Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 24-06-2021, 03:28 PM
Nick96intent

Hello and thanks for accepting me here..

Hi , my first post here, thanks for accepting me in this simply beutiful and beautifully simple site..

I start here because not unreasonably the subject of death (my personal) is quite up on the surface this period of my life.

To not complicate anyone, I 'll just ask the question:

What do you say to someone who reasonably consider his death really close.. (?)

What could be a wise advise... ......
Old 24-06-2021, 07:05 PM
Master

Welcome Nick96intent.

What would I say to someone who has reason to consider that death is close?

Read as much as you can about near death experiences (NDE). You may already be familiar with the NDE literature, but this will give you some idea of what you might expect after you leave the body. Too many people seem to die with no idea what comes next, and find themselves lost and confused. And when your physical body dies and you find yourself floating above it, let your heart be filled with love and focus your mind on whatever is most spiritually elevated to you. And trust that whatever you might experience, you will find yourself on whatever level of consciousness is appropriate for you.

I have no idea how accurate the NDE literature is, but at the moment it seems to be the best guide we have. At the very least it should remove any lingering fears you may have about dying.

And from a broader perspective, we are all very close to death. Whatever our age and general health, death may happen tomorrow or next month or next year or in fifty years. We simply do not know, but it makes sense to consider the subject now.

Peace
Old 24-06-2021, 08:44 PM
Administrator
Hi Nick Welcome to Spiritual Forums.

I would agree with Iamthat we seem to be on the same wavelength.

I know when i will pass and how.and it does not concern me at all.

I have no fear of Death.as we dont die.we live on.

Namaste
Old 24-06-2021, 09:01 PM
Knower

Do you fear it?
Old 24-06-2021, 09:54 PM
Administrator
No i dont fear it. i am a medium and i know that there is nothing to fear.

Namaste
Old 25-06-2021, 08:17 AM
hazada guess

I'll just butt in here and say thank's to this forum,I have no fear of death.
In fact it is supposed to be a wonderful experience,less traumatic than birth.
Old 25-06-2021, 09:28 AM
I agree with iamthat. Saved me time, thanks.
I would also tell them - Free somewhere online - Read Anthony Borgia's
"Life in the Unseen World"....
and if you like that, "More in the Unseen World"!

Nice to see you, hazada.:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-06-2021, 09:49 AM
Administrator
I have had three Near death Experiences, to be honest i didnt want to come back only to be told by both My grandmother and my Guide that i had to.
there is nothing to fear.

Namaste
Old 25-06-2021, 09:49 AM
hazada guess

Why thankyou miss H. Comitments don't allow me the time to participate much atm,but im still here.
Old 25-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Nick96intent

Hi,

thanks for the responses.

To be honest, this is my third time posting, or at least trying to post from the Opera browser where I was already logged in but tried unsuccesfully 2 time from another browser..

I wrote much in my replies.

First of I resonated and got tuned with the first reply, mindfully (thanks for that iamthat) .....

Generally I feel much tension and the day in terribly hot here...

Because of the tension I feel like butting out for now and as far as I am capabale post again shortly enough, I feel like that as something I would heartly like.

Again, thanks all, for the responses and generally ... the time of your's for them...

Nikos