Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 09-09-2020, 05:01 AM
Master
On the other hand maybe the powers that be are so far beyond us we are all dreaming that some how we are it.

In love with out own lights?

In fact perhaps, we are nothing compared to that, however, that allows us to be.
Old 09-09-2020, 08:02 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
On the other hand maybe the powers that be are so far beyond us we are all dreaming that some how we are it.
Hey nice new avatar! Long time no see. xo

Or dreaming that we are NOT It, my friend. Lol.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-09-2020, 08:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Duality and NON-Duality are only concepts within Duality.
If there is a duality, then there can't be non-duality. "Non-duality in a bubble", or "non-duality in its borders", aren't non-dualities per se.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hey nice new avatar! Long time no see. xo

Or dreaming that we are NOT It, my friend. Lol.

Thanks Miss Hepburn.

It or not it, the dream continues..
Old 10-09-2020, 03:52 AM
Master
Look

I just came out from the egg

And I know that the egg was my beginning.

The rest is pivoting on the edge of something

Amazing

The egg hatched.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
If there is a duality, then there can't be non-duality. "Non-duality in a bubble", or "non-duality in its borders", aren't non-dualities per se.
Yes, there is what there is, I don't know what to call that which is, I use to, but I gave that up, then why am I here ? I don't know.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:08 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominik90
Hey everyone,
I had one of those rare insights that truly resonated with me. It may be shocking for some.

Duality and NON-Duality is just another duality.
Yessirreee, indeedy. And you can't resolve non-duality using duality. Binary thinkers can't get past that one.

Quote:
What are you thoughts about it :) ?
It's bonkers.

Quote:
From my perspective, I love to think intro trinities. In a relationship there is the male and female and the relationship. So it's a threesome trinity. There was and will never be a duality and only the limited physical mind creates the dualities and even non-dualities.
The pre-Taoist alchemists called it Triplex Unity where there is 'this' there is 'that' and there is 'both'. The Vesica Pisces of ancient Sacred Geometry provides the understanding, where duality is in relation to - not conflict/opposition - non-duality - because one can't exist without the other. That's what non-dualists don't understand. There is 'this'/duality, there is 'that'/non-duality and there is 'both', where the understandings of the reasons both exist make a lot of sense. This is what's missing in the duality/non-duality debate.
Old 22-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hey everyone,
I had one of those rare insights that truly resonated with me. It may be shocking for some.

Duality and NON-Duality is just another duality.

What are you thoughts about it :) ?

Hi Dominik90

Firstly it’s important to understand (and so many here repeatedly fail to do this) that non-duality is not a claim of no dualism. Apparent relative dualisms of up and down, hot and cold, in and out etc. clearly have an ontology. No credible speaker of non-duality denies them.

What non-duality is pointing to is that Reality is ultimately One without a second - it is not-two. But it acknowledges that the One (or the not-two) appears, manifests, expresses… as the complexity, variation, individuation and multiplicity that we see around us.

That’s it! That’s the simplistic take for those who have no real affinity with the subject (there’s a bit more nuance than this involved.)

So within this dance of apparent multiplicity the philosophical concepts of duality and non-duality also clearly have an ontology - as concepts.

So the words form a pair of opposites. But that which the word non-duality attempts to convey knows no opposite (remember, it’s One without a second.)

If an opposite were to be conceived of or imagined - IT would be that too.
Old 22-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance
What non-duality is pointing to is that Reality is ultimately One without a second - it is not-two.

Moondance, that depends on how we define reality { Observed Time }.

Ex I define reality as the physical occupied space of fermionic matter and bosonic forces that humans have quantise and quantified.

Humnas have not the quantised nor quantified occupied Space Gravity ( ) or it diametric opposite Dark Energy )( and that is why I place them in a catagory outside of aka beyond ergo Metaphysical-3 and 4 respectively.

However, they are all a part of the one { Uni } Universe aka Uni-V-erse.

'Uni' being representative of Gravity,

V beeing representative of Observed Time ( quanfied and quantised } physcical reality

erse being representative of Dark Energy

That all stated and clarified, we need to go further and catagorize what is outside of ergo beyond { Meta } the finite, occupied Space Universe. The obvious duality to occupied Space is non-occupied Space and that non-occupied Space { Metaphysical-2 } is macro-micro-infinite.

Ergo the first primary duality is that of occupied and non-occupied Space.

The other duality --primary trinality-- is that of including Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

There is no discrepancy or contradictions in any of the Cosmic Trinity Outline Ive laid out clearly for some years now, in various forums or groups.

A rare few have tried to find some discrepancy or invalidity but they have not. And none have attempted to add to my outline/list. That is because, teh more we refine truth, the harder it becomes to find higher degrees of refinment. At best all we can do is further I subcatagorizations of the Cosmic Trinity, but even there, there is a finite limit to what exists.

Finite = wholistic integrity

Infinte = lack of integrity and wholism

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-09-2020, 10:07 PM
Ascender

Hello all.
Contemplating the idea that "all" has perhaps infinite components, but "all" as a concept can only be singular.

petex