Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-03-2021, 08:24 PM
Guide

haha such crazy thread
and god hulk hogan.....just no lol
Old 02-03-2021, 09:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
And all this time i thought it was Hulk Hogan that was your celebrity crush.
I see you have jokes today cool breeze. At this point in my life I'll take my favorite anime character Mirai Trunks who is the Saiyan and Human hybrid son of Vegeta and Bulma. from Dragon Ball Z cartoon series .
Old 03-03-2021, 01:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I wanted to really believe that biracial half British Pakistani and half English artist Zayn Javadd Malik from Bradford UK born to parents Yasir and Trisha on 1-12-1993 was my "celebrity soulmate". I know he is not though God /the Universe did not put him in my life and our paths were never going to cross. He is not my soulmate or in my "soul family group", Zayn is already in a relationship with Gigi Hadid who is biracial half Palestinian and half Dutch, and they have a newborn daughter . I have had my fair share of celeb crushes before but this one is different. I'm more bummed that I'll never get to see him in concert or meet him at meet & greet or by chance. I'm not saying there would be a "connection" cause I do not know what kind of energy that I would give off . Anyway I know that Zayn Malik is not my soulmate and we would not even be compatible relationship and astrological wise . I can't really listen to his music and Maladaptive daydream about him like I normally do cause he is a father now and that just kind of kills the vibe for me cause he is not single and childless. I can't believe I even used to subscribe to the notion of having a celebrity as a soulmate that is living there are some people that claim to have a connection with a deceased celebrity . Anyway I know Zayn is not meant for me and I for him and I have accepted that.

don't you just hate it when they let you go off and believe whatever it is you want, when it has no foundation in reality? I certainly do. At least you have some sense though, at my worst I'd have had myself believing 'that is ok, my celebrity soul mate will soon break up with whomever and then we'll be together for eternity!' And then I'd go to my death bed feeding myself that kind of tripe and just be tremendously disappointed in the end.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:16 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I see you have jokes today cool breeze. At this point in my life I'll take my favorite anime character Mirai Trunks who is the Saiyan and Human hybrid son of Vegeta and Bulma. from Dragon Ball Z cartoon series .
My and my boyfriend both fancy Vegeta hahaha
Old 03-03-2021, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
My and my boyfriend both fancy Vegeta hahaha
Lol you and your boyfriend have good taste in fictional characters .
Old 03-03-2021, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
don't you just hate it when they let you go off and believe whatever it is you want, when it has no foundation in reality? I certainly do. At least you have some sense though, at my worst I'd have had myself believing 'that is ok, my celebrity soul mate will soon break up with whomever and then we'll be together for eternity!' And then I'd go to my death bed feeding myself that kind of tripe and just be tremendously disappointed in the end.
I mean I know that it was never in the cards for me to be with any of my celebrity crushes. The thought of having a supposed soulmate or twinsoul in the the spotlight makes one feel special that is how I viewed it. even if Zayn wasn't a singer or an ex member of One Direction I still would not have a chance with him. It is easier just projecting an illusion of what you think a person is that way you can't lose the fantasy or be disappointed if they are not like how you imagined them. I like Zayn cause he is great vocalist, artistic, he is good at literature and he has this ethereal beauty about him that I cannot explain but the only way to describe him. Even though that makes him sound otherworldly when he is just a human like the rest of us.
Old 03-03-2021, 06:18 PM
AbodhiSky

now if the celebrity was a life long friend they would probably be in your soul group
Old 03-03-2021, 06:20 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mused
haha such crazy thread
and god hulk hogan.....just no lol

i'd go with dolly parton. she seems so upbeat
Old 05-03-2021, 01:13 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i'd go with dolly parton. she seems so upbeat

she seems awesome!! too bad shes taken or i might consider her as my tf lol
Old 11-03-2021, 10:53 PM
Master
Well maybe if not in this life, hopefully if there is a next life or alternate universe. But that is just wishful thinking.