Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-07-2021, 10:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
Hello bobjob, yes, as you say, it is very personal. I wanted t.....ess in Egypt)

But I guess you see where I am going.

I know I don't need to tell you that for some individuals pets are as important as their human companions if not more important. The loss of a pet can feel just as devastating as the loss of a family member - a human one!

After their passing a pet's spirit - yes animals are animated by a spirit just as we are - may remain close by their beloved human carer. They don't so much return as they don't leave! Animals are less-complex creatures than we are and don't make conscious choices - their actions are driven by the instinct of love for their former carer. Some psychically-sensitive individuals sense the presence of their pets or even plain see 'em. It may be a characteristic you've inherited from your family.
Old 17-07-2021, 10:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Are you implying to not express ourselves, give ..........and for others, too?
He did say he would read things later.

I absolutely did not imply any such thing but experience has taught me that when I try to help others it's better that I understand what they are seeking or needing.
Old 17-07-2021, 06:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
With my Max, (...)
We're still waiting for Bounder.

Meditate on Rita. Talk to her, tell her that you would very much like it for her to come back to you and to help you find her again when she does.

What you tell me gives meaning to what I heard. In the day 2 or 3 of her transition (I am trying to get used to change the way I speak, so it is not death nor put down, but made a transition from one plane to another. From one existence to another as I believe that the are not dead in terms of inanimate nor they cease to exist.)

Anyway, it is day 2 or 3 of her transition and I was asking and pondering. When would she be back? I had a similar situation with previous pups and my BFF (who already did his own transition) told me that both Rita and Nico were my beloved pups. He was baffled as he used to say that it was too soon for them.

so I was thinking about that in a very unorganized way and I heard: "she has to decide whether to go back or not, but it is up to her, not you". and I felt her saying: Why would you want to force me back there?

I myself do not want to come back to this earth. Or plane. I do not fancy the way this batch of humans tend to prefer and love violence, brutality and sadism. and I am not sure if I should ask her to come back.

voicing all the things I am thinking right here, right now brings understanding to my mind. and it also gives something of a timeline. IF Rita decides to return, I am guessing it will be about 6 months.

the time for a new bodyto be created. Still, I thin k I need to conjure the Beginning and the End to ensure that if she returns not to have such a terrible time finding me.
Old 17-07-2021, 06:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
After their passing a pet's spirit - yes animals are animated by a spirit just as we are - may remain close by their beloved human carer. They don't so much return as they don't leave!

Rita could reincarnate and come back as a woman, a Boddhisattva even.
Old 17-07-2021, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
interesting notion
Old 17-07-2021, 07:37 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

That sounds interesting. From what Bobjob tells me, I think that Rita's own spirit guides or spiritual friends will help her make a proper decision. I am still hurting and somehow I wish her to either be with me or stay in heaven until I arrive.

Of course, provided I am granted access and not tossed elsewhere. LOL

but I do like your idea of her being Boddhisattva
Old 17-07-2021, 07:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
That sounds interesting. From what Bobjob tells me, I think that Rita's own spi................oddhisattva

Rita is an animal and your love helped elevate her spiritually to a level a little 'higher' than she would ordinarily have achieved as an animal. She has responded by staying around the one who showed her so much love and caused it to come about - you. That doesn't happen for all pets.

Her immediate path will be to wait for you for as long as you want to again be with her. That's instinctive, not something she would make a conscious choice about.

Keep it all simple, baby steps are all that are needed.
Old 18-07-2021, 02:17 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Rita is an animal and your love helped elevate her spiritually to a level a little 'higher' than she would ordinarily have achieved as an animal. She has responded by staying around the one who showed her so much love and caused it to come about - you. That doesn't happen for all pets.

Her immediate path will be to wait for you for as long as you want to again be with her. That's instinctive, not something she would make a conscious choice about.

Keep it all simple, baby steps are all that are needed.

Thank you for your words. I will take baby steps from now on in the regards. With all the knowledge that you were so kind to share with me, I can seek further peace in my mind and my heart.
Old 18-07-2021, 02:25 AM
Master

Quote:
LOL

but I do like your idea of her being Boddhisattva

Don't laugh. Rita could come back absolutely gorgeous and be your twin flame.

The thought of her sniffing her backside can be a bummer.
Old 18-07-2021, 04:24 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Don't laugh. Rita could come back absolutely gorgeous and be your twin flame.

The thought of her sniffing her backside can be a bummer.

I do not mean laughter as in "it's laughable" but in that I can totally see her with all the immense love that she had to give. She would give more kisses than any other person or dog I have ever met.

If she got scared or sad she would kiss you. If she was happy or even mad she would kiss you. IF YOU were in a good or bad place, she would kiss you.

so I can totally see her as a deity