Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Master

Sorta...you just have to remember that time doesn't really exist.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Sorta...you just have to remember that time doesn't really exist.

Like how specific? I want to try this with him too but I am not sure what to use with him. Could you give me an example?
Old 12-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Knower
Could it be something like asking him to say my name during an interview or something?
Old 12-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Master

Your name might work if it is common enough, and he was going to say a name as an example.

When my tf was working on his last movie, I was there when he announced it, and I was sending him energy to help. I wound up waking up often from long conversations with him. I didn't think much of it until he said a name. It wasn't my name, but I figured it was likely the name of an ex-girlfriend. I googled it, and it was the first love of his life.

There was a movie idea he'd tossed because he thought the characters were too old, so I sent him a message for an idea about how he could use the same actors as different characters without compromising the integrity of the film. He told one of the actors about it right around the time I sent him the message, and the actor mentioned it on the radio.

The name might be easier unless you can create like he does. Then, you might send song lyrics or something.
Old 13-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSerena
Could it be something like asking him to say my name during an interview or something?

What I have done several times that has worked is just ask him to wear something he doesn't usually wear, say a certain color. I know this sounds strange. But, the first time I tried this was after I read about twins having a telepathic connection. So, I concentrated on whatever it was that I wanted to send him as a message. Like wear a red shirt (which I'd never seen him in) or wave the next time someone takes your picture in public (which he rarely ever does in candid shots). Things like this felt like confirmations for me because they did happen...and quickly after I'd asked for them to, but none as much as when I asked him to wear a particular piece of jewelry. The day I saw that was the day I believed that it was really happening and that the connection was real.
Old 16-06-2012, 07:02 AM
Knower
Wow! Thank you for the examples. I will try to use some of these.
Old 17-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Raineco

not quite celebs

hi new to this. I havent known it for long but I too have a hollywood tf, weirdest thing that's happened to me since I was born. Not famous tho, u could say they were a B-lister (with A-list connections)... take it slow... slo, slo, slo, proceed w caution is a good #1 rule.
I am not part of the scene myself, in fact far away in the midwest having this long distance dream, feeling as tho i may never understand it.
Old 17-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Master

There are lots of people who work in that world but aren't famous unless you are in the know.
Old 17-06-2012, 08:44 PM
Raineco

I have a new, odd sense of faith about it. We have so far to go we are not on the same page, there is so much more for her to know and me to understand too. But i know we are given all that we need to get to where we are ready to go. We jusr kinda reached a new level and if feels good to just enjoy relating, feeling right to unconditionally love, stay in the moment, how the future must look is not for me to decide.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Krystalle

yeah, and my TF is Kim Kardashian, cause i think shes so hot and im sure that under all that there is a very spiritual person :')