Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Oh Krystalle and gypsymystique you totally made me laugh... I have been thinking like for months now you BOTH might be in MY soul group!! Dear world...

Too funny. Who knows?
Old 06-06-2012, 09:08 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
It just doesn't make sense for a person to worship a celeb and think they are their soul mate.

Hi veronicax. I actually think I understand now what you mean... I didn't back then in that other thread so sorry for that But there is one minor problem here with what you said: I have never met a person with genuine connection to a celebrity who would worship that celebrity... Not even if they say they are a fan of that person. You know there are lots of ways to be a fan and not all fans are hysteric... But back to the topic, that last sentence went bit off sorry.

So my point is, there will always be those delusional people who do worship some celebrities, thinking those celebrities are perfect and what ever, and insisting those celebrities are their soul mates (in these cases they most definitely are not). But there are also those who don't worship, who just genuinely see and most importantly feel the connection to that celebrity as a soul and not as a celebrity. In these cases, there is no reason why a celebrity who really is just a human being just like every other human being is, couldn't be that persons soul mate or even a tf.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:11 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Oh wow Suikagirl you are back!! Yippee!!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:12 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Too funny. Who knows?

Yep. Who knows! It would make lots of sense to me though...
Old 06-06-2012, 09:18 AM
Krystalle

Also i am a huge fan of many of my friends,they have nothing to do with any art, but i am a fan cause they are great, inspiring, strong people.
Whats wrong with being a fan? why is it such a bad word? gimme a break...we are not in 1999 anymore.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:24 AM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystalle
Also i am a huge fan of many of my friends,they have nothing to do with any art, but i am a fan cause they are great, inspiring, strong people.
Whats wrong with being a fan? why is it such a bad word? gimme a break...we are not in 1999 anymore.

Krystalle, you just transformed my silent thoughts to visible words I think exactly like that too.
Old 06-06-2012, 10:43 AM
Deactivated Account

I have been thinking on this topic today. Say your tf/sm/a.n other connection always turned up in dreams as a person in the public eye. This could be simply an image matched to your feeling by your mnd, yes, or ofc, it could be that person.

Now, if you were trying to contact the connnect whilst in meditation, if you thought it 'might' be this person, enough if just conncentrating on the connection, do you think it is possible to make a connect by accident to the celeb?
Old 06-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
I have been thinking on this topic today. Say your tf/sm/a.n other connection always turned up in dreams as a person in the public eye. This could be simply an image matched to your feeling by your mnd, yes, or ofc, it could be that person.

Now, if you were trying to contact the connnect whilst in meditation, if you thought it 'might' be this person, enough if just conncentrating on the connection, do you think it is possible to make a connect by accident to the celeb?

I have actually been researching a bit of this due to the nature of my tf and thoughts on celebrity. The question was actually posed years ago that if all these people were focused on a celebrity in fantasy or such and the celebrity was spiritually inclined, wouldn't he/she react to the energy of the fantasy?

I am thinking that the person would have to have an energy flow back toward the sender in order to even notice. My reasoning is based on other encounters with people sending and receiving energy in my personal life. Both people have to be open to that for it to work.

In the event of a true soul connection, then, yes, one could certainly get through to the celebrity and then receive energy/communication back. You could also get something back from the higher self of the person and communicate that way, but then the person in the body probably wouldn't be conscious of what was going on.

There is a psychological concept called celebrity worship syndrome that talks about the people who have more fanatical leanings towards celebrities and the more spiritual people have more of these tendencies.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Deactivated Account

AH, nice to know there is someone else looking into this!

Yes, what you say does seem to make sense. A HS would probably stop all these energies if it did not recognize them.

Oh, I apologise for my bad english, I was at work, on my mobile with hiccups!
Old 06-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Master

Well, I look into this because I am curious about what separates spirituality from outright delusion. Also, there are many soul connections that closely resemble twin flames, so it would be tough to distinguish if one didn't really study and test.

Sometimes a strong connection is just karmic. If I had listened to people "in the know" years ago I would have sworn a karmic connection was my twin flame, and something about that just didn't seem right.