Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 20-03-2021, 05:30 PM
Knower
Question the use of a staff

hello Dear beloved Wicca readers, I wish to know please about the uses of staff? (one day as I walked years ago I found on the floor a wooden staff and I felt like a message without words to "take me"),

and I took the staff. I have minimal knowledge, so I seek to learn more if anyone can please help me.

At this moment, I use the staff to (i hope that I do it right) pull energies to me and purify and send them to the vicinity as well as very rarely do wards of circles of energy both in staff and wand (i use those circles as restoration circles using visualization to restore vitality and lifeforce in the vicinity),
(I want to mention that I have absolutely no knowledge of this and it's just done intuitively I try to look online for information but I can't find anything would appreciate more insight).

or charging circles to energize waters and crystals (i do elixirs to enhance my sports performances or meditation and psychic work). Are there any other tips you can give me both for staff and wand usage and if a wand made off Resin is good? I hope that I do all of this right,

and is it ok to buy your wands if you gravitate toward them?
And how you know a wand is a professional wand? When you decide to buy it?.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.

Last edited by angel-of-light : 20-03-2021 at 06:43 PM.
Old 22-03-2021, 02:38 AM
Master
What is it you mean by professional wand? Professionally made or?
When buying a wand you can not always be certain the one selling it is a practitioner although there definitely are more spiritually aligned sites that do charge wands as well as possibly cleanse.
Buying one if you are drawn to one is fine.
As far as staffs, they like wands, are used often to direct energy.
I see no real issue with the way you are using yours. When you do draw the energy into your staff I would suggest seeing if you can sense the energy within the staff, before purifying it. This may help develop the ability to sense energies.
As well as directing energy a staff is commonly used for the banishing of particular spirits or entities if the practitioner does spirit work.
Old 22-03-2021, 06:01 AM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
What is it you mean by professional wand? Professionally made or?
When buying a wand you can not always be certain the one selling it is a practitioner although there definitely are more spiritually aligned sites that do charge wands as well as possibly cleanse.
Buying one if you are drawn to one is fine.
As far as staffs, they like wands, are used often to direct energy.
I see no real issue with the way you are using yours. When you do draw the energy into your staff I would suggest seeing if you can sense the energy within the staff, before purifying it. This may help develop the ability to sense energies.
As well as directing energy a staff is commonly used for the banishing of particular spirits or entities if the practitioner does spirit work.

thank you so much and yes I feel the energy like electricity and heat radiateing from my hands and body and spread in the staff and heat waves that if I keep channeling heat up the entire room,

I made an enhancement to my staff and coated it with a silver line from top to bottom to make it a better conductor, same with my wands, sometimes I hold in one hand the staff and in other a moldavite too, to make it even more intense energy waves, or to radiate the stone energy to the entire area.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.