Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-07-2021, 03:10 PM
Pathfinder

What Does This Symbol Mean?

Yesterday I was just laying on the floor in my room, letting my mind wander, and then I have a vision.

In the vision, I see the vesica picis, then half of each circle in them splits apart, and the two halves are bound together by a rope. I made a basic image of what it looked like in Paint, see below.

I can't find what this symbol means. Any idea?

imgur.com/a/tWYdOHU
Old 05-07-2021, 04:08 PM
Experiencer

Probably a reference to Christianity being bound or inhibited in some way.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
Probably a reference to Christianity being bound or inhibited in some way.

I come from a very, very Christian home. I have to keep my practices secret from my family, as I am still living under their roof, as I'm only 17 and not read to get kicked out yet lol.

How did you come to the conclusion of Christianity?
Old 05-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Experiencer

If you look at the meaning of the sacred geometry of the vesica piscis, it is used a lot in Christian imagery (you can see the fish in it).

The circles are splitting in half and then bound by rope, so an image that usually is associated with Christianity is presenting as split and bound.

The thing about visions is that you do have to take them with a grain of salt, because there are always nefarious things trying to lead you astray.

I wouldn't let it drive you away from your practices.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
The thing about visions is that you do have to take them with a grain of salt, because there are always nefarious things trying to lead you astray.

This was right before I met (what you and I think could be) the archon...Any correlation that could have a possible meaning behind it?
Old 05-07-2021, 09:42 PM
Experiencer

Now it all makes perfect sense.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:50 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Now it all makes perfect sense.

Noooo I'm still lost on what the symbol means ;-;

I'm not as learned as you lol
Old 05-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Experiencer

So...your parents are very strict mainstream Christians and you are trying to discover your own spirituality, hiding your practices from them.

The vision and subsequent appearance may have been trying to scare you back into the hardline belief system that you have been trying to escape.

It typically happens whenever people approach gnosis in any way.

Not that you couldn't attain gnosis within the Christian path. It is indeed a valid way. It's just that the focus would be different. It would be more of an inward journey, not preoccupied with many of the things that hardliners focus on.
Old 06-07-2021, 12:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
So...your parents are very strict mainstream Christians and you are trying to discover your own spirituality, hiding your practices from them.

The vision and subsequent appearance may have been trying to scare you back into the hardline belief system that you have been trying to escape.

It typically happens whenever people approach gnosis in any way.

Not that you couldn't attain gnosis within the Christian path. It is indeed a valid way. It's just that the focus would be different. It would be more of an inward journey, not preoccupied with many of the things that hardliners focus on.

I'm not a Christian, and I don't identify as one. If you've read any of my other posts, I've been exploring and practicing spirituality for about 1-2 months. I've had several insane experiences, so I don't think me being in a Christian family (at least in this life) has inhibited me in any way. But it was an interesting vision to say the least lol.

Maybe the archeons have been watching me for a while, and put that into my head before slapping me