Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-12-2020, 11:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, in all the readings I've done. The Records are like an actual library...you walk into and through with a Guide/friend.
Maybe I'll find something I can quote.

As far as I know, the non-physical reality can't be directly described in terms of our five senses' perceptions. This is why anything from there goes through a translation, which uses elements we are familiar.

Whatever we perceive, in whatever altered state of consciousness, is a translation affected by our individual beliefs. In order to reduce distortions, this translations are also symbolical, so to better understand non-physical related information, we have to look through the obvious, and decode the symbolism.

I browsed Linda Howe's "How to Read the Akashic Records"; thanks for the recommendation. The author offers a customized prayer to get into a state of consciousness appropriate for making inner inquiries.

This book may be useful to those who know no other way of tapping into their own inner source of guidance, like prayer, meditation, self-hypnosis, ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-12-2020, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I would suggest Miss Hepburn that these Akashic Records are non other than Jung's Collective Unconscious. A total collection of all that has ever been experienced by everything.
Each of us humans, as each leaf too, adds to the total experience for which the universe exists. Some people break through into the 'space' where all information is contained and become great in their fields.
The talents of savants where part of the brain is damaged and so forces the mind to seek other ways seems to be proof of the 'normal' person's restricted doorway to this 'space' - without which restriction we would be totally overwhelmed.

I was thinking along the same lines and there does seem to be a very definite connection of sorts between the Akashic Records and Jung's Collective Unconscious. Good observation!
Old 03-12-2020, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
I was thinking along the same lines and there does seem to be a very definite
connection of sorts between the Akashic Records and Jung's Collective Unconscious. Good observation!
I forgot to comment - but I agree with Busby, also.

I have been shown at particular moments, suddenly - shockingly, scenes from past lives...kinda from the A. Records, right?
Where else?

And they really really helped me to understand situations...giving me the understanding to forgive or
why on earth there was this amazing mutual attraction with someone I didn't want, for example.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-12-2020, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
As far as I know, the non-physical reality can't be directly described in terms of our five senses' perceptions.
This is why anything from there goes through a translation, which uses elements we are familiar
I was greatly influenced regarding the non -physical after life and the A.Records from Anthony
Borgia's "Life In the Unseen World''- he was a medium and a 'psychic type friend' passed that communicated what it was like
'over there' from his death bed on!
"More In the Unseen" is even better.

These were the same as all the medium sessions Chico Xavier had...
one of the most profound mediums.
(Movie: "The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey', was based on his 'sessions', I call them.)

So much is explained for those interested.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-12-2020, 03:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Since reading about your journey can aid your soul.
This should be the correct area.
I'll start, what do you think?

How to Read the Akashic Records by Linda Howe, a 1997 publication known to spiritual navigators as the handbook
to the nonphysical, vibrational library called the Akashic records.

Those who frequent it say this space contains every thought, emotion, and experience that has ever happened to every soul that has ever existed.
Or: It’s a Google search for your soul, ...

https://goop.com/wellness/spirituali...ashic-records/

The Akashic Records have been around, probably since time immemorial and if we look hard enough, it seems to be present, probably in all belief systems.

Many of us have known it as the 'book of life' which plays a major role in Judean/Christian/Islamic beliefs which had already been well developed in Exodus 32:33 where in the NIV translation reads "The Lord replied to Moses, “Whoever has sinned against me I will blot out of my book."

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-12-2020, 04:21 PM
Master
Many attribute the Akashic Records to Edgar Cayce, and some go back further to Helena Petrovna Blavatsky........... and Andrew Jackson was even before her.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-12-2020, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Many attribute the Akashic Records to Edgar Cayce, and some go
back further to Helena Petrovna Blavatsky...and Andrew Jackson was even before her.
Attribute? You mean that they brought the A. Records to the forefront, probably.

Book of Life - yes.

Old 03-12-2020, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Attribute? You mean that they brought the A. Records to the forefront, probably.

Book of Life - yes.

attribute...... yes, certain people are given credit for making the Akashic Records known...... but it appears Akashic Records is just another name for what some call the "Book of Life" and it probably goes by other names in other belief systems such as Kamma and Karma.

Old 03-12-2020, 05:58 PM
Master

We make the mistake of thinking that we are here to learn.
In truth the whole knowledge of the universe lies hardly touched but at our disposal. I mentioned savants above, also known as idiot savants, those people with remarkable talents, talents which surpass understanding. You can google this. Because their brains are damaged they have to find other ways to mirror themselves into the outside world. All great artists, painters, scientists, architects, musicians, writers and so on all have access to this information and its roots in the human mind.
We and everything else is/are here to experience, on behalf of the universe, every possible niche which can be experienced. The universe is without morals or differentiating between what we call good or bad - these are human concepts set by us to create a sense of security.
As evolution moves 'forwards', let's use that word, so knowledge of what there is everywhere is increased. We can see how the speed life on this planet alone has increased within one generation and will continue to increase as pile upon pile of knowledge grows.
The reported experiences of mystics of all cultures often includes 'Oh I knew everything!' I know this from personal experience and the insight is overwhelming.

Jung 'discovered' these 'dimensions' by observation and practice probably not linking them to what we may call esoteric philosophies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUZlTbsK8IE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF1W4bWA7DE

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.