Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 06-07-2021, 04:21 AM
Pathfinder

Book1 Fending Off Evil Spirits?

If you have read my previous post, it seems I let my consiousness wander a bit too far one day, and I was met with an archeon...Which in essence is an evil spirit. (there is a lot more about them if you're interested)

Basically, the spirit told me I wasn't supposed to be there, and slapped me...which I suppose isn't too weird, except for the fact that it caused my physical head to react, as if it had been hit. No, I didn't feel any pain, but the fact that the spirit was able to reach me on the physical level is concerning...

I have a wonderful friend on here who gave me two esoteric rituals to perform to get rid of them. (apparently once they know of you, more will come). While I appreciated this, it was a LOT of steps, more than I could memorize in a single day (I wanna get through this quickly) as well as the fact that I have to say them in a relativly loud voice...which, I don't know about you, but if you're living under a household who is as Christian as you can get, you can put your money on the fact I'm getting my a*s kicked out if I'm caught reciting pagan rituals...

Any rituals I can perform to get rid of evil spirits? It seems my mind is going places it should't by accident lol, but I don't want anything bad to happen, honestly.

Any advice is much appreciated in advance!
Old 06-07-2021, 05:25 AM
asearcher

Pray directly to God and helpers will come.

However, if I now understood your post earlier about this topic it was that you trespassed an area that belonged to the lower negative field?

I have been to places where I have been discovered and told not to be there and then woken up by it. And I really wanted to be there! It was so beautiful!

I have too had on and on "memories" or someone elses memories about a difficult topic and just as I was to be in danger, be filled of negative emotion I was being "burned" which cause a small bruise of some kind. This has happened now several times. I'm not so sure it is of negative impact that this is happening. I think in order for me to wake up they got to do something. My fear has calmed down over time. I would not be surprised one day if it turns out I can have both a light guardian angel, spirit guide and a dark one, perhaps it depens on my own energy, I mean I can feel negative emotions as well as positive ones. If you're out there, you are not alone. You are connected through telepathy so if you feel in danger start to think of someone to protect you.

I don't think over there is like i-am-free and I-can-be-where-ever-I-want kind of thing, which I happily thought before, I mean there are territories, it seems. If they dont want you there they don't want you and they will find a way to kick you out. And now I am talking about both good and bad energy, places.

If negative entities, energies contact you check to see if you got something unfinished on your aura, like unfinished pain, sexual abuse, scars on the aura. Keep the energy up. Pray. Rebuke. Use salt bath. Keep praying.

When you meditate I have heard from someone we are like a glow, they see you. The trouble with me is that when I think back on my life especially when I was a child and just trying to sleep - I was seen already then, and I could see things I did not think was real or told to be imagination. I feel. I don't see. I have only seen a ghost one time when a child/starting of teenage. I have once had a really aggressive one stamping all the way very close to me but i could not see him but he was saying I t hink this was his house. But If I happen to close my eyes and get in a mood I can then if only for a brief second or two see someone and it seem to fit into what the presence feel like. We all got our ways. We are energy and we are going to attract energy on the other side and I I've just come to accept it and live with it. It is going to continue in one shape or another but we can open and close.

Make sure you do not connect to that being. With connect I mean thinking about that person. After having read the background story of the real life based story of the conjuring I am convinced that if the mother of the house would not have connected herself, of course with the best intentions, but still, she would not have been overpowered like she was. With connection I mean thinking about the entity, if someone for instance lived there before doing extensive resource. Some can be connected to the home but some to the people, the living and they will then follow you everywhere. I have had experiences when I was a kid that I never knew if real or not, those who have tried with me. I did what I did when I was a small child. I would put my hands on my eyes or ears and close my eyes and SCREAM (scream in the "dream"), this when the negative energy was taking over mine so I could not feel my owm emotions which is something I til this day practise on trying to find a middle way to. When I scream like that I take back power over my own body and emotion and it stops the process. Perhaps not so professional but hey, it works =) I'm empathic, too much so and sensitive so it's kind of why it is this that I got to work on. We all got our thing I guess. Perhaps it is that with the "eyes" we see this world we too use as a gift in the other world/s?

I have had past life experiences or I have tapped into someone else's memories and they way it worked then was that the guy would hit another guy with a fist, but with a female use an open hand and slap. There were rules about everything. I got the impression they hit first and talked, if talked at all, later. One was told what to do (as a child, later female, at least from that person's memories and it felt like that was just how it was, as if it was nothing personal) I am just thinking that if you were hit with an open palm, hand you could have been recognized as a female and even though it does not sound right it could mean that there was some sort of respect, well, perhaps respect is the wrong word for it. Never mind. Know that is not much of a comfort, but just thinking if you got something else from the being? Do you think it could have been a person from long ago? Just curiuos. Perhaps impossible to answer.

Hoping for the best

Last edited by asearcher : 06-07-2021 at 01:07 PM.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:39 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
Any rituals I can perform to get rid of evil spirits? It seems my mind is going places it should't by accident lol, but I don't want anything bad to happen, honestly.
The best ritual I've had is going to the bathroom after my morning coffee, this has eliminated all my evil spirits I could get, along with a lot of physical activity.

Of course, as we age, it may be more difficult, our body gets sometimes lazy, we put ourselves in bad situations etc etc.

Quote:
except for the fact that it caused my physical head to react, as if it had been hit
You were half-asleep, you paid the price lol
Old 06-07-2021, 03:07 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I suppose that depends on what "God" you are talking about. I believe that everything that exists is just a passing thought in "God's" mind.

I'm not sure if it was someone in a past life or what. I've never had a past-life reading before.
Old 09-07-2021, 10:09 PM
asearcher

LindzeeTheLost, take the god in your heart, the love, the good will, the one to give you a warm feeling inside out; chose that energy.
Old 10-07-2021, 03:20 PM
Experiencer

You don't have to memorize them, but if you do memorize the LBRP, you can even do it in your head. Still works.

Here they are on youtube, and you could play them with ear buds or softly.

https://youtu.be/d48Ldk-TPn0

https://youtu.be/ZUrrLaF5aUY
Old 12-07-2021, 02:07 AM
Pathfinder

@asearcher
@GlitterRose
@Guillaume

Thank you all for your wisdom. I'm on a path that is uncertain, but I will continue to remain strong...I couldn't ask for better helpers.
Old 17-07-2021, 02:22 AM
Master
From my perspective. Maybe this is relevant to you maybe not.

And when you are being physically abused in your dream, you gotta care about yourself and keep yourself safe. Love yourself care for your self. Physical abuse, that has got nothing to do with spirits. That may be some reflection of physical danger you are involved in with your life. Take that seriously. Even get help if you feel like you really need it. That being said...

What I think is that if you fend off evil spirits, you get more evil spirits to fend off. But speaking specifically about non-physical spirits here. The ones that can change your perceptional reality and emotional state of being.
There is some resistance and denial there. And fear. And defensiveness. That just makes things worse and worse. And it's not an evil thing, it is the resistance to the message that is being given to you that makes it seem evil. Like "NO I AM NOT READY FOR THIS!" And all the while they are trying to tell you "THERE IS SOMETHING YOU WANT TO REMEMBER!" and all you hear is "YOUR IMPENDING DOOM!" And it turns into a crazy distorted message of misunderstanding.

They are a reflection of your own consciousness. If there is something hidden in there, that you really want to know, the best things is to simply unconditionally love whatever negative entity you are perceiving, and they will help you release the fear through an intense experience and as a result you will witness their true form, which is like the core bright spirit behind the veil of darkness. Which can only be revealed if you first find your own true self of unconditional love and alignment with God Source Energy.

The nightmare can take you very high very fast, if you let it.
You can learn something very amazing that you've always wanted to know. But requires an intense powerful MOUNT like the symbolic nightmare horse, which can take you very high and very fast very quickly. To help you awaken to that deep knowing that you seek of something you desire to realise and allow the realisation of it.

But you gotta love them unconditionally. No fear, complete surrender and acceptance and have faith in God Source, and have faith that God Source send this spirit to you for a beneficial reason. Let it go and let god and allow whatever to happen happen. And trust God Source from within. And know it cannot really hurt you, no matter how scary it seems. As you're an eternal being.

It's just to help you let go of some fear and help you remember something very valuable and that you really want to remember or always seemingly have wanted to know, and know again as it is very beneficial. It is something good that you are trying to remember or recall or become aware of again.

But the good thing is something that has been growing and becoming even better, since you forgot about it. And so sometimes it seems unfamiliar and scary. But it's really not. When you realise what it truely is you will know it like you've always known it and its familiar and good, but even better than you've ever known before now from this new ascended perspective of greater allowed realisation as is granted to you by those intense amazing powerful nightmaric dreams. To really awaken to some deep deep inner knowing and powerful realisation of something that you value so much and love so much that it speaks to the very eternal core of your being.

Those non-physical spirit like daemonic thought forms are simply like "lost spirits" which are forgotten, and a part of your greater being, which when the time comes you will unwrap them from their darkness and reveal the core light that is within them and remember evermore who you truely are. Which doesn't always require a nightmare to realise it. But sometimes when the person is very resistant, then a nightmare may help shake loose that resistance, so the soul decides for that way of awakening. But if one simply allows and trusts it's always easy and take it easy. Dont try too hard, just let the way unfold as you're always on your path. So enjoy the eternal journey. always enjoy the here and now. and make the most of it and take the best out of it and enjoy all of it as best you can.

peace and blessings and well-being unto you and all. as all is one and one is all.
Old 19-07-2021, 12:12 PM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

However, if I now understood your post earlier about this topic it was that you trespassed an area that belonged to the lower negative field?

I have been to places where I have been discovered and told not to be there and then woken up by it. And I really wanted to be there! It was so beautiful!

I have too had on and on "memories" or someone elses memories about a difficult topic and just as I was to be in danger, be filled of negative emotion I was being "burned" which cause a small bruise of some kind. This has happened now several times. I'm not so sure it is of negative impact that this is happening. I think in order for me to wake up they got to do something. My fear has calmed down over time. I would not be surprised one day if it turns out I can have both a light guardian angel, spirit guide and a dark one, perhaps it depens on my own energy, I mean I can feel negative emotions as well as positive ones. If you're out there, you are not alone. You are connected through telepathy so if you feel in danger start to think of someone to protect you.

I don't think over there is like i-am-free and I-can-be-where-ever-I-want kind of thing, which I happily thought before, I mean there are territories, it seems. If they dont want you there they don't want you and they will find a way to kick you out. And now I am talking about both good and bad energy, places.

If negative entities, energies contact you check to see if you got something unfinished on your aura, like unfinished pain, sexual abuse, scars on the aura. Keep the energy up. Pray. Rebuke. Use salt bath. Keep praying.

When you meditate I have heard from someone we are like a glow, they see you. The trouble with me is that when I think back on my life especially when I was a child and just trying to sleep - I was seen already then, and I could see things I did not think was real or told to be imagination. I feel. I don't see. I have only seen a ghost one time when a child/starting of teenage. I have once had a really aggressive one stamping all the way very close to me but i could not see him but he was saying I t hink this was his house. But If I happen to close my eyes and get in a mood I can then if only for a brief second or two see someone and it seem to fit into what the presence feel like. We all got our ways. We are energy and we are going to attract energy on the other side and I I've just come to accept it and live with it. It is going to continue in one shape or another but we can open and close.

Make sure you do not connect to that being. With connect I mean thinking about that person. After having read the background story of the real life based story of the conjuring I am convinced that if the mother of the house would not have connected herself, of course with the best intentions, but still, she would not have been overpowered like she was. With connection I mean thinking about the entity, if someone for instance lived there before doing extensive resource. Some can be connected to the home but some to the people, the living and they will then follow you everywhere. I have had experiences when I was a kid that I never knew if real or not, those who have tried with me. I did what I did when I was a small child. I would put my hands on my eyes or ears and close my eyes and SCREAM (scream in the "dream"), this when the negative energy was taking over mine so I could not feel my owm emotions which is something I til this day practise on trying to find a middle way to. When I scream like that I take back power over my own body and emotion and it stops the process. Perhaps not so professional but hey, it works =) I'm empathic, too much so and sensitive so it's kind of why it is this that I got to work on. We all got our thing I guess. Perhaps it is that with the "eyes" we see this world we too use as a gift in the other world/s?

I have had past life experiences or I have tapped into someone else's memories and they way it worked then was that the guy would hit another guy with a fist, but with a female use an open hand and slap. There were rules about everything. I got the impression they hit first and talked, if talked at all, later. One was told what to do (as a child, later female, at least from that person's memories and it felt like that was just how it was, as if it was nothing personal) I am just thinking that if you were hit with an open palm, hand you could have been recognized as a female and even though it does not sound right it could mean that there was some sort of respect, well, perhaps respect is the wrong word for it. Never mind. Know that is not much of a comfort, but just thinking if you got something else from the being? Do you think it could have been a person from long ago? Just curiuos. Perhaps impossible to answer.

Hoping for the best

There's so much good knowledge in this post. I've been battling an evil spirit stuck to my actual body for over a year now and I can confirm now, if you actually tell a spirit to take you somewhere else, even if you physically haven't gone anywhere, your spirit can be somewhere totally different. When you go to sleep, it seems like everything resets and you go back to where you were.

I am attacked almost every night in my sleep by the evil spirit on me. It's much better than it used to be; I've been working with a dear kindred spirit to heal me, but the evil spirit still tries to block me from waking up when I get in a nightmare and I struggle barely conscious and have to yell for HELP for one of my spirit allies to get me out of the bind. I have no tried a salt bath yet to get rid of this, but I keep getting reminded. I have to try it soon.

You can actually "make" things that will protect you from evil spirits. If you have any accessories your wear, give them a purpose; tell them what they will do and it will work in the spiritual world. I have a bandana I wear that I set with the intention to burn anything that attacks my partner spirit. If you have an accessory you set with the intention to protect you from evil spirits, it will likely work.
Old 19-07-2021, 12:32 PM
Master
Reach within and let your light out, extent it, make it as big as you like.
No one will touch you, no one is able to touch you, unless they have permission.