Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-07-2020, 04:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up THE BEST WISDOM FROM THE INTERNET

Hello I am a newer Youtuber (Habits4Humanity) focused on stirring minds with some deeper thoughts. Help get those gears of the mind turning!

I love to help people see things maybe a little differently than they are used to in a more positive and constructive way.

I have created some original videos before and also some collaborations with other Spiritual minded thinkers. I am currently working on some deep thinkers mashups.

My new current series is called Wisdom Storm and focuses on a mixture of some great minds sharing their most powerful points. It’s some of the best wisdom from the internet!

-Habits4Humanity
Old 21-07-2020, 11:16 PM
MAYA EL

99% of the info on YouTube is the same so what makes you different?
Old 22-07-2020, 05:25 AM
Newbie ;)

I am sorry you feel that way. You must have had a negative experience but it is one of those places that you need to know where to look or you’ll never find it.

Normally you would need to dig through hundreds of hours of lectures to find a few gems. This is what I have done in this series for the viewer is dug deep in these lectures and refined the piece that brings the most light; diamond in the rough.

I have put them all together back to back hence the name (WISDOM STORM) and made a compilation of the greatest moments from across the internet. I have done all the hard work and found that 1% for you!
Old 22-07-2020, 06:10 AM
Knower
Nice work.
i listened to the advice: be still and plan your next move; don't be overwhelmed by all the stuff you have to do. After that I quit and came here to inform you that it is important for a seeker to take one advice at a time. Listening to multiple advices at the same time will not allow you to implement even one of them in your life. So, I wanted to suggest that you should keep the clips seperate instead of mashing it all up. You should join those ideas which are closely related but others should be left intact.
Old 22-07-2020, 06:40 AM
MAYA EL

And how has this "information " helped you?
Old 22-07-2020, 05:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Nice work.
i listened to the advice: be still and plan your next move; don't be overwhelmed by all the stuff you have to do. After that I quit and came here to inform you that it is important for a seeker to take one advice at a time. Listening to multiple advices at the same time will not allow you to implement even one of them in your life. So, I wanted to suggest that you should keep the clips seperate instead of mashing it all up. You should join those ideas which are closely related but others should be left intact.

Thanks for the advice! 🙏
Old 23-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Newbie ;)

New Video - Self Awareness

New Video I made featuring Wayne Dyer and others on Self Awareness and what makes happiness.
Old 25-07-2020, 03:55 AM
Master
Habits4Humanity, welcome to this Spiritual Forums. We are all somewhere on the path and many are excited about the place, or space, they are in. I have and age enhanced physical body, age-73, and was once where you are at now, except in my day there was no such thing as the internet, computers, or cell phones.

I listened to Dr. Wayne Dyer back in the 1980's on cassette tape, also Deepak Chopra, and a bunch of others, and got a lot out of it. The thing is to apply what you are learning, or what you connect with. I have been consciously on the spiritual path for more than 40-years, and have learned that eventually you will find that the wisdom you seek from others you have right inside of you, no matter if that person be a great master, you have that same greatness within you.

So I think what you are doing is wonderful, although I see it as a phase of spiritual development. The day will come when you will speak from the wisdom which you have in your heart; we all have it. It is just a matter of nurturing our own wisdom and allowing it to come forth; that in my opinion are the steps you are taking right now by seeking wisdom from others. It is not a good or bad thing, or a right or wrong thing, it is just part of the process.

If I may leave you with something; know that everything in creation has its pros and cons, good and bad lye side by side in all things. Nature can heal us and it can also kill us, human beings can bring forth loving tenderness and they can also bring forth horrendous pain, it is the dual nature of creation that it contains opposite poles. When you can see the perfection in spite of the pros and cons then you have experienced transcendence; then you will know how to move out of the way and allow your own inner wisdom to flow and come forth.

God's Speed in your journey.
Old 25-07-2020, 04:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you on this thought provoking reply. I appreciate you taking the time to offer your wisdom! Thank you again