Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-04-2021, 05:05 PM
Pathfinder

Past lives revealed in dreams?

I have had a number of dreams that I am pretty sure were past lives.

One was of an American civil war soldier, young, male. In the dream he/I/we were killed by an enemy soldier. When I woke up I was certain that this was how I had died in a past life. Things happened in the dream that I had no idea were a thing until I looked it up. I had no way of knowing some of these things to put them into a dream in the first place.

Does this seem like a reasonable thought that it was a past life?
Old 26-04-2021, 05:16 PM
Elfin

Hi.. And I would say it's very possible.
I know we do dream about all kinds of things, but over time we become "expert " at recognising which are merely "dreams"... Which are "messages or visions of past life "... "Premenitions of the future "... Or "visitation from loved ones"...
I would say go with your gut feeling, your intuition , as it will never let you down.
Old 26-04-2021, 05:45 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.. And I would say it's very possible.
I know we do dream about all kinds of things, but over time we become "expert " at recognising which are merely "dreams"... Which are "messages or visions of past life "... "Premenitions of the future "... Or "visitation from loved ones"...
I would say go with your gut feeling, your intuition , as it will never let you down.

Yeah, it was like a gut thing, like I just knew what it was. I just always wondered, maybe I'm cray that I think this way. Guess now I have to figure out why I was shown this.
Old 27-04-2021, 07:38 PM
asearcher

yes

I have learned too that it can be "little things" shown that one does not think has a significance to the bigger picture but when I then find out such place has existed or that tool has existed it is validation.

lots of people have memories of being soldiers at war. It is the classic where there are so much feelings around and you kill people or/and are killed yourself, so it goes quickly and when it goes that quickly it is more difficult to take in, so it kind of follows you. Make sure you are protected from not seeing anything bad, that you won't get too close too fast. You may have flashbacks in the nearest.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:26 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
I have had a number of dreams that I am pretty sure were past lives.

One was of an American civil war soldier, young, male. In the dream he/I/we were killed by an enemy soldier. When I woke up I was certain that this was how I had died in a past life. Things happened in the dream that I had no idea were a thing until I looked it up. I had no way of knowing some of these things to put them into a dream in the first place.

Does this seem like a reasonable thought that it was a past life?
Dreams are the unconscious communicating with the conscious, and frankly nobody has all the answers on the unconscious. We do know much but there is probably just as much we don't know. There's really no reason the unconscious couldn't/wouldn't reveal Past Lives via dreams unless it 'clashed' with what was already in the conscious. So for instance, if you were a very timid person and in the Past Life you were particularly bad the unconscious wouldn't give you that information.

If the information checks out then 'reasonable' is one word to use.
Quote:
Yeah, it was like a gut thing, like I just knew what it was. I just always wondered, maybe I'm cray that I think this way. Guess now I have to figure out why I was shown this.
Trust your gut as a 'pointer', always. Crazy isn't a word I'd use there, intuitive is - and a few more possibles.
Old 29-04-2021, 09:33 AM
Elfin

Quote:
... You don't need to figure it out ... Just observe and take notes... It will all be apparent in time...
Best of wishes...
Old 01-05-2021, 03:02 AM
Seeker

Yes, you can have dreams of past lives. If you want to know more about past lives put your intentions out there and ask for it, and they will eventually come. You will be able to determine eventually if not already what is past life, your brain processing recent events, messages from above, etc.
Old 15-05-2021, 06:35 PM
Master
Yes, it happened to me. It was another time, you can see clearly by the clothes, the scenary. It happened to me 2 times.
Just let the memories come to you naturally without the anxiety. Trust your intuition. Intuition is always your best friend.
Old 15-05-2021, 09:22 PM
AbodhiSky

this thread reminded my of my own past life dreams. what i love is dreams of other worlds i have lived on.
Old 19-05-2021, 09:05 AM
Administrator
Never say never anything is possible

Namaste