Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-12-2022, 07:29 PM
Master
Question His dark materials? Demons.

Do you think demons are real and are invisible in this world?

Do you think humans are capable of having demons whether animal form or not? Inverted they are the same soul, what links with this as far as twin flames are concerned? Do you think we have many parts of the same soul thus demon’s making up the inevitable?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 18-12-2022 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling for 'demons'
Old 18-12-2022, 07:41 PM
I think mischievous spirits exist hanging around the earth plane...and if you are weak, full of fear,
anger, deceit and such, they LOVE to feed off you and your troubles.
I don't call them demons...just screwed up spirits as criminals are screwed up; they enjoy and relish the 'bad things' in life.
So hang around those people.
(My family had/has a generational spirit like this. I have seen, and others, how it can transform a person...their face, their voice.
It would not dare to come around me!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-12-2022, 07:51 PM
Pathfinder
Demons exist

During Satanic Rituals I saw them when I was a child. There was one that inhabited my mother and her family and one that entered my father when he interrupted one of their rituals.
I would sometimes see two pairs of eyes where there should've been one in my mother and the demon also left her after, on occasion, she'd been abusing me so that it could feed off her guilt.

They are basically energy vampires, feeding off negative emotions.
Old 19-12-2022, 04:58 AM
Master

Miss H is spot on. Totally agree.
Old 19-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Experiencer

Dark Entities

Who are dark entities?

"You would be correct not to refer to such phenomenon as dark spirits, for there can never be anything dark or negative associated with a ‘spirit’. For the spirit is that aspect of you which is closest to God.

Dark entities or that which is categorised as malevolent forces in human interpretation can be one of many things. It would be naive to presume all related phenomenon is the manifestation of mischievous ghosts of the recently deceased or demonic creatures painted in religious indoctrination. Such as it appears some of this phenomenon is instigated by other living beings who occupy the same physical space, some other physical place in the cosmos, or are manifestations from other native peoples or animals of the Earth. There are beings who live underground for example, not native to the Earth, who have been observed to perpetrate malevolent intentions which are interpreted as such things as spirit attachments.

Other spirit attachments, as they have been called, though nothing to do with a spirit, involve clusters of consciousness; personas of those who once had a physical life, usually in numbers of two and three or more, who become attracted to vulnerable individuals. Vulnerable in that they exhibit behaviours, patterns of thought or attitude, emotional instability which diminishes their light. Or in the case of some, that they are perhaps mentally or physically impaired, places them in a vulnerable space for any who would seek to cause them distress. It is not always the negative individual who attracts negative entities, for it is often a matter and state of proximity and opportunity which above all contributes to such phenomenon. You can be a very beautiful being, such as an innocent child, and still become victim to malevolent intentions. What the perpetrators desire from their activity is an emotional response from you. It is this emotion which you create in reaction to their activity which energises them in their own vibrational state. If you learn to master your emotional state, you will learn to master your energy field as not to become vulnerable."

~~Sparrow

from https://spiritguidesparrow.wordpress.com/2014/11/01/evil/

Last edited by AnotherBob : 20-12-2022 at 12:50 AM.
Old 19-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow
During Satanic Rituals I saw them when I was a child.
They are basically energy vampires, feeding off negative emotions.
As a child? I'm sorry to hear this, gee.

I forgot to add a funny thing about my mom...my sister and I called it 'the witch face'.
She got this way one time in FRONT of a very Christian friend/neighbor of hers.
He said to me he NEVER had seen anything like this before.
I said, "Welcome to the family...and you wondered why I never came to visit in 11 years..."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-12-2022, 09:28 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
She got this way one time in FRONT of a very Christian friend/neighbor of hers.
He said to me he NEVER had seen anything like this before.
I said, "Welcome to the family...and you wondered why I never came to visit in 11 years..."

Ooh! Spooky! Sounds like fun!

Yes, as a child I saw a lot of strange things but those

demonic entities were the worst because nobody else could see them.

By the time I was adult I'd blocked most of it out of my conscious awareness.

It was probably my minds way of protecting itself.

I began to remember them when I was around 30 years old (1992/3).
The worst traumas were brought back to the surface in 2013 and I'm still trying to resolve it.
Old 22-12-2022, 06:44 AM
Master
I’d agree with what Miss H said in post #2.

However, in case of entity attachment, the person suffering is not comforted unless the entity is persuaded to leave, which advanced mediums can assist with. Thereafter, our aura or let us say, energy field must be strengthened to prevent further attacks.

The malicious entity too wishes to go into God’s domain of love and light but is afraid it may not be accepted. Once such doubts are cleared from the entity mind, it voluntarily moves on. This process may require several sessions by the medium, which can be done over phone itself, if the medium has been so empowered by the universe.