Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 19-11-2020, 03:47 PM
Master

Suffering.

There is no way that I am aware to establish whether the manifestation is infinate, but consider for a moment that if it is, then it is never why does this or that appear, but it must appear otherwise the manifestation would not be infinate! If the manifestation is not infinate then there may be a different reason for suffering. There is speculation that it has some purpose or meaning, which must also appear in an infinate manifestation.

Applicable to both is the assertion that manifestation is held in place/maintained by Oneness as an automatic infinate balancing system, (symbolised by the Yin/Yang symbol) which balance may not be apparent 'locally'. With the infinate version there must be suffering so we dont have to work out other reasons why it might happen.

Also Oneness seems to have manifested something we call realization, that at least ends the suffering of feeling disconnected/separate, even though appearing as apparently many separate things. This seems to have been done by manifesting the belief that All is 'Itself' (One), and the capacity to resonate with, have faith, or trust in, that belief,
or some practise.
Old 30-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Master
In my view, faith and belief are functions of the mind because an identity remains, who is to have the stated faith or belief. The actual knowing is definitive, if you will, fullness of our emptiness, by becoming.

As for joy or suffering, these polarities seem to arise from our (ego) misaligned desires, which manifests or brings into seeming reality, the unfulfilled or unresolved desire. At a deeper level, we may say that wherever there is an entity (us, ego, identity) form, there is unfulfilled desire ... unless to perform a God ordained purpose, as a conduit of His will.
Old 30-11-2020, 09:38 PM
Pathfinder

In my view its not just that the Universe is infinite, we live on a planet in an environment. This Locality is part of finitude and solitude.

Suffering is also Pain. Which isn't the product of misaligned desires. Misaligned desires is the cause of confusion and or the feeling of being held away from your dreams/goals.

The causes of suffering are from being stuck, being struck, and confusion + stress (lost in probabilities).

The solutions are many but in generics, being stuck requires help and strife. Being struck, physically and/or being ill, requires defensive measure or medicinal knowledge + healing, and being lost requires problem solving + mapping skills. There are also complex emotions of pain and suffering. Like the loss of our loved ones, and the culmination of suffering across time. without the ability to see the light (through the darkness)In so much as this motif applies to dark and light - and Vision, there is also the type of stress of Density and complexity. Not being able to grasp the knowledge or the course of help which can often be bigger than ourselves. So it requires help from others.

Complex emotions are not mitigated by quick simplicity and cheesy altruistic beliefs and wisdoms. It requires a coordination of a process throughout time. Where all the key points of stress and contextual problems are typified and dealt with separately and as a whole in processes of healing.

Essentially the Ego is rebirth through strife, (conflict).Or harmonization through conflict. But its dispositioned to our desires which are the background noises to the efficacy of right relationship.

I hope this helps a little bit.
Old 02-12-2020, 08:20 PM
Master

We suffer by wounds....we are healed by wounds....e.g. we ingest the virus by wound(any orifice of the body is a ‘wound’)....the needle that vaccinates us is a wound(or we take medicine orally).....for Christians ‘we are healed by His wounds’.....
Old 02-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
We suffer by wounds....we are healed by wounds....e.g. we ingest the virus by wound(any orifice of the body is a ‘wound’)....the needle that vaccinates us is a wound(or we take medicine orally).....for Christians ‘we are healed by His wounds’.....

Mo why do you see any orifice of the body as a wound ?. I see wounds as an injury or results of an illness...
Old 02-12-2020, 10:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Mo why do you see any orifice of the body as a wound ?. I see wounds as an injury or results of an illness...

Sky123,

Admittedly it is metaphorical at best. The senses are the portals which allow entrance to the body as are wounds. It’s just my imagination running away with me...?.....:)
Old 03-12-2020, 08:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Sky123,

Admittedly it is metaphorical at best. The senses are the portals which allow entrance to the body as are wounds. It’s just my imagination running away with me...?.....:)

It's interesting how you see ' Wounds '
Old 03-12-2020, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
It's interesting how you see ' Wounds '
Life is made of scars/memories. Without them what reason would we have to be? We just have to teach ourselves and practice the skills to turn them into positive. No problems only solutions.
Old 04-01-2021, 01:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
There is no way that I am aware to establish whether the manifestation is infinate, but consider for a moment that if it is, then it is never why does this or that appear, but it must appear otherwise the manifestation would not be infinate! If the manifestation is not infinate then there may be a different reason for suffering. There is speculation that it has some purpose or meaning, which must also appear in an infinate manifestation.

By manifestation I take it you mean the universe? If so, it is not infinite and will come to an end. Only source or reality is infinite. Suffering comes from our unconscious guilt over separating from source continually rising to the surface. Then through the ego thought system we project it outwards onto the "screen" of the universe instead of confronting it and realizing it need not be.

Quote:
Applicable to both is the assertion that manifestation is held in place/maintained by Oneness as an automatic infinate balancing system, (symbolised by the Yin/Yang symbol) which balance may not be apparent 'locally'. With the infinate version there must be suffering so we dont have to work out other reasons why it might happen.

If I'm correct in that you mean manifestation is the universe, it's not held in place by oneness, but by division and duality. Oneness is non-duality and is the truth. The universe by it's very nature is division and all of it's symbols reflect the original division -- separation from source.

Quote:
Also Oneness seems to have manifested something we call realization, that at least ends the suffering of feeling disconnected/separate, even though appearing as apparently many separate things. This seems to have been done by manifesting the belief that All is 'Itself' (One), and the capacity to resonate with, have faith, or trust in, that belief,
or some practise.

The universe is an illusion, any realization of oneness here only serves the purpose of healing our perception. Nirvana, reality, source, whatever you like to call it has no need for 'realization'. It already knows everything there is to know, and has no need to experience itself as "separate things" in it all things are connected.
Old 17-01-2021, 07:31 PM
Pathfinder
Suffering is far more simple. Suffering arises due to ignorance. Suffering is self-created and self-inflicted in ignorance and misunderstanding.

While suffering, by and large, ceases when the illusion of "me" shatters...suffering really does not cease by the belief that All is 'Itself' (One), and the capacity to resonate with, have faith, or trust in, that belief. It is not about belief, but profound, direct understanding. Understanding arises when you see...like when people say, "oh, I see." So look deeply at suffering (and the roots and sources of suffering) and understand it. Better yet, look deeply at the "me" and understand it.