Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 23-07-2021, 03:34 PM
Master
Oh, you don't have night mode... You can try regular mode. Esp when the sky is getting darker and the moon is really nice and yellow still...
When using night mode it sometimes makes the whole lot lighter.

I don't think I've ever had a phone/camera without night mode though? Not 100% certain. I usually get a new one after 2-3 yrs as then the battery gets drained faster which I find a problem if I go further away and need to use it for navigation. I like to have enough life in a battery to be able to call for help when in the car and something goes wrong (car trouble), even after using it for navigation.
Then I look for a new deal, new subscription + phone for free, included in the 2 yr subscription. No more than some E25. I flatly refuse to pay more, hihi.
This time it was an Oppo Reno. Before a Huawei, which I liked a lot! To me it's mostly about photos, vid, sound quality as I do these vids for my YouTube channel.
I never have a top of the range phone, too expensive for me, but not the cheapest either. Mid range I guess.
Before that I always had Samsung, but I'm extremely happy with both Huawei and Oppo Reno!
I still have a regular digi camera somewhere but I doubt it even works still, hihi. Haven't used it in ages as the quality is **** compared to the phones I've had over the years.

I learnt the other day it works different in the US and you don't have these deals there like we got here. So it's buying a phone and getting a subscription, separate.
Funny how each country has such different ways of doing things!

Anywho, sorry for rambling. Hope the regular camera works out.
Old 23-07-2021, 09:02 PM
Master
I know what you mean. My son bought a Huawei, when we visited the UK for university. We were surprised how inexpensive all phones and phone plans are. I have an old reno apple, which does some amazing things and the battery life is great.

I will see how the pics go tonight, if I works out, I will post. I am going to try and capture it as it rises from the horizon, it always looks bigger.

P.S. - ramble all you want, I like learning and listening.
Old 23-07-2021, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I know what you mean. My son bought a Huawei, when we visited the UK for university. We were surprised how inexpensive all phones and phone plans are. I have an old reno apple, which does some amazing things and the battery life is great.

I will see how the pics go tonight, if I works out, I will post. I am going to try and capture it as it rises from the horizon, it always looks bigger.

P.S. - ramble all you want, I like learning and listening.
Hihi, no problem (the rambling)!
So you got a Reno too!
Phone plan, that's the word :) English is not my native tongue, hihi.
I tried another photo tonight, and okay if you are okay with a yellow ball, hihi. Really odd that I can only do it once per full moon, if that.

As for the energies... today was really good for me. Last 2 days I had brainfog and little energy, today I felt energised and good, and still do even though it's past midnight.

Hope you managed to take a good moon photo!
Old 24-07-2021, 03:29 AM
Master
Fairy Crystal,

No pictures. It rained most of the night. I put my crystals on the window anyway, Incase the moon peeks through the clouds.

We really need the rain, so I am thankful.

For me energy wise, yesterday was absolutely like a keystone cops movie. I almost missed an interview because the video chat would not work on my browser. I was writing notes and holding it up to the camera.
I thought it was Friday yesterday. I was a jumbly mess…

Today was the opposite, hyper focused and on task.
Old 24-07-2021, 10:21 AM
Master
I forgot to put crystals in the window and when I did think of it in the end it was too late for me to do it. Plus, I didn't feel any crystals calling to get in the window so I decided to leave it.

Seems your energy experience was similar to mine: few days of weird and bleehh... then a great day!
And now it feels a bit odd again. Could be the change in weather. Back to grey and overcast for at least the next couple of days.
Old 07-08-2021, 09:34 AM
Master
The Lion's Gate is now really upon us! Tomorrow is the peak day.
It's been good for me for sure! I'm enjoying the high energy light that's coming in from Sirius and Orion :)
I had 2 days where I felt this misty blanket come down over me, mostly my brain. But I managed to get out of it by using the energy tools I've got and the knowledge I have.
Meaning focusing myself out of it and using energy work (meridians etc) and it worked. The power of focusing is enormous! Now it did help that my body didn't go noodle doodle like it sometimes does shortly before full moon. I have as of yet found no way to change that.

It's supposed to bring quite the shift in people, for instance stepping in the direction of your Soul calling and in order for that maybe leaving something else behind.
I read just that from a friend yesterday. She'd already started something new but now decided to stop another activity so she can focus 100% on the new. Following her Soul calling.

I felt the same a while back. Suddenly making vids for my channel didn't fulfil me anymore. I'd been wondering for a while if maybe it wasn't the idea as it didn't grow anymore. Less and less viewers per video. I continued for nearly 2 years in spite of that, but suddenly I'd had enough.
I only want to do what is truly appreciated. That's the receiving for me freely giving, and how it's supposed to be: a reciprocal cycle of give and receive. That had gone.
I haven't done any vid or reading for a month now I think. It feels good!
Time for something new!

That's what I was thinking about when I read my friend's story yesterday.
It IS time to step on the path of your Soul calling!
And I believe that should flow with ease and joy. Your Soul path isn't a struggle!

Happy Lion's Gate!
Happy new!!
Old 08-08-2021, 12:33 AM
Master

Ohh, and there it is.

8/8/2021 here in the S. hemisphere.

The date has such a nice ring to it IMO. Feels good to feel the date when I say it, feels mellow.
Old 08-08-2021, 01:43 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

It IS time to step on the path of your Soul calling!
And I believe that should flow with ease and joy. Your Soul path isn't a struggle!

Profound and insightful.
It would be a much different world if we were to align effortlessly with our soul calling and path.
Old 08-08-2021, 10:49 AM
Master
Indeed a special date!
I nevertheless had to make an effort this morning to get to a bit of a higher vibration due to some unpleasant news that reached me late last evening (not personal). Took a bit to shake that off and to help that I had to stop my mom who always seems to thrive and fear driven stuff. I grew up with that, often incredibly scared because of her updates on news and warnings to look out for XYZ.
I do not want to get back into that rut, but the rut is still there, so it took some time to snap out of it.

I guesstimate the high energies brings us good stuff but also triggers the ones in 3D to act out or something and to even become violent? (The news was about some very violent attacks on my island and even the outskirts of my village).
The odd thing is that yesterday, when I was out for a walk, I thought of something for a few seconds which was exactly what I read in the news late that yesterday night? As if I had picked up on it or something as it's not something that's normally on my mind.

I guess it's very important -at least for me- to make sure I don't get sucked into the 3D energies that seem to be churning wildly?
And do a lot of "Not my monkeys, not my circus".

In any case, I'm going to soak in the light of Sirius and draw it in through all 12 chakras. ANd I will probably do a meditation later this afternoon :)