Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 19-07-2020, 05:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I hope nobody minds this but i have to return to my question about stress and pregnancy. I experience a miscarriage after a break up and it was stressful for me, but it was before the 3 month, closing in on that, so i did not then see a connection between stress and miscarriage.

then if I am going to jump forward here - i was visiting a relative while being pregnant in a hospital and I found this stressful and after i got premature labors and had to be in hospital myself and thankfully it slowed down.

another time it was incredibly stressful at work and again I was having premature labors so I had to go through the same thing. It could have been coincidental but I still see a connection.

Same thing with a woman who stresses because she really wants to become pregnant and it is not working. No good, that stress...

I feel your pain.

But you really do know the answer to your question. Stress can cause such problems. After writing that, I hope you come to turns with this and realize we are all made a little different. What affects one may not necessarily affect another.

I am short on words. I wish I could say more.

Realize you are not alone. This thread has been very beneficial and I hope it does bring about some closures. You deserve at least that.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-07-2020, 04:46 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I feel your pain.

But you really do know the answer to your question. Stress can cause such problems. After writing that, I hope you come to turns with this and realize we are all made a little different. What affects one may not necessarily affect another.

I am short on words. I wish I could say more.

Realize you are not alone. This thread has been very beneficial and I hope it does bring about some closures. You deserve at least that.
thank you very much BigJohn, this was really good of you. and i could not agree with you more about the importance of this thread too :)
Old 20-07-2020, 06:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
thank you very much BigJohn, this was really good of you. and i could not agree with you more about the importance of this thread too :)
I wish I could say more..... keep in touch.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Elfin

The emotion between mother and child is so strong that not even the Lord God above in all his Glory can break or come between. In whatever circumstance, that bond is set in stone. And trust me I know. All my little babies that did not survive... And to all the other little babies that did not survive.. know you were all loved equally. A mummy can never stop loving her babies.
Old 07-08-2020, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
The emotion between mother and child is so strong that not even the Lord God above in all his Glory can break or come between. In whatever circumstance, that bond is set in stone. And trust me I know. All my little babies that did not survive... And to all the other little babies that did not survive.. know you were all loved equally. A mummy can never stop loving her babies.

I can feel your love.............
........... and I can feel your pain.

I wish I had a miracle wand
that could reverse things.........
but I don't have one.

Remember, we experience pain
and those on the other side watch,
hoping we can work out lessons, etc.

Maybe what we have no learn is,
those on the other side
do not experience pain: only we do.

I can not say any more,
please except my hug.......

Old 18-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I can feel your love.............
........... and I can feel your pain.

I wish I had a miracle wand
that could reverse things.........
but I don't have one.

Remember, we experience pain
and those on the other side watch,
hoping we can work out lessons, etc.

Maybe what we have no learn is,
those on the other side
do not experience pain: only we do.

I can not say any more,
please except my hug.......
Thank you sweet John X
Old 18-08-2020, 02:25 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Abortion is a controversial subject for me,but this is what I believe,people may disagree but its just my thinking.
From a souls point of view,some don't join the foetus until just before birth and indeed some enter the body after birth.(Some babies are born with no life in their eyes,that comes later when the soul has joined).Some souls just like being in the womb and they know that they are going to be aborted,souls can join the foetus at any time.
Abortion can be a lesson for the mother to learn,(Preplanned),but whatever happens I think that the mother can rest assured that the soul of the baby will live on whatever happens and could join another body when the time is right.
...... Thank you ..... I know for me it was a lesson to do with past life, connected to my father..... ( As a woman , I would like to say that forced abortion is the most traumatic experience she can go through.... The sense of guilt never resides...)...... But I appreciate your way of thinking.... Thank you...
Old 18-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Whatever the philosophical considerations, only the woman endures the trauma of the experience.
Old 18-08-2020, 04:54 PM
Master
Bunny

If all life is precious, and people should have free will over their bodies, then animals should as well. One should stop the spaying and neutering of sentient beings.

Don't give me that bullpucky that animals don't know any better. I know now, they do. We spay and neuter them because we think "it's what's best for them" But if you look at it closely, it's more for human comfort than anything else. Nobody wants a lawn smelling like cat urine and nobody wants to hear the yowling of a female animal in heat. Nor do we want a world full of rampant animal breeding that would infringe on our way of life.

If you're going to throw stuff that all life is precious, value animals' lives too.

Otherwise you're in the vein of hypocrisy.

I'm not saying we shouldn't value unborn human lives, but rather to stop elevating them above animals and we should be consistent.

Oh, and God is totally into quantum eugenics so he's in no place to judge. I experienced this first hand.
Old 18-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
If all life is precious, and people should have free will over their bodies, then animals should as well. One should stop t.....................alue animals' lives too.

Otherwise you're in the vein of hypocrisy.

I'm not saying we shouldn't value unborn human lives, but rather to stop elevating them above animals and we should be consistent.

Oh, and God is totally into quantum eugenics so he's in no place to judge. I experienced this first hand.

Can you help here please? Whose posting have you responded to?