Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-07-2021, 12:43 PM
Nick96intent

Busby hi,

with all due respect your words sound like you believe we are just puppets of a higher source.
Old 03-07-2021, 12:50 PM
Nick96intent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick96intent
Busby hi, with all due respect your words sound like you believe we are just puppets of a higher source.
Quoting myself, ..it doesn't matter (lol)

While this sometimes may seem to be the case, I am and I stand on the opinion of the act of accepting such thing is of high importance..
hm....
Old 03-07-2021, 02:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick96intent
Busby hi, with all due respect your words sound like you believe we are just puppets of a higher source.
You are if you believe that you only achieve 'heaven' by following the rules accepted as those given by a supernatural being.

But no, we are part of the whole, everything we do, in whatever way, mirrors back into the universal mind and has an effect which (at the moment) we mistake as karma, when in fact it is life in action or consciousness committing itself to whatever circumstances may be prevailing.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:23 PM
hazada guess

Everyone is looking for an answer. Many folk coming to different conclusions.
I believe that there is an energy/force somewhere.
Accept what feels right for you, We will all find out eventually.
Old 03-07-2021, 03:05 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Accept what feels right for you, We will all find out eventually.
I agree!...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-07-2021, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
But thinking in terms of a reality that has nothing concrete attached to it, who's to say whether any thought is right or wrong?
Exactly, God and the non-physical afterlife, is infinite and limitationless and present here and now also in physical time space reality. And every thought we think, has a vibrational relationship with our own personal inseperable vibrational connection to our Source of Being, which then offer emotional relativity to indicate the alignment of perspectives.

And in discovering a "wrong" thought, we are guided by the negative emotion, to help us focus into alignment with the better feeling thought to allow for further calibration to occur.

As when one thinks "I have to figure it all out, I'm trying so hard to figure it all out." We can feel the emotional discord. We may not logically see the limitation of that thought, but our Source of being can see very clearly who we truely are, and what our true purpose of and reason for being is. And holds that knowing unconditionally, energy motionally, so that we can always feel our way into thinking more alignment with it. As we might say "I don't have to figure it all out, my job is to experience what is already always being figured out." And feel a slight releasing of resistance/discord, and reach further alignment of our greater allowed realisation and further alignment with our greater knowing of our greater non-physical consciousness.

But one cannot do it for another. We cannot feel the emotions of another and think for another. Or be for another. Only when we are so fully in tune and aligned with our greater non-physical consciousness, then we can be of beneficial influence to another, from our own being more connected to our Source of being.

But one thing is for sure, one does not have to die in order to allow for that alignment to happen. That is not the only way. It is infact an unnecessarily insistent way. It is a simple releasing of resistance. Like going to sleep. Falling asleep. Falling in love. Letting go and letting god. The theory does not help, but it can inspire one to do it themselves. To live without resistance. To allow the here and now to be and become more in alignment with our greater knowing and greater non-physical consciousness, is to simply stop thinking in resistance to it, to stop thinking those perspectives that don't allow the energy and connection to flow and align and flow freely and feel good. To let go of those ideas that don't feel good, in the moment. And replace them with perspectives that are more in alignment with our greater being our greater non-physical consciousness. That is just as effective as dying and releasing resistance that way. Simply letting the resistance die. Or breaking the illusion of the resistant thought patterns, like "killing" the resistant thought patterns that do not allow the god consciousness to be realised in the here and now. That do not allow the natural flow of ever abounding realisation and inspiration to flow. Ofcourse, one can do this consciously, in meditation. Or unconsciously, in sleep. Or super consciously by literally dying. But that defeats the purpose. For then you become the inspiration for another who is still physically focused.

And thus, all that God and Afterlife is really all here and now, focused into physical and time space reality with us. If it wasn't, then every thought would feel the same, and it would all be equally right and wrong. There would be no relative guidance or energy motional emotional feedback and indication, of our here and now thought relative to the thought that Source has about the very same subject of our attention. And when we align the two perspective, that blending always feels like joy.

Doesn't mean we have to die to become happy, the point is to translate that and tune into that and receive and translate that into physical being and joy, while we are alife and focused here physically. And it also doesn't mean we lose connection or value when we feel bad and are thinking "wrong" thoughts. No, it just means there is simply a thought available to us in that moment, flowing to us in that moment, waiting for us in that moment, to allow our better feeling more joyful realisation of it and allow our more realisation of our eternal and inseperable connection. We just need to find better feeling thoughts to allow that connection that eternally exists to be more fully realised, simply for the good feeling joy of it. Sure it is of great benefit, but we don't do it for the benefit. We do it for the joy of it. Primarily. And the benefit is just a secondary result of that. No condition or benefit will ever replace our own personal joy of our own personal realisation of our own personal eternally inseperable allways omni present and available unconditionally loving connection with our Source of Being.

So the Joy of God and "After Life" is always here, but if there is no one to tune in to that, receive it and translate it, then it will simply go unnoticed. And it is like a tree falling in a forrest, where there is no one to hear it. Does it make a sound? Need an ear to translate the vibration into sound. GOD and the "After life" needs one who is vibrationally tuned to that frequency, to translate it. To receive it. To transmit it. To flow and be and allow the joy of it. To live in the unconditional joy of it. That then benefits others? Yes... But not for the benefit. For the Joy of it. Simply because it feels good to be in tune with God Source and live that inspiration in the unconditionally joyous life experience we came to live here.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:08 AM
Busby, I appreciate ur response I wrote a long post -then decided to just say thanks. :)
You did a very good job explaining your 'stance', m' friend.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-07-2021, 01:13 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Exactly, God and the non-physical afterlife, is infinite and limitless and present here and now also in physical time space reality. And every thought we think, has a vibrational relationship with our own personal inseparable vibrational connection to our Source of Being, which then offer emotional relativity to indicate the alignment of perspectives....
That was some good post, E.! (I changed limitationless to limitless - hope that was ok, just in the quote!)

Old 04-07-2021, 08:33 PM
Administrator
Please be mindful of the quotes rule no more than two or three lines

Namaste
Old 27-07-2021, 11:52 PM
Ghaleon

Source/All That Is is within me and not something external to me! As far as the afterlife go i wont go into any great detail about it here now but consciousness (awareness) is much more than the I (you) the personality, its the soul/spirit/mind in one unit with all the experiences in our different soul splits as the "whole"

The very short hypothesis i have about the afterlife after many many years of research is that we (the soul) is manipulated in the astral to gravitate to the tunnel with the white light at the end of it where we are said we will meet with spirit guides, family, friends and loved ones, then depending on our beliefs we go to a virtual reality of sorts to have x experiences. This virtual reality is the Between Life Area and the Heaven that these beings who supposedly have our best interest in mind are the Heavens within the Matrix. So through a sort of recycling process we are recycled into another incarnation here on Earth with full amnesia! They (The Overlords) cannot force us to do anything and need our consent to do anything to us, thus the manipulation of our species continues into the astral! They are using memories and experiences (with advanced technology) to give souls a life review and then telling the souls that they have to live out they're karma. They have been doing this even before the Flood (13,000 years ago) At times the soul is shot down (again with technology because reincarnation is not a natural process) into a random baby body where the soul has no say so in the matter. It is my conviction that the Moon is alot closer than what we are being told and is the current recycling center which is within the firmament or upper layers of the Earths atmosphere.

This is just one version of the afterlife which is the version "they" want us to subscribe to but what most likely happens is that the soul after having gone through the tunnel of light is recycled immediately.