Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 03-07-2021, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Would it be considered acceptable for a medium to say to a stranger they had one of their loved ones wanting to communicate?
Or acceptable for a psychic/healer to tell someone they were sensing the individual had a health issue?
Why not? Offer to share if they don't wanna know ...they will say, 'No thanks', right?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-07-2021, 10:08 PM
Master
I did an almost 'instant healing" once on a woman. She went and told her Doctor who told her it was impossible. Before the healing, she could not move her arm because of damaged caused by a car accident. After the healing, she could move her arm. Actually, she could move her arm, without any pain, right up till she died.

I think I was more amazed then she was. Her Doctor could not believe such a thing could happen.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-07-2021, 10:25 PM
Master
You are so right.

She wanted to be healed. She had been in pain for many years.
....... and what appeared as an instant healing.... happened.

I can still see her 'today', raising her arm as if not had happened. She was so happy, she told everybody she could about what happened.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-07-2021, 10:40 PM
Guide

I think "non-believers" can be healed also?
That's how they become "believers" haha..
Old 04-07-2021, 06:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Before presenting a hypothetical scenario that I hope will prompt responses, I thought I should take a look at the policy of a formal healing association, my thought being that healers will have considered the overall situation.

Here's what "The College Of Healing" in the UK (https://www.collegeofhealing.org/req...stant-healing/ ) has to say:

"If you are requesting healing on behalf of someone else, please note that healing can only be given with permission of the person themselves or in the case of a child, with a parent’s / legal guardian’s permission."
Old 04-07-2021, 07:05 AM
Master
According to that College of Healing, sounds like an adult person who is apparently on their death bed, healing can not be done on the person till that person gives the Healer permission which in of itself might be impossible especially if the person is incapacitated.

From what you wrote, I guess Jesus should not have healed Lazarus.

Old 04-07-2021, 07:18 AM
Deactivated Account
I guess we don't have (m)any healers wanting to dip into this thread. I thought about things as I turned in last night and wondered if the following scenario prompts anyone else to offer their thoughts.

An individual is born with a badly deformed body and other associated conditions. Life is one of struggle from the outset, schooling interrupted by long spells in hospital. The individual grows to adulthood but is unable to find work because of her continuing poor health. Years pass on benefit, eligibility assessments routinely carried out.

A well-intentioned request leads to distant healing being sent, unbeknownst to the individual. Her health issues improve along with mobility. A positive outcome but a routine benefit assessment reveals the changes. As a consequence her eligibility is lost, the financial support on which she depends is withdrawn. She has no work experience, a poor level of educational attainment and now has no way to support herself.

Was it right to have sent distant healing without first asking her permission?
Old 04-07-2021, 07:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
According to that College of Healing, sounds like an adult person who is apparently on their death bed, healing can not be done on the person till that person gives the Healer permission which in of itself might be impossible especially if the person is incapacitated.

From what you wrote, I guess Jesus should not have healed Lazarus.

I'll stick with the present situation.

Yes the UK's college policy is clear but unaffiliated healers aren't bound by its protocols or policies. Does that mean, though, because someone is blessed by being able to act as a healing channel it is then their right?

Last edited by bobjob : 04-07-2021 at 08:27 AM.
Old 04-07-2021, 07:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
I think "non-believers" can be healed also?
That's how they become "believers" haha..

Belief has never been necessary for healing help to be provided.
Old 04-07-2021, 07:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You are so right.

She wanted to be healed. She had been in pain for many years.
....... and what appeared as an instant healing.... happened.

I can still see her 'today', raising her arm as if not had happened. She was so happy, she told everybody she could about what happened.

Now take a look at posting #28.....