Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-07-2021, 09:28 AM
Master

Depending upon and using religions to persuade ourselves that we will reincarnate in some form is a big mistake - at least in my experience.

You were not created by something in your mother's womb - you created yourself.

You don't know this but as a non-conscious being (as we understand it) you have an absolutely detailed view of the workings of the universe. Non-consciousness is that place where you go to - or withdraw to - when you nod off to sleep at night. There are only two conditions, one is nothingness and the other is somethingness. You move between them just as you step over the cracks in paving stones.

When you appeared on this planet at the time of your birth only then did the universe also appear. You came from an inside universe into an outside universe. This cycle will continue endlessly and has always been so.

This cycle isn't the cycle of karma but of evolution - the aim of consciousness is to add to the experience the universe desires.

Your consciousness is a part of one great mind and what you do within this gift is up to you. You will be constantly faced with the same challenge.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 15-07-2021, 09:52 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracey10
I would like to be reincarnated to do better in life so that I may have the confidence to help others.
Quote:
''You only get one shot, tracey. Forget helping others.
If you can get out of this life without a scratch, you are lucky.
Look at what happened to Jesus.''--ayar
I would like to add my comment. There isn't just one shot, but that's beside the point.
Please continue to want to help others, Tracey!
I would just say, hey, each day begins anew 'to do better' - start today!
And if you don't do so well, so what!! *shrug*
Keep at it till you become that person you want to be!
(I did, I was a mess.)
As Abraham-Hicks says, and I second this -
"You can be and do and have anything you want. Believe it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-07-2021, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
. You will be constantly faced with the same challenge.
Yes, But, wouldn't you agree -'until you overcome that challenge'?
Ha, then we move onto the next one!!! Oh joy....

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-07-2021, 10:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, But, wouldn't you agree -'until you overcome that challenge'?
Ha, then we move onto the next one!!! Oh joy....
I can only agree in part. The next universe (as the ones that have gone before) will be completely different than this one.
The 'challenge' of which I speak/spoke is one of fitting into the clothes given.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 15-07-2021, 06:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I would just say, hey, each day begins anew 'to do better' - start today!
And if you don't do so well, so what!! *shrug*
Keep at it till you become that person you want to be!

Your positive attitude is great. It takes tremendous discipline and strength to forge ahead through thick and thin.

My grandma was a devout Catholic. She would attend mass every morning, made the sign of the cross for me whenever I visited her, and always be with her rosary. She was a good person and nothing like a nutjob perceived by Episcopalians and atheists. She liked to reminisce, as old people do, and I enjoyed walking down memory lane with her. One day, she asked me, "What if it is not true, all this about God and Jesus?" Anyway, she kept at it and became the person she wanted to be: a devout Catholic.
Old 09-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Knower

I don't want to come back, either, and I'm doing something about it. I'm being careful not to create any bad karma, which might cause me to have to come back. I'm not "walking on eggs," afraid of making mistakes, just being careful with what my intentions and conscious actions are. I truly believe this is working.

Not only am I going to another place as my same self as my Earth self, Joe, I'm going to design and create that other place, "my" other dimension, "my" other D! (Of course, it's not really "mine," but the design will be.)

Physical reality is to be very similar to Earth, but how things are chosen is to be radically different. Exploration of choice is it's thing. All choices shall be made in the physical, no exceptions. No one may override anyone else's choice. A conflict results in a stalemate of choice, in which neither one's choice may proceed. I've even imagined putting in a warning with the Star Trek computer's voice, Majel Barrett, "warning, a conflict of choice has occurred. This would-be choice has not been allowed to be chosen."

It's not only that I don't want to return to Earth, but I really don't want to incarnate again anywhere where I'd once again have to forget who I am. Forgetting in this way is abhorrent to me.

JoeColo
Old 09-08-2021, 11:11 AM
Seeker

I've always asserted that I don't want to come back here, either, and even tried to convince myself that this might be my last time... but I don't believe this is my last time.

I actually have a memory, if you can call it that, of being extremely reluctant to come back at all after my last life. I was done, and really did not want to come back. I'd seen so much suffering and endured so much pain in my last life that coming back here was terrifying. I often feel that sentiment. But here I am regardless. I often question the quietness of this life I have currently, and see that really I'm healing the wounds of the last life. I feel I have to come back after this one to see if I've truly learnt the lessons of my last life, whether I like it or not. This life doesn't test me fully in that regard.

The thing about the future that excites me the most is the possibility of space travel and expansion. Also seeing the development of technology to make life easier, whilst retaining, or rediscovering a connection to the living organism that is our Earth. Maybe less war, more brotherhood of men is needed before that's achieved. We shall see if we manage it. Time will tell.
Old 10-08-2021, 01:55 AM
Ghaleon

Getting rid of attachments (material, family, friends, relatives, etc) raising your frequency & consciousness/awareness then when its the day that your physical body has expired "exit" this patrix!

I may have come back here many many times tens to even over one hundred times but this is the lifetime where i stop entering the tunnel with the white light at the end of it and focus on exiting this place. It is my understanding that the tunnel has a gravitational pull of sorts but that will only get you if you are focused on it. Our thoughts are very powerful and with intention, focus and imagination (through thought) im going to see myself on the other side to (x) destination (my destination out into the greater universe)
Old 14-08-2021, 03:59 AM
Knower

What's that about not going into the light? Some say not to do so? What happens if you do or do not?

JoeColo :)
Old 14-08-2021, 04:15 AM
Master
the light is just a portal, regulated by the angelic.

perhaps you have heard of the gatekeepers? They control all portals like that one and between stars, suns, galaxies.....

you will end up in the astral real, from where you can incarnate again if you choose or not.

anyone who chooses to move to an other planet to incarnate or work, has to use one of those portals or gates.