Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-02-2022, 10:26 AM
Master
Crystal Prescriptions - Judy Hall

I was looking for some info online concerning crystals and stumbled upon an excerpt from one of Judy Hall's Crystal Prescriptions.
I looked into it more and decided to purchase nr 2. It's the 2nd book on healing with crystals, but with high vibrational / new crystals.
With the "look inside" option I read a lot, and it's got very good info on the chakras, including the Alta Major which recently get activated in most people.

I already had nr 5 and 6. So much information in these books!

Anyone else got these books? Maybe even the entire sequel?
Old 07-02-2022, 05:30 PM
Guide

I have Crystal Prescription books 1, 2, 3 and 6. I also bought '101 Power Crystals', 'Crystals for energy protection' and 'Crystals for Psychic Self-Protection'.

I use the 'Crystal Bible' series the most.

Other books I use are Diane Stein's 'Gemstones A-Z' and a printed book by Melody called 'Love is in the Earth'. Sometimes I use 'The Book of Stones' by Robert Simmons & Naisha Ahsian'.
Old 08-02-2022, 12:01 AM
Master
Wow, that's a lot of books by Judy!!
I have none of her Crystal Bibles. I know they're good, but I got used to looking up good info on LP's site, sometimes elsewhere.
I also have that book by Robert Simmons & Naisha, and the other one that came after that without Naisha. The latter I hardly ever consult. The first one sometimes, and then only what Naisha wrote. I just don't like the man. Had I know that upfront I wouldn't have bought the books, hihi.
But they still hold good info, so I'm keeping them.

I read a bit in both of my Crystal Prescriptions, then put them away for some reason. My plan is to read more, just go through them :) So much good info in there!

Is that what you've done with the Crystal Prescriptions, read the whole lot or do you use them as reference books?
Old 09-02-2022, 06:13 PM
Guide

Basically I don't read them from front to back but use them as reference books. Another way I love these books and especially the Crystal Bible series is that you get to know so much about different and new crystals and stones!

It's so much fun to read about the properties of a crystal I don't know at all and then when the properties are interesting to me try to find a good bargain and make it into a pendant so I can feel the energies fully myself. Often I then try to find as much information of the stone as I can on the internet, often also before buying but sometimes crystals are faked.
That's how it often works with me.

I do plan to read more of the Crystal Prescription series as well. Did you find useful info reading them?
Old 09-02-2022, 09:50 PM
Master
Oh, I sure as heck found useful info when reading them!
This one that I got now, it came in today, has a lot of info on the chakras. Even though I already know a lot about the chakras I loved reading it. Everyone's take is slightly different and her angle is too as she's about the crystals. And also ailments related to the chakras as that's what the book is about.
I take it all in, but will have to read it again.

And I did quite a lot of reading in NR 5 or 6. I think it was 6. There's a section in there with a Heart meditation. You go into the Heart to see if there's a place in there that is still sort of in the power of someone else. Usually that is your own doing. The whole visualisation was amazing and very powerful for me!
I found out that even though I was over my ex there was still quite the area in my Heart space that I could barely access as he was in there.
Then you can clear that and claim your entire Heart back. It felt so tremendously deep to do that.
And lots of other stuff, info to take in.
But I also didn't read those 2 front to back. I was interested in a particular something at the time so I skipped right to that, haha. I can be a li'l impatient at times, lol.

That's the problem when using them as reference books; You look for what you want to read and then put it away again, meaning you likely never will read the rest of the gems that are in there.
With some books like a crystal guide that's not such a big deal, but these I feel weren't meant to only read bits and pieces of.
That's what I discovered now, not when I first bought them.
You know what, hihi, when I was searching for them in my bookcase I saw a book by Diana Cooper on Dragons and my jaw dropped, whilst I giggled, because... I cannot for the love of the Goddess remember buying that book, hahaha. Nor reading in it.
I sometimes get enthused, buy something, and then it kind of slips to the background. That's what happened with these Cr. Prescr. too for me.
But now I intend to read them :)

Oh, and for some ailments she mentions vivianite (volume 2 that came in today). That reminded me of the delicious vivianite slab I saw at LP's a number of years ago. I fell in love with it, it was roundish, green along the outside and the inner part was that typical vivianite blue, not one solid colour but various hues of blue. It was as if I found myself looking at a huge, deep cave under water, or a body of water, and I felt myself going in energetically. It was the most amazing thing!
I wanted it, but I already had other crystals that I really wanted and I couldn't afford all. So I left it behind. Stupid me! They had the slabs at very good prices and now they haven't got those anymore. I believe it was only the one shipment with the slabs as after that I never saw them again. Now it's only tumbles.
And vivianite is quite expensive. So I sorely regret not buying it. Ifever I find myself in that position again I should remember to go for the crystal that is most rare / unusual and then leave the ones that are basically always available.