Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 26-06-2021, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
BigJohn,
EXCERPT
I have harvested a good bit of almost all of the herb. All except mint. Which I will probably do today.
My Sweet Mint from last year, is doing really good this year.

I saw my first Yellow Jacket the other day. They love the mint.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-06-2021, 03:00 PM
Master

I got some plants too :) cactuses. They’re standing before the window
Old 04-07-2021, 11:39 PM
Master
Lovely to hear CosmicWonder and BigJohn!

We are busy weeding and trimming out herbs, washing and drying! I have a big bowl of dried spearmint I am thinking of selling as carpet freshener. It has to be better than that powdered stuff the big stores sell.

The plants are on clearance, bought Ella a second lemon grass. She wS so happy!

The squash are coming along well and the tomatoes have just begun showing tomatoes.

It is all so exciting!

Gotta go weed the garden!
Old 06-07-2021, 04:24 PM
Master
Everyone's gardens sound amazing!

My garden survived a heat wave. I did nothing but water the veggies, flowers and some trees. Now it's raining and cooled off. The zucchini started forming the squash. Peas and beans are flowering though they're short probably because of the heat. The strawberries are blooming and making fruit. I had a couple of those earlier this season and they taste really good! Looking forward to the crop that's forming.

Hummingbirds love the delphinium and butterflies are around.

Yesterday, I tied up an asparagus patch because it was tall and flopped over blocking part of a path. I didn't know they could grow to 8 feet tall!

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 10-07-2021, 08:57 PM
Master
One place I lived at, I had a huge Asparagus bed. I got Asparagus from early Spring to late fall. It grew like 'weeds'. I raised chickens and used sawdust in the hen house. I would later spread the chicken waste, mixed with sawdust, over the Asperagus bed during the winter.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-03-2022, 10:26 PM
Master
It is time people, to dig deep into the soils of our respective countries to tend to our sleepy gardens, gently nudging them to awake!

The local farm store had potato and onion sets and asparagus! I am soooo delighted. The new moon is coming and it is time!
Old 26-03-2022, 10:33 PM
Master
I do bonkers I put in a planned now spoil now I put a 1 pence coin in gross health club to help this plant brutally growth stronger weather 1 tent inside

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-03-2022, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
I do bonkers I put in a planned now spoil now I put a 1 pence coin in gross health club to help this plant brutally growth stronger weather 1 tent inside

Isn’t it so exciting! I will start this week, with seeds in egg carton on the porch.
Old 30-03-2022, 09:18 PM
Bambo

I last played in dirt last year,it was fun!!!

I dug a small hole and had fun! (I dont get much fun now)
Old 02-04-2022, 06:09 PM
Master
There's still patches of snow on the ground which is quite squishy. The ditch water ran for a few days and stopped for now. Hopefully it'll run again so hubby can get the pump running to fill up our little dugout. All I can do outside is pick up the fallen twigs and small branches that came down in the wind. I bought gladiola corms and the dahlia tubers from last year are still boxed up. The deer made a mess all over our yard and ate patches out of our juniper bushes. Looks like I'll have to do something in fall to protect them from the deer.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)