Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-01-2021, 02:13 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordquas
Who's just starting out on this journey, who's been on it for a while and who's been on it WAY too long? What are the differences/similarities that y'all notice between all of your lengths?

Let's see this started in 2003. Its been 18 years. I met her when I was 13. She was 28. We separated until I was 17 and when I turned 18 I asked her to date me. She said she doesn't date anyone under 23. But she would flirt with me and be sexual.

We separated in 2008, I died a couple times, and had way too many OBEs. I thought I had died and I was in heaven. I suddenly had a epiphany that came to me and I got her apartment address through telepathy. I wrote this all down, along with the evolution of humans and rocks. It was weird!

I wrote down the way I loved her in heaven. I wish I still had that paper. Sometimes I still feel like I'm in heaven, even right now. <3

I suppose angels are around me and the twin flame journey continues but in a brighter path. I yearn and long for her some days, and some days I tell myself I dont love her, then her love gets stronger, and it surrounds me.

We are connected. We always will be. If I don't feel her, I can call on her and her love will surround me.

Life is not what I expected it to be , but it is so beautiful