Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-07-2022, 01:47 PM
Seeker

Spirit

It is what God uses to communicate with it's creation. The first thing to do is to be able to see this happen in your own life. For me spirit is like electricity, you can't see it but you know it exists because of it's affect. You enter a black room, flip the switch and it's a room full of light. Yep electricity is a real thing. Spirit is the same way. Now is the fun part. To prove it to yourself, get a notebook, a nice one that can take the wear and tare. This journal will be your proof of spirits existence. Each entry you put the full date day, month and year. Leave it in 1 dedicated room. Now you can start by saying spirit show me that you exist. You write that down in your journal. You can be more descriptive with it. Ask an easy question you might have and put it down in your journal and full date. This answer can come from anywhere a dream, somebody saying something on tv, a conversation with someone, a book or written material. It's your job to pay attention to what is happening around you, to be able to see your answer. And that answer is on it's way to you. It can take some time or come quickly. You may miss it but spirit will keep the answer coming to you, till you get it. After you get it, write it down in your journal with full date. Then write your next question down. The answers will come.
Old 13-07-2022, 03:15 PM
Knower

A word of warning... I once, and once only, asked spirits to proved to me they exist. The next morning I was horrified to see 5 perfectly straight bright red vertical scratches on my neck. It was clearly done by something resembling a human hand. No matter how I placed my hand, I could not comfortably position my hand in a way in which I could have done it. I've never asked again. However, I've not learnt how to protect myself. I suppose it would be wise to learn how to do that before asking for spirits to communicate with you.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:27 PM
Bambo

I dont have to ask for proof,I know they are about

Im sorry you got Scratched Bluto
Old 14-07-2022, 12:11 AM
Seeker

Not spirits. Spirit like holy spirit.
Old 14-07-2022, 11:16 AM
Seeker

Spirit (holy) 2

Spirit is super smart, knows everything about you and the world. To walk the spiritual path your heart has to be in it period. One of the things you have to give up is alchol. Why, because it has negative effects on you and the people around you. A guide came to me in a dream and said it's time to give up alcohol. I liked gin & tonics and beer. So I gave up the gin. 5 mos later guide is back, says give up the alcohol. I said I did. The beer. Not the beer I said. He said to go further with spirit as a guide, you can't have both. Next day went cold turkey on the beer. That was real hard. After 4 mos, I was in a social situation inside a large room. I have a bad seller. Someone way across the room opened up a beer bottle. I smelled it which I never could before. I super craved it. But didn't touch it. Another 6 mos go by same thing happened but this time, I didn't want it. Haven't touched the stuff for decades. It was so worth it.
Old 15-07-2022, 02:15 AM
Guide

#Turn on your heart light. #
Old 15-07-2022, 11:24 AM
Guide

The one and only time I asked for proof they exist led to an extremely scary experience at night when a face appeared to me. It scared the life out of me.

All I can say is....anyone doing this need to be careful what they wish for!
Old 15-07-2022, 02:06 PM
Seeker

Spirit

FEAR brings up another F word frozen. Being stuck in one place. To walk the spiritual path one gas to be brave not timid. You can ask God for it's protection. Take small steps. When you learnt to ride a bike you fell quite a few times. Did that stop you from trying again? The reward was too great. You got back on that bike determined to succeed. Samething on spiritual path. Your folded up, it's time to unfurl.
Old 15-07-2022, 11:34 PM
Master
If spirit is gods creation why would you need proof if it’s within all of his creation.

So your wife, your cat, the flowers trees in your garden, your neighbour ...

Living your life each and every day is the question and the answers..

If your awake to the day your aware..

Your the creation and spirit. Why do you need external validations?
Old 16-07-2022, 01:18 AM
Seeker

Spirit

Because you live in a negative world. Most people need verification. I do. And when it comes it builds faith. Your trust in it grows step by step. Plus it's like an adventure. It's not about inspirational sayings. You want to see it period.