Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-08-2020, 01:47 AM
Pathfinder

Best way to explain to Christians about afterlife and reincarnation

I have some Christian friends who deny the existence of afterlife or reincarnation. I mentioned to them that the original Bible contained messages related to reincarnation but was later removed by the Councils.

What would be the best way to explain to them about the existence of afterlife and reincarnation?

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Old 15-08-2020, 02:21 AM
Master

Think about the reverse situation ...
What would be the best way for somebody to explain you that there is no reincarnation?
How would you like for your friends to annoy you trying to convert you to their beliefs?That's a guaranteed way to lose your friends (argue religion or politics).

If they want to discuss it, just tell them what you believe. If you know why you believe that, you can tell them that too.

PS: I see that you believe what you read in " Thiaoouba Prophecy". I read it and I don't. I won't try to un-convert you.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacustranslation
I have some Christian friends who deny the existence of afterlife or reincarnation. I mentioned to them that the original Bible contained messages related to reincarnation but was later removed by the Councils.

What would be the best way to explain to them about the existence of afterlife and reincarnation?

The best approach is to simply not bother.

You can try to reason with them all you want, but they have particular beliefs and will not be open to anything which goes against those beliefs. No amount of reasoned argument will penetrate their belief systems.

So don't waste any time and energy trying to convince them.

Peace
Old 15-08-2020, 04:07 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you very much for the insights. That will save a lot of my time and energy and will allow me to focus on something more productive.

It is very helpful!

Old 15-08-2020, 04:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

PS: I see that you believe what you read in " Thiaoouba Prophecy". I read it and I don't. I won't try to un-convert you.

I am curious... and what's the reason that you don't believe what you read in "Thiaoouba Prophecy"?

Old 15-08-2020, 04:17 AM
Master

Quote:
I am curious... and what's the reason that you don't believe what you read in "Thiaoouba Prophecy"?
It vastly contradicts what I believe, which is what I learned by tapping into my inner source of knowledge and guidance while in trance.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Master

We are not here to convert anyone. We are all here to learn.

They are at one point in their spiritual development and you are at yours. Neither is right, neither is wrong...it just is.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Master

FYI:

https://www.share-international.org/...aw_bannned.htm
Old 15-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Administrator
I Would have to Echo what iamthat has said

Namaste
Old 15-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Master
Quote:

The arguments for reincarnation are not strong in my opinion. Out of curiosity; are you open to the possibility that there is no reincarnation? I think you may go around in circles trying to convince them of reincarnation, and they possibly trying to convince you that there is no reincarnation. It leads nowhere. Some people claim to have ''past life memories'', and many more people simply believe in it, or don't believe in it.