many years, even with zero contact and being fully aware they have happily moved on without me?

Hi Rachella! I am breaking in a ‘new to me’ deck, The Wild Unknown Tarot, and wow, am I impressed! For your question I pulled -

10 of Swords, the Lovers, the Chariot, and the Fool.

Base card: 3 of Swords. Betrayal, Heartbreak, Turmoil

I don’t read a karmic lesson or a past life here, but perhaps energy imbalance fits the bill. Most of us will think on ‘the one that got away’ or maybe hold a torch for a loved one, but the trick is not to obsess. Obsession skews balance.
I know. It’s not easy..., especially when you feel you have hit rock bottom.

The good news is Lovers and a new Journey await you, if you can just move along, or get on that Chariot and ride! Really positive cards, after acknowledging, moving past the heartbreak and putting Mr. X in the past.

Hope this helps.

Question for Anne

What do I need to know about the remainder of this summer?
Old 18-07-2019, 06:42 AM
Knower

Feedback for Anne

Thanks for your reading. So, obsession is the reason why I obsess over this certain person Lol. I was not asking about a future love either, I think the reading is slightly out of focus. It's ok, I guess sometimes we are not meant to receive an answer, and you told me what a sensible friend would tell me, thanks for that

I am going to take you question in return.

Reading for Anne

What do I need to know about the remainder of this summer?

Ten of pentacles rx, Nine of cups rx, Four of cups.

You need to know that you are surrounded by abundance, but you are not seeing it. You have got all what you need and all the means to be really happy, however you are not enjoying any of it, as it seems that your attention is diverted elsewhere.

Hope this resonates!

Next question for Rachella
I love very much the city where I live. However, will the events force me to move and relocate somewhere else?
Old 18-07-2019, 10:52 AM
Guide

Feedback for Rachella
Hmmm. Yes, thank you. Sometimes I have probs seeing the big picture, or the forest for the trees. Your reading is a good reminder for me to work with and appreciate what I have now.

Next question for Rachella
I love very much the city where I live. However, will the events force me to move and relocate somewhere else?
Old 19-07-2019, 08:56 AM
Master
Next reading with Rachella.

It feels eventually yes. There is a very slight karma remaining at this place you are at now but will eventually move on to a new city. A change of scene and upliftment of self esteem. A male/ father will be proud and feel connected to you over this. A raise of opportunities and better things to come. It happens after a transition...because as of now in this reading moving to a new city is still abrupt. So I must say next many months that might come up and you will be more ready for something new.

I hope this answers you. Let me know.

Next reading for angelic star

Any words of encouragement for finances this coming year ?

Last edited by angelic star : 19-07-2019 at 12:28 PM.
Old 19-07-2019, 09:46 AM
Knower

Feedback for Angelic Star
Wow. Hopefully so. I nearly have tears in my eyes. You picked on the father figure, in fact my dad is one of the factors that scare me the most with regards to the future. And yes, I feel like there is still karma with the city where I am living, as I have moved here years ago but did not plant any root so far. Thanks a lot. You're a great reader

Next reading for angelic star

Any message of positive encouragement. Thanks
Old 19-07-2019, 12:29 PM
Master
No worries Rachella...m glad to help �� very pleasant and happy to connect with you ������

Next reading for angelic star ( I just changed my question a bit )

Any words of positive encouragement in regards to finances this coming year ? Thanks