Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-07-2021, 06:31 PM
Master

When did you discover why karma had gotten back to you?

Disclaimer: this post is for people who believe life will get back to you when you’ve messed up in some way. I mean karma. Also for people who’d like to add something meaningful to the discussion.

I’ve encountered a lot of bad stuff in my life. I’ve spent several years now processing most part. I’ve taken enormous lessons from it. Mostly comes down on what is human, what is good in some situation and which actions I should not do. Also a lot of stuff about people being a bully in some way or unhealthy relationships.

So I don’t know why this all happens. But even though my mental health conditions continue and need to be solved… my life got back to my control (even though it’s far from desirable at times).

So reflecting on your own life and how you came to know well why you got your troubles, when and under what conditions was it shown to you or did you understand why things had happened?

I am wanting to know for myself. And think it will come to me.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder