Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2015, 05:54 AM
Master
I'm very confused Serenifly! I haven't done a reading for you ...
Old 03-08-2015, 06:12 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
I'm very confused Serenifly! I haven't done a reading for you ...

She is looking into the future and can see you have done an excellent reading of her future.
Old 03-08-2015, 06:15 AM
Master

hello new players! Great to see more beginners giving it a go (and doing really well by the looks of things!)

Last reading by: Justme1981
Old 03-08-2015, 01:34 PM
Knower
For Justme1981 -

"My concern: what does the future hold for me spiritually"

I used the Messages from your Animal Spirit Guides deck.

Honeybee - Let compassion and forgiveness be your top priority

Gorilla - Take time to listen compassionately to those you love, especially family members.

Octopus - Practice shapeshifting by altering you physical appearance and mannerisms

Last reading by Asrai

Maybe a general reading for me would be nice. (smile)
Old 03-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Master
alright, I'll take a shot at this :)

Reading for Asrai

general reading; using The Faeries' Oracle deck

Iris of the Rainbows: light is breaking through your present darkness; having hope with speed up this process. the storm may not be entirely over, but there is some brightness and beauty present. you have something to gain from this passage through the storm. have patience.

The Green Woman: be yourself. it's a good time to enhance your abilities. you are maturing and gaining self confidence. trust yourself and this process of growth. there is reward ahead. once again, have patience.

Sylvanius: you are discovering new truths about yourself, which are essential for creating relationships based on mutual affection, respect, and trust. you may be seeing yourself in surprising ways. you have the potential to accomplish a lot right now and into the future. you haven't been giving yourself enough credit for all you have to give and to enjoy.

last reading by rainbow.sprinkles

how can I feel more solid and committed?
Old 04-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Guide
reading for rainbow

You can feel more solid and commited by loving something you want to be commited to more.commitment comes from love ,so if you make love grow inside u towards the things you want to be commited to, your devotion will increase. You should never feel like you have to be commited because you have to or because you feel its an oblligation,but because you want to.as for stability,increase spending time with your family because they will give you a better foundation,if you have peace ih the home you will feel stsble,also practise having calm or being calm on midst od troubles.

Sorry for the Extreme shortness im writting from a tablet

My Q: what will my fiances male friends truly feel for me?
Old 04-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSsurection
reading for rainbow

You can feel more solid and commited by loving something you want to be commited to more.commitment comes from love ,so if you make love grow inside u towards the things you want to be commited to, your devotion will increase. You should never feel like you have to be commited because you have to or because you feel its an oblligation,but because you want to.as for stability,increase spending time with your family because they will give you a better foundation,if you have peace ih the home you will feel stsble,also practise having calm or being calm on midst od troubles.

Sorry for the Extreme shortness im writting from a tablet

Reading for Ressurection

(sorry Pandora I did not see your question so from now on I'm starting with the question)

How I interpret the question: how do my fiance's male friends feel about me.

Three Card Spread: how his friends view my past, my present and our future together

Cards pulled in their order with reversals: The Moon (upright), Seven of Swords (upright), Three of wands (upright)

My interpretation:
Your fiance's friends will view you coming from a somewhat mystical past. If they relate to this mystical side, they will find you very evolved spiritually but if they are not receptive they will just find it mysterious.

When they meet you they may feel you are not completely honest, they may not even completely trust you for their friend. My reading of the cards suggest the best approach is to be authentic and not try to, "fit in," or they will see this as something reinforcing their impressions of you, which may be largely unfounded.

Finally, they will view you as ready for the challenges of a long-term relationship and ready to be committed to this person. They won't see you as a fly by night or shaken by the wind kind of person but instead someone who is ready to take on the challenge of marriage with commitment.

Overall, I think the key is to be completely authentic about your past and your beliefs when they meet you; within limits of course of candor and tact, the hurdle to overcome will be an initial interpretation of mistrust but by being authentic they will see either a very evolved spiritual person or a very esoteric person both they can admire.

Last Reading JustMe1981

Q: What lies in my future of spirituality, what are my spiritual challenges and will I overcome them.

Now if you are reading me, please, please, please put the effort in. I put a lot of effort into my responses even though I am probably wrong. So, please put the effort in.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:36 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
For Justme1981 -

"My concern: what does the future hold for me spiritually"

I used the Messages from your Animal Spirit Guides deck.

Honeybee - Let compassion and forgiveness be your top priority

Gorilla - Take time to listen compassionately to those you love, especially family members.

Octopus - Practice shapeshifting by altering you physical appearance and mannerisms

Last reading by Asrai

Maybe a general reading for me would be nice. (smile)

Hi Asrai, I'm not familiar with the deck you are using; I'm just starting to become familiar with Rider Waite Deck. However, the way I use these cards is to form a narrative based on the cards. I try to string them together to form a theme. I messed up with Pandora (I didn't see the question and I got the pentacle wrong) however, even my mess up began the theme of what I felt most concerned him or her (I am still wrong). Don't be afraid to put yourself out there; I come to this site looking to help and looking for help. Overall, what I learned from Pandora's correction is that I need to verbalize what each card means to me, their position to me, and how they individually speak to me. So, from now on, I will see the Pentacle as, "a concern with wealth card," and nothing more.

I hope this helps.

Last Reading JustM1981
Old 04-08-2015, 01:45 AM
Master

Hi guys, just a friendly reminder to provide feedback after you've received a reading - without this, readers can't check for accuracy :)

Last edited by tealily : 04-08-2015 at 05:58 AM.
Old 04-08-2015, 07:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Q: What lies in my future of spirituality, what are my spiritual challenges and will I overcome them.
This is kind of three questions, so I've asked "What lies ahead in Justme1981's future of spirituality?"

I'm using the RW deck and a four-card spread which *might* answer all three questions in one: 1) Situation, 2) Challenge, 3) Advice and 4) Likely Outcome :) I'm also going to pull out a few other things like a fallout card and quint card, just for kicks.

---------------------

Fallout card - 8 of Wands. Things moving pretty quickly for you at the moment? Bit of an intuitive awakening?

Okie dokie. The general vibe here is a of a person (and I'm going to take a pot shot without looking at your profile and assume you're female, because I've got a Queen of Swords rev and The Empress rev) who's... shall we say, a wee bit stuck. You may be looking at things from a black-and-white perspective right now and quite frustrated with how things have turned out. Can you be a bit emotionally reactive/cold when things aren't going well? Learning how to take a step back, chill and re-ground yourself may be part of your current spiritual lesson.

The challenge here is learning how to deal when things aren't going to plan, and in particular, when things aren't moving forward. You have two options: Accept conditions aren't ripe for progress and make the most of it, or burn a whole tonne of energy trying to shift things that are bigger than you (ie reactivity; sounds pathetic but is a very human reaction to want to control our environment so no judgement here).

The advice from the cards is to bunker through the storm (4 of Pent). Learn to be more aware of what you DO have; hang on to what you have, invest wisely, and patiently await better circumstances. In time, your open-mindedness and adaptability will improve (The Hierophant rev) and you may start to see the gains you seek. But it will come by taking a time out and thinking about how to go AROUND the proverbial brick wall, not powering through

QUINT CARD: 4 - The Emperor. This card speaks of hard work but I'm also getting the vibe of setting up strong foundations here and 'doing it right'. Progress indicated by this dude is usually - and frustratingly - slow, but solid. Take your time, do your research, get things right. You can do this :)

Last reading by: tealily

I'd like to offer a time-based prediction question: "Is it likely that we'll find out what happened to flight MH370 by Sunday 9th August, midnight Greenwich Meridian Time?"

This question could be approached a straight yes-or-no, although with the right sort of spread you might be able to glean contextual information that gives more information as to the reason behind a yes or no.
Closed Thread