Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Aromatherapy

Old 19-04-2013, 11:55 PM
Ladyhawke11

Sandalwood
Jasmine
Lavender
Rose
Cedarwood
Cinnamon
Peppermint
Old 20-04-2013, 07:20 AM
TheWitchesDiaries

Well I haven't smelt very many oils, and most of the ones I have smelt ended up being expired from over 10 years ago lol. But if I were to chose from the selected few I have smelt, I would chose vanilla.
Old 23-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Emma_Dale

lavender and peppermint
Old 09-06-2013, 04:31 AM
thescentedlotus

Color

I love bergamot it is fresh and uplifting
Old 07-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Seeker

Aniseed, benzoin, bergamot, citrus blend, geranium bourbon, jasmine, and vetivert. My top 7 favorite oils.
Old 13-05-2014, 02:12 AM
laura~ann

I love scented oils of rose, jasmine, sandalwood
Old 13-05-2014, 02:45 AM
Master
Frankincense.
Old 14-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Darren Haynes

Anything but crude oil!!!!
Old 14-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Sophrosyne

I think a few drops of Ylang Ylang in an oil burner is beautiful
Old 03-12-2014, 04:32 AM
Knower
I spent quite a while researching and experimenting with many different oils and combinations to find the blend which works best for me during meditation. The blend I came up with cosists of:

Clary Sage
Frankincense
Sandalwood
Begamot

Clary sage is my favourite oil. I love the smell so much and it has an ability of taking me into a deeper meditation. Both frankincense and sandalwood cause the brain to release more melatonin which helps in relaxation during meditation and is also (believed to be) strongly linked to the release of DMT by the pineal. The bergamot is there to just lift the blend a bit and balance it out and also because I love the smell of it. Bergamot blends very well with frankincense so it works perfect in the blend.

I'm general I'm more attracted to woody, earthy tones.