Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-07-2021, 02:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Connection to somebody's past but in that life

Hi,

In first, I don't know if I post in the right place. Sorry.

In 2018, for two months, I sent a few comments to somebody about his artwork as well as various subject which were posted on social media. That person never replied to my comments and I don't know him in the real life. I was just interested in what he used to post. When I sent them on his page, I started to sense a period of his life when he was a teen and then a relationship he had. A few months later, in the same year, some new senses about his teenagers years. It's the first time that happen to me and I consulted a psychic in order to know more about because I was lost.

I learned I have cords of attachement with that person and that happened when I sent these comments. In short, my energy joined his. I also learned I had a past life in the Middles Ages with him. The reason why I have those cords of attachment. According to psychic, my connection with him is extreme and the reason why I get some information about this period of his life (Teenager years and that relationship he had) Thanks to that psychic, I did searches about him and I found out some information very helpful. I was able to know a little bit about that relationship. I still sense this period of his life and there are more details now.

When I learned the identity of his first love, then I searched her on social media and I found her. So I thought to contact her in order to talk what I sense about all that but I didn't do it because I felt uncomfortable and I was afraid of her reaction. I didn't feel good about to take action in that. Today, I wonder if there is a real goal about it or not. And that's the case, what would be that goal? It's been three years and I still dont know. I need answers.

Well if anybody here can help me, it would be awesome.