Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-07-2021, 04:28 AM
Master
🤓HEALINGS: HISTORY OF.......🤓

Lets discuss the history of healings.

What has it entailed and what might Healings be like in the future based on what we know of the past and present as it pertains to Healings.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-07-2021, 09:25 AM
Administrator
Nature provides the answer in my opinion. look at nettles they sting nature gave us Doc leaves to stop it. nettles are also very good if drunk also.
that is just one there are many more.
In the future i can see more people going more to the Natural way of Healing
Mother earth provides for us and and that has been the way for many years

Namaste
Old 15-07-2021, 10:48 AM
Master
Wow,
never thought of Nettles that way. She can be nasty but...... is also noted for her ability to check inflammation especially arthritis.

How were people able to find this out about Nettles?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-07-2021, 12:37 PM
Master

Personally, I think energy healing will gain ever more mainstream acceptance, especially for chronic conditions that cannot effectively be treated with modern medicine. It is our oldest and least intrusive healing method, after all.

Another area that is likely to blow up in the near future is alternative ways to treat mental illness, particularly with Deleted* in particular seems like it could treat a whole host of mental issues from depression to psychosis.
There are currently ongoing trials with Deleted*at the London School of Tropical Medicine and they are very promising.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-07-2021 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Absolutely no drug talk, children read here. It's in the Rules
Old 15-07-2021, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder

I am all for alternative therapy and like what was said in previous posts...nature provides.

What is meant by Deleted" please...not heard of this. I would love a different way to healing for the future...it is the way forward..
Old 15-07-2021, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey10
What is meant by Deleted" please...not heard of this.
Read under the post for reason. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-07-2021, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder

got that thanks sorry...
Old 16-07-2021, 01:30 AM
Master
I see healing in a similar way as Native.

While reading “Braiding Sweetgrass” by Robin Wall Kimmerer, who is a Native American botanist, I saw a larger area of healing studies. She addresses the idea of plants as medicine; what is new, what has been forgotten.
Old 16-07-2021, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne

EXCERPT

Personally, I think energy healing will gain ever more mainstream acceptance, especially for chronic conditions that cannot effectively be treated with modern medicine. It is our oldest and least intrusive healing method, after all.

I think if we revisit once more some of the older healing modalities, we might glean a lot from them.

Old 16-07-2021, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey10

EXCERPT

I am all for alternative therapy and like what was said in previous posts...nature provides.

Your post reminds me of an animal in the wild who 'licks their wounds till they are healed'. I am always fascinated at how animals heal themselves which resonates with the idea that some of the best healers are the ones who heal themselves.