Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 07-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Pathfinder

Unhappy Vent

Being in spirituality has...really, really changed how I view existence. However, it hasn't come with it's sacrafices.

First off, the diet. Oh boy...I'm not going vegan, because there are things from meat and certain animal products that we just cant get a sufficient amount from all plants. However, I've tried to stop eating processed foods, and making sure to thank the plant or animal for sacrificing itself for my sustainability in the circle of life. I come from a healthy-eating home, but it's not really easy to make something that I can grab as a snack, without harming myself physically, or spiritually.

Secondly, the detox. This hasn't been such a big deal, however I spend a lot of time on the computer either running my business, or college work. When I'm done, or occasionally inbetween work, I listen to music or watch YouTube (usually Vishudda Das, or Spirit Science). I don't play a lot of video games, but cutting them off entirely to grow spiritually has been hard on me. Not because I'm addicted, but because I don't have a whole lot to do otherwise.
I work on my aquariums, but that doesn't take a long time. I would do more fishing or water sports, but I live in Arizona and well...Not super accesiable. Would do more hiking, but it's 115 degrees here.

In terms of friends, I have non, literally. They've either moved to a college, enlisted in the military, or...died.

So all-in-all, it's hard to change my lifestyle to be healthy spiritually, because I don't live in my own home yet for things like diet, and I have yet to meet people who give off healthy vibes to me.

Lastly, this recent experience I had. If you've read my previous posts, going to bed at night has really scared me. My dreams have always been vivid af. So the fear of attracting an evil spirit into my dreams has really been affecting me.

I don't want to leave spirituality, but at the same time it's coming at sacrifices that are causing me to enjoy the physical life less...

Anyways, that was just a vent. If anyone has any advice, please go ahead.

Cheers,
Lindzee
Old 07-07-2021, 03:45 PM
Ascender
Hey Lindzee!

I promise I'll stop bugging you, I don't want you to feel watched or supervised!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
Lastly, this recent experience I had. If you've read my previous posts, going to bed at night has really scared me. My dreams have always been vivid af. So the fear of attracting an evil spirit into my dreams has really been affecting me.
Was it the slap? Sorry, I thought this was when you had your mind wandering during the day.

I came to this forum for the same reason as you: I had bad dreams and felt spied during my sleep.
I'll give you the same advise I was given (that worked for me): just imagine some kind of cocoon around you or around your room that protects you from any bad spirit.

Sometimes it may be a real thing that you sense, like an insect, spider ...
When I was a kid, I had horrible nights because of ... dust mites. I felt millions of animal crawling on me. Of course I didn't know at that time.
Now I wash my bed sheets every 2 weeks, vacuum every week.
Old 07-07-2021, 04:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
...Was it the slap? Sorry, I thought this was when you had your mind wandering during the day.
I came to this forum for the same reason as you: I had bad dreams and felt spied during my sleep.
I'll give you the same advise I was given (that worked for me): just imagine some kind of cocoon around you or around your room that protects you from any bad spirit....
No, I don't feel like you're bugging me haha. I like hearing from your advice.

The slap was when I was meditating/mind wandering in the middle of the day, yes. I've never encountered an evil spirit in my dreams, but I'm afraid after meeting this archeon, I was told on the forum that once they hear/know about me, more will come and I've been unable to perform banishment rituals.

The cocoon analogy does help, and I'll definetly think about that tonight.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 07-07-2021 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked
Old 07-07-2021, 04:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I've never encountered an evil spirit in my dreams, but I'm afraid after meeting this archeon, I was told on the forum that once they hear/know about me, more will come and I've been unable to perform banishment rituals
Did he ask for a credit card and said he could do it for you online?!

This may be true for certain people ; but you are young, healthy, a good person, so you don't need to worry about it!
Old 07-07-2021, 04:21 PM
Quote:
... but I'm afraid after meeting this archeon, I was told on the forum that once they hear/know about me,
more will come and I've been unable to perform
I had to look up archeon. Lemme get this clear ---are you talking about bacteria?
Thanks and good luck with this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-07-2021, 04:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I had to look up archeon. Lemme get this clear ---are you talking about bacteria?
Thanks and good luck with this.
Sorry, I meant "archon".
*link deleted*(Gnosticism)

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 08-07-2021 at 12:10 AM. Reason: link lead to nothing
Old 07-07-2021, 04:58 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Did he ask for a credit card and said he could do it for you online?!
No, this was GlitterRose. She was trying to help :)

Well, I mean I get some black matte onyx today which is supposed to "help prevent the drain of personal energy while at the same time absorbing and transforming negative energy" according to TheSpruce.com so that may help me.
Old 07-07-2021, 06:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
No, this was GlitterRose. She was trying to help :)

Well, I mean I get some black matte onyx today which is supposed to "help prevent the drain of personal energy while at the same time absorbing and transforming negative energy" according to TheSpruce.com so that may help me.
Got it ... but to me the problem comes from that fact you were wandering / meditating, as you say. It's actually a good message: you're not supposed to let your mind wander, you are not supposed to be in that state.
Meditation is about being awake with eyes closed, and not let your mind wander, precisely.
If you follow this path, you will then be able to dispel any kind of spirit, simply because ... they don't exist in the awaken state.
Old 08-07-2021, 12:12 AM
''What are the three Archons?
From the late 8th century BC there were three archons: the archon eponymos, the polemarchos (originally with a military role, which was transferred to the ten strategoi in 501 BC), and the archon basileus (the ceremonial vestige of the Athenian monarchy).''

Still have no idea what archon is or what you are talking about.
How about in your own words? Or anyone? Thanks :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-07-2021, 03:43 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Still have no idea what archon is or what you are talking about.
How about in your own words? Or anyone? Thanks :)
From what I got, an archon is a spiritual being residing in the astral plane that helped fabricate our physical solar system. They like to play with humans like toys, and prevent them from reincarnating.
When they see somebody in their domain, it's like invading their home to them.