Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-06-2021, 08:59 PM
Just Tim

Parce que les gens ont simplement oublié que la beauté est en chacun d'entre nous !

Beauty is in all of us. Just let it shine people, you'd be surprised how good it feels.
Old 24-06-2021, 03:43 PM
Legrand

Pure Sky Awareness

Sinking down the body

From the crown to under the feet

Earth Vital Substance

Flowing up the body from the feet to the crown

Both creating Time to mix together perfectly in the Heart

A cocoon of liquid Love is born
Old 24-06-2021, 04:32 PM
Knower

@just tim, In a way that is a narratively short description of my mission/purpose (to be)

People have difficulty or just can't see this beauty. Mirror's don't reflect it no more than one's ability to see.
The blockage in Hearts,Mind, and Body encompass it like a veil thats been worn to long. And all that one is able to see thru this veil is what they believe reality looks like.
Many times the light on the other side of this veil makes it even harder to try when someone attempt's to take a peek.
It's not the light from the other side of the veil that hurts, it's the reality of the darkness that they fear. Fear come's in many shapes and form's, Fear is the true Shape shifter...the agenda is always the same.
Old 24-06-2021, 04:37 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
@just tim, In a way that is a narratively short description of my mission/purpose (to be)

People have difficulty or just can't see this beauty. Mirror's don't reflect it no more than one's ability to see.
The blockage in Hearts,Mind, and Body encompass it like a veil thats been worn to long. And all that one is able to see thru this veil is what they believe reality looks like.
Many times the light on the other side of this veil makes it even harder to try when someone attempt's to take a peek.
It's not the light from the other side of the veil that hurts, it's the reality of the darkness that they fear. Fear come's in many shapes and form's, Fear is the true Shape shifter...the agenda is always the same.

Hello Matty,

Fear of not being good enough to receive Divine grace is the greatest blockage that we have as human beings.

IMHO

Enjoy your Beauty!
Old 24-06-2021, 05:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Fear of not being good enough to receive Divine grace is the greatest blockage that we have as human beings.
In a big picture way this is Fears biggest and only intent.

For some like myself, it is more direct to the point with other forms. As you mentioned.

There's also the other side of Fear of deserving Divine Grace The Fear of being worthy enough or good enough to not just receive Divine grace but to be a becon of light...so to say
Which in a way this is a double sided coin.

We all have our own Desert to cross, this doesn't mean we have to nor should do it alone. The Divine will Guide us even if it's through the grace of others.

(Just like how the word Divine itself will be a blockage for some)
Personally I don't care what someone calls it, languages and civilization's is and will be different. Just as in how we come to understand will be different Of course Fear the Shape shifter it is will also follow and confuse as well.
Old 29-06-2021, 11:04 AM
Legrand

A body is not something that you own, it is something that you borrow.

Says a wise woman that I know.
Old 30-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Master
I've traveled different maps and projected into new body's - dreaming is fun! The capabilities are indifferent to some astral projection- such fun!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-06-2021, 11:18 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
I've traveled different maps and projected into new body's - dreaming is fun! The capabilities are indifferent to some astral projection- such fun!

A toast to you!

Old 03-07-2021, 07:02 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
I met this woman. Her body was shining of a bright white light. Her energy was unknown to me. I could not see the details of her body. We took each others hand and started to fly towards the sky, then in space, to arrive to a planet I had never seen. We landed in a virgin forest with very old trees. The energy emanating from this forest was so pure, so strong in life force. We simply walked in it, drinking from our shining bodies all the energy we could.

Then everything vanished, I was only pure energy, the Energy of the Goddess who was watching us all along. I stayed in this Energy for two hours of our earth time, before I opened my eyes to be back in my room, still feeling the emanations of all this beauty.

I have found who this woman his. And she also has a living body on this planet.

I feel so blessed to know that she exist also as a living.

We are discovering so much Beauty that words cannot describe.

May each and all discover this beauty of Being.

Regards
Old 04-07-2021, 07:42 AM
asearcher

that's great :)

I have been dreaming of people that I was to later meet in real life, now I am kind of used to it happening, I kind of can tell who's real and so forth but when it first began to happen I did not know what to think.

My first ex did once tell me and I thought he was joking but he said that he had dreamt of me before we met but I guess because I did not react beside from thinking he was being goofy-romantic-joking around (even if he looked sincere and had his usual warmth when he said it) he did not persist.