Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Uhmar

thank you Ciala....nice info
I appreciate the info it was wonderful yet to me the thing is it is your experience and not all will feel what you feel the way you feel it.
The possibility exists that no one else will expereince it how you do and that is great as well.
We all feel it in various forms and the way we are meant to. I dont have the gift very strong but my friend does. Only it effects her physically... but the more she is embracing it the more the effects are changing.

What I was originally searching for was what the gift is called. The terminology or dumb label it carries that us humans tend to search for.

I have discovered earth empath...earth sensitive...sibyls....

oh and summerland))))))) that question you asked me in PM I have sense found out it is one of the the symptoms of this gifting as well.

I will pm the list to you.
Old 16-01-2011, 09:57 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Ciqala, any birthing pains are just that; pain. The Earth is going thru the pains of birthing. Shores will be washed away, earthquakes will destroy old land and raise new land, oceans will realign. To not feel all of that happening and not have some side effects is being out of tune with the Mother. We are intrinsically one with Her, formed of the earth, chemicals, minerals and water. So some of us are being affected by all the fluctuations.

I would have to disagree. Earth Mother is a living entity, and the earth disasters happen to cleanse and heal. If you can communicate to the earth spirits, and nature spirits, you would know it is not a painful process. When connected you do feel all of it, but you feel it in vast love, to feel negative side effects, means the person is not well adjusting to earth energies. Which isn't a bad thing, but there should be ways to spiritually enhance the process.
Old 16-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
thank you Ciala....nice info
I appreciate the info it was wonderful yet to me the thing is it is your experience and not all will feel what you feel the way you feel it.
The possibility exists that no one else will expereince it how you do and that is great as well.
We all feel it in various forms and the way we are meant to. I dont have the gift very strong but my friend does. Only it effects her physically... but the more she is embracing it the more the effects are changing.

What I was originally searching for was what the gift is called. The terminology or dumb label it carries that us humans tend to search for.

I have discovered earth empath...earth sensitive...sibyls....

oh and summerland))))))) that question you asked me in PM I have sense found out it is one of the the symptoms of this gifting as well.

I will pm the list to you.

Well, i wonder if perhaps being very spiritually connected and grounded to the earth, or pulling down high frequencies from the universe, can heighten peoples senses so that they do not feel energies so physically? If it was possible for me, it should be for anyone. We should be able to adapt, especially with the spiritual awakening happening.
Old 16-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
I would have to disagree. Earth Mother is a living entity, and the earth disasters happen to cleanse and heal. If you can communicate to the earth spirits, and nature spirits, you would know it is not a painful process. When connected you do feel all of it, but you feel it in vast love, to feel negative side effects, means the person is not well adjusting to earth energies. Which isn't a bad thing, but there should be ways to spiritually enhance the process.

Good thing or bad, I feel privelaged to have the bond with the Mother that I do. If I am picking up on what She is going thru, then that is fine by me. Are the effects debilitating? No, not at all, just an annoyance. But at the same time I know that I am responding to Her and what is happening. I have had five children and know what birth pains are like; you just have to ride along the wave of pain. After it is over, the pain is not even a memory; it is just gone.
Old 17-01-2011, 07:54 AM
Ciqala

Well i'm certainly not doubting your connection. Just curious, how do you relate what earth mother is going through to child birth pains?
Old 17-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Master
If the earth goes through pain, it means it is in constant pain.
Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, floods, and hurricanes are always around.

The earth's skin is basically a battleground. We humans desire order and stability, but Chaos is the norm.
Old 17-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Well i'm certainly not doubting your connection. Just curious, how do you relate what earth mother is going through to child birth pains?

Ciqala, this past year was unusual in storms, heat and cold extremes, aviary.fish die offs. There was over 600 minor earthquakes located near Guy, AK alone. The rate of sinkholes opening is on the increase. Rifts in the earth are appearing as in Mihcigan and one is literally unzipping along the Great Rift in Africa. And it is not only this year but started several years ago. The magnetosphere is being shredded. The magnetic pole is increasinf the rate of its movement towards Russia.. Changes always happen on the earth, granted. However new islands are just appearing and then disappearing. I think that the Gulf Oil Spill was the last straw.
Maybe I used the wrong term to describe it. The structuring of the Earth is changing rapidly. Any change in the tectonic plates and lava flowing sets up a resonance that travels thru the other plates (geolists have finally admitted that one large earthquake , as in Chile, can set off a chain of earthquakes in far off locations). It also travels thru the magma. Like I have said before, everything is energy. Some of us pick up on that energy.
ELF waves and magnetics also affect humans. Those are changing in the atmosphere. They can cause an increase in heart attacks if people have pre-existing condition. Also it can trigger schizphrenia to increase and seizures. People , fish, birds and animals do respond to changes in the earth, ocean or atmoshpere. At one time we might have all been hard wired to respond to hose things, but lost it as we have lost the need of wisdom teeth.
Back to why I call it birth pains. The Earth is bringing new life to Herself. I have Native American blood in me and we believe that the Earth is a living entity, our Mother. The oceans ,lakes and rivers are her blood. The groound is Her skin and we are taught to walk lightly and do as little harm as possible. We are told not to gouge hoes into Her body as in mining and drilling for oil; that She feels these pains. So that is why I equate it as birth pains. Sorry, but that is the best that I can explain it with words.
Old 18-01-2011, 03:56 AM
Katiecat

Hi

The term I like for it is 'earth empath,' and I have recently discovered that when I feel intense pain, there is major seizemic activity....like a few days ago, my FM was bad...really bad...and to make a long story short, I said there may be an earthquake in bermuda. Then I learned that there had been one on an island near bermuda the exact day of my last day of pain. If I remember right, it registered a 4.5 or 4.9

Just because people feel pain does not mean they are not connected or balanced...like someone suggested earlier. I am very balanced and connected....and some of the sensations my body feels is ' not normal' for someone as healthy as me. I am drug, alcohol and toxin free, I exercise daily, and I eat a very healthy diet. I also nourish my spiritual being daily....and I make sure my chakras are open, and I communicate with my guides,etc....I'm not trying to toot my own horn, I'm just defending myself against that statement/opinion that people who feel pain from the earth are not connected.

I will admit that I have a hard time remaining grounded, and this does cause problems and it something I have to make a diligent effort with, but it has not been a problem here lately....not in a long time, actually.
Old 18-01-2011, 04:02 AM
Katiecat

I would just like to add what does happen to me a lot, if I'm not grounded...i get a lot of static charges..almost like jolts. I get that a lot anyways but it gets really bad if I dont ' ground, surround and protect.'
Old 18-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiecat
The term I like for it is 'earth empath,' and I have recently discovered that when I feel intense pain, there is major seizemic activity....like a few days ago, my FM was bad...really bad...and to make a long story short, I said there may be an earthquake in bermuda. Then I learned that there had been one on an island near bermuda the exact day of my last day of pain. If I remember right, it registered a 4.5 or 4.9

Just because people feel pain does not mean they are not connected or balanced...like someone suggested earlier. I am very balanced and connected....and some of the sensations my body feels is ' not normal' for someone as healthy as me. I am drug, alcohol and toxin free, I exercise daily, and I eat a very healthy diet. I also nourish my spiritual being daily....and I make sure my chakras are open, and I communicate with my guides,etc....I'm not trying to toot my own horn, I'm just defending myself against that statement/opinion that people who feel pain from the earth are not connected.

I will admit that I have a hard time remaining grounded, and this does cause problems and it something I have to make a diligent effort with, but it has not been a problem here lately....not in a long time, actually.

I never stated it like that, in short, i wrote, people who feel negative side effects from connection to earth are sensitive (over sensitive) to earth changes, (i never stated they were not connected), i said there is a difference, between sensitivity and connection, not that they are separate. Because you can learn to not feel physical pains while connected to the earth, and you can also learn to feel the loving energies of the earth. It does not have to be a painful experience, but of course everyone would rather be pessimistic about it, and believe it must cause suffering. Personally, i don't like other people hurting. It doesn't have to be so. I'm sorry if my views offend you, but i know it is possible to not have to hurt throughout the process of deep connection. Earth mother does not wish that upon us. We are her children, she does not want us to suffer through the experience of awakening coming, there are ways to make the process of dealing with sensitivity and connection to earth changes pleasant, there are ways of shifting your energy senses, and adjusting to the higher frequencies. I've already gotten through that stage, and it isn't a pleasant ride, it's adapting to a higher connection of higher awareness, but it's possible and then you don't have to hurt with every earth energy shift, change, and what not.