Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Pathfinder

Out-line of auras/overlay

Hi All,

Hard to explain but I see a layer/aura people and myself...even just by looking at my finger.

I can see this coloursless layer of energy even with just one eye closed and if I would move my hand around it is easier to see it.

It is not just on living things, different objects have different size of it, mostly are quite small.

The chain while hold Pendulum is surprisingly thinker when playing with it :P

I amusing that am seeing energy form on everything.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience like this or know more about it?
Old 04-08-2020, 05:59 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbdj
Hi All,

Hard to explain but I see a layer/aura people and myself...even just by looking at my finger.

I can see this coloursless layer of energy even with just one eye closed and if I would move my hand around it is easier to see it.

It is not just on living things, different objects have different size of it, mostly are quite small.

Hi! I find this very interesting! I don't see aura at all, though. Have you always seen it or is it something that has come naturally to you when developing your spirituality?
Old 04-08-2020, 10:43 PM
Pathfinder

Not really sure, only that I started to notice it during deveplment class.

I dont see the usual auras people claim to see, I've been to a class trying to see auras, people discribing same thing (I can see purple around that person etc) and am there not seeing anything lol just a hard to see colourless layer around them.

At night time looking at my finger with window in background really see like heavy fussy layer lol.

My understanding with aura is suppose to be around the body but I see a layer like a thick barely visible coat of paint and I just can not find anything about it lol.

I also see movement in air in a open circle but hard to tell with visual noise.

Notices doors has a thicker coating as they are touch by people daily.

I believe I am seeing energy but question is what is this energy lol
Old 05-08-2020, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi All,

I have seen what you have seen.

I used to teach classes and one subject was Auras.

I had one student who experienced 'nothing' but he did get to experience what you have experienced.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-08-2020, 09:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I have seen what you have seen.

I used to teach classes and one subject was Auras.

I had one student who experienced 'nothing' but he did get to experience what you have experienced.

Glad it isn't just me lol :)

Just wish that I can find out what is it.

We say that everything is energy, is this some kind of unfiltered energy?

Is the mind suppose to filtter it out or into something (example colourful Auras) or is this just out-line of pure mixture of energy in everything.

I've attached an example roughly what I see.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (6.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-08-2020, 09:22 AM
Master
THey say seeing that thin layer is the prelude to being able to see auras. Doesn't mean you will get there, many people remain 'stuck' in this thin layer seeing.
I've seen it as well around my hands and fingers.

All this when you are sure it's not a medical condition or problem of course.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
THey say seeing that thin layer is the prelude to being able to see auras. Doesn't mean you will get there, many people remain 'stuck' in this thin layer seeing.
I've seen it as well around my hands and fingers.

All this when you are sure it's not a medical condition or problem of course.

Thank you Yeah I could be one of the stuck ones lol been like it for couple of years but I feel my guides wants me to use spiritual/inner senses then the main dominate one (but i like seeing tho not fair ).

Just interested to know what is it.

Yeah 100% sure it is not a medical condition.

See it with just one eye on both, it moves with my finger (which makes it easier to see). Eyes gets tested now and again, no glasses and vision is quite decent.
Old 05-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you Yeah I could be one of the stuck ones lol been like it for couple of years but I feel my guides wants me to use spiritual/inner senses then the main dominate one (but i like seeing tho not fair ).

Just interested to know what is it.

Yeah 100% sure it is not a medical condition.

See it with just one eye on both, it moves with my finger (which makes it easier to see). Eyes gets tested now and again, no glasses and vision is quite decent.
I really have to take time and make an effort in order to see the thin whitish outline. Also in the right circumstances, semi-dark or dark background or something.
Thing is, I don't really care about seeing auras with my physical eyes. I'm sensitive enough as it is without seeing.
And long time ago I shut down seeing and hearing, and I still like it that way. I always feel that if I was to open the door to seeing again, I'd see everything from auras to entities and everything in between. I do NOT want to see entities, good or bad. Too many bad and totally freaky experiences with entities and feeling them. I do not wish to see them too, hihi. And I think that means not seeing auras either?
But if that's the 'price' I'm perfectly fine with it, haha.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I really have to take time and make an effort in order to see the thin whitish outline. Also in the right circumstances, semi-dark or dark background or something.
Thing is, I don't really care about seeing auras with my physical eyes. I'm sensitive enough as it is without seeing.
And long time ago I shut down seeing and hearing, and I still like it that way. I always feel that if I was to open the door to seeing again, I'd see everything from auras to entities and everything in between. I do NOT want to see entities, good or bad. Too many bad and totally freaky experiences with entities and feeling them. I do not wish to see them too, hihi. And I think that means not seeing auras either?
But if that's the 'price' I'm perfectly fine with it, haha.

I see it quite instant, sometimes large hard to notice on some doors. Yeah lighting also plays a part seeing it. I understand that it could be a doorway to seeing a little too much for our mind to handle (I see movements in air, maybe it’s a good thing not to see it in colour at this moment lol).

I think it be cool to see it all but the downside that entities would love to scare you through it.

So yeah not going to force it or anything as I believe when I am truly ready to process it and part of my development that ability will open by itself.

I can feel energies and vibrations so am quite fine for now
Old 05-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Master
Yeah, and it is quite possible you can learn to define what you see and what not. I do think that ultimately it works that way. But I'm fine without seeing.
I still hear at times. And I have been touched a few times, by angels or my guardian angel/spirit, not anything creepy. But it is weird nonetheless.
But I have truly asked Spirit on more than one occasion to not let me see as it scares me. I have even asked my dad when he passed away and explained to him why.