Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 29-09-2015, 11:01 PM
SereneBeauty

Aura?

Hi, I'm new to the forum and joined because of a specific happening. I was on
A few different medications due to really bad allergies, so I'm not sure if it may have triggered or caused it, but the medicines caused me to have a lot of trouble sleeping and my brain was just go go go. I woke up one night with my cat, who I have a very close relationship with, snuggled up to me. I didn't open my eyes, move, or anything and my mind was flooded with the color purple, I saw it, I felt it, and it was the only thing I could think. It helped tremendously and he laid there purring close to me until I fell back asleep. I've always had a very close relationship with all animals and can sense everything about them. Could he have been sending some kind of energy to calm me? All are more than welcome to write their input below. Thank you!
Old 14-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Pathfinder

I'm sure you've seen your cat's energy/aura, SereneBeauty. :)

In the end of December last year I saw my little cat's energy coming out of his entire body as a cobweb of pure golden and silver energy. The special thing about this vision was that after I was fully awake, I had a perfect knowledge about what to do in my not so good life situation. It felt as if I had the answers of all the questions about my future. It's really difficult to describe this condition of certainty and ease.
In th beginning of February this year I was quite depressed, just because the decision I'd made was about leaving some people and circumstances in the past. Anyway. One night, before dropping asleep, I saw the energy of another cat of mine. It was like a spiral of golden dots, wrapping me somehow, so tenderly, with such a great love! The next morning I woke up with the feeling that "I'm ready to live." It was the end of my depression, I think. :)

You had a wonderful experience, SereneBeauty.