Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 27-05-2018, 03:22 PM
Deactivated Account
No, please enlighten me?
Old 27-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Slayer do you know the saying:

Where Attention goes Energy flows ?

I’ve had this conversation with him. On more than one occasion.
Old 29-05-2018, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I’ve had this conversation with him. On more than one occasion.

Ok. I see. I saw another post of him from another thread (a day before), and i was going to respond with the same answer as in this thread, but i changed my mind.

Quote:
No, please enlighten me?

If others were talking to you then it is probably useless to even try.

or ? well lets point something out, even if i'm going into the risk of seeing your attitude and copying it ...
Quote:
what's there not to hate in this dark corrupted world?

Let assume that you are spiritual being, but as it is obvious, you do not know it.

Spiritual being creates with his attention. They are here to solve problems, not to mourn them.

Now an indicator of where your attention goes is by looking on what you see and what you write about:

Quote:
what's there not to hate in this dark corrupted world?

Look and see for yourself, in which way your energy flows.

My advice would be, to, whenever you see darkness/corruption to switch your attention into the positive of this world.

How ?

Stop watching TV's, Stop hearing the music you hear :p, Stop seeking people who drag you down with negativity, Stop looking on the past.

Start writing positively, Start monitoring your thoughts on a minute basis and watch the thoughts you have, and exchange every, even the slightest thoughts which may lead into negative thinking, for positive one.
Start meditating, and use every free minute for a meditation (fast meditation from 7~10 seconds - meditating upon what happiness is)
Start seeking people with different kind of energy. The People who are negatively oriented may have what is called entertaining potential, and it may bring your feelings up, but Negativity is not helpful.

Remember, this is only an advice and you are free to do what you want.
If i offend you with some of the advice, then, as well, remember that there is no other way than either concentrate on Positive or Negative, and what you reap you will sow.

Be the one, who is looking on the positive side of life, even if the world is telling you otherwise.

even if ...
even if the world is telling you otherwise.
even if the whole world is telling you otherwise.
and especially when the world is telling you otherwise.
Old 29-05-2018, 08:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Ok. I see. I saw another post of him from another thread (a day before), and i was going to respond with the same answer as in this thread, but i changed my mind.

or ? well lets point something out, even if i'm going into the risk of seeing your attitude and copying it ...

Let assume that you are spiritual being, but as it is obvious, you do not know it.

Spiritual being creates with his attention. They are here to solve problems, not to mourn them.

Now an indicator of where your attention goes is by looking on what you see and what you write about:

My advice would be, to, whenever you see darkness/corruption to switch your attention into the positive of this world.

How ?

Stop watching TV's, Stop hearing the music you hear :p, Stop seeking people who drag you down with negativity, Stop looking on the past.

Start writing positively, Start monitoring your thoughts on a minute basis and watch the thoughts you have, and exchange every, even the slightest thoughts which may lead into negative thinking, for positive one.
Start meditating, and use every free minute for a meditation (fast meditation from 7~10 seconds - meditating upon what happiness is)
Start seeking people with different kind of energy. The People who are negatively oriented may have what is called entertaining potential, and it may bring your feelings up, but Negativity is not helpful.

If i offend you with some of the advice, then, as well, remember that there is no other way than either concentrate on Positive or Negative, and what you reap you will sow.

Be the one, who is looking on the positive side of life, even if the world is telling you otherwise.

even if ...

Thanks for your advice but I don't really need it from you. For starters, I don't watch TV. I don't seek or hang around with people who drag me down. I like to hang around with all sorts of people and they like me as well. I care way more about the future than I care about the past. As for music, you don't even know the types of music I listen to. I tried meditating several times before but it just doesn't work for me. You surely know a lot about me, do you? Making such rash assumptions about someone you don't know may not necessarily be a good example of positivity if you ask me.

So let me get one thing straight, I am not a New Ager and I know as much about all that energy stuff as I do about chemistry. I don't know which religion or spiritual movement is true, but my personal truth is that we are living in a very negative world with little to no positivity at all. I simply find no use in trying to see rainbows when confronted with darkness, but rather accepting the way things really are while still trying to be a decent person with a sense of honor. You should know that I have no issue with admitting that my thoughts are negative and that I hate this world, but I can assure you that I have my own reasons for that. What do I have to care what you or anyone else has to say about it? I owe no one any explanation.
Old 30-05-2018, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValVan
Can a starseed or lightworker hate the world?
I think I'm a starseed or a lightworker.
When I was a child, I always felt bad when I heard people did things that could harm the earth, I really felt sick, and always wanted to do something to protect the earth.
But these years, something bad happened in my life, and I'm going through a big challenge in life.
Why should I go through these bad things in life? Why me? Do starseeds or lightworkers have a happy and easy life? I can't help but I am angry at the earth, the laws of nature, I find that the earth, the laws of nature can be so cruel. I even wish there was really the end of the world, all humans die or the earth explodes.
At the same time I am so guilty of these thoughts, why am I so selfish.
I am so guilty of these thoughts it I can't help thing about it.
Now I feel like I'm in the dark. I want help, why can people help others patiently? Why can't we love unconditionally?
I just feel helpless.
Why does life on earth have to be so hard and tiring? Why is there so much pain? Why do livings have to suffer?
If I don't go through something bad, I probably don't know how hard life can be.
Don't know how long it will take to have a peaceful and a happy world.
Sorry for send negative vibes and energy...😔

Hey ValVan....
First, you are allowed to feel. You are allowed to have any thoughts. You are allowed to feel hurt, disappointed, and upset. There is nothing wrong with experiencing those feelings, and it isn't anything to feel shame about. No one who has come for the Human Experience can honestly be on "high vibe" every second of every day of their life!

Negative? It's not "negative" to examine and confront your deepest feelings, fears, worries, frustrations etc. To allow yourself to know them, and accept that sometimes those things are mighty horrible, and unfortunately a part of the human experience.

But they can be a crisis point and lead to a new awareness, or a new sense of Self and purpose. Often when the old forms, old concepts, old conditionings -within us are starting to crumble away, they give rise to a lot of released pain, uncertainty, blame laid on outer things, tears and anger and suffering, a sense of being misunderstood, hating life...(and llots of many other symptoms.)

The One who is and will always be -above all these changes is the true You; your Soul. So try to contact yourSelf in the finer dimension, and that will help to awaken your sense of purpose. Why are you here? Your personality's mind and thoughts may always be confused by that question (? ) But deep in your Heart you will find some answers. Heart centered meditation may help.

There will be many things about this World you can never change perhaps. But even one Soul shining its own Light makes ripples.....
Old 30-05-2018, 07:17 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:

How ?

even if ...

No one can fully realize the beauty in anything without first experiencing "ugly".

Think about it. kicking your shoes off after a long sweaty day of work wouldn't be as amazing as it is without the long hard day at work.

View those that are still experiencing the "bad" as farmers. they are still out in the field planting seeds. The longer they do it the more they will have to enjoy when those seeds grow.
Old 30-05-2018, 07:41 PM
Deactivated Account
@SlayerOfLight

K, Thx, Bye.

@Badcopyinc

I'm seeking experiences which are not of this world. Experiences which lead me to God.
Old 30-05-2018, 07:45 PM
Deactivated Account
@Dan

Au revoir.
Old 30-05-2018, 08:20 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
@SlayerOfLight

K, Thx, Bye.

@Badcopyinc

I'm seeking experiences which are not of this world. Experiences which lead me to God.

God is love... So be love..
Old 07-06-2018, 04:19 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Thanks for your advice but I don't really need it from you. For starters, I don't watch TV. I don't seek or hang around with people who drag me down. I like to hang around with all sorts of people and they like me as well. I care way more about the future than I care about the past. As for music, you don't even know the types of music I listen to. I tried meditating several times before but it just doesn't work for me. You surely know a lot about me, do you? Making such rash assumptions about someone you don't know may not necessarily be a good example of positivity if you ask me.

So let me get one thing straight, I am not a New Ager and I know as much about all that energy stuff as I do about chemistry. I don't know which religion or spiritual movement is true, but my personal truth is that we are living in a very negative world with little to no positivity at all. I simply find no use in trying to see rainbows when confronted with darkness, but rather accepting the way things really are while still trying to be a decent person with a sense of honor. You should know that I have no issue with admitting that my thoughts are negative and that I hate this world, but I can assure you that I have my own reasons for that. What do I have to care what you or anyone else has to say about it? I owe no one any explanation.

With kindness, I’d like to say there’s a difference with naive positivity and wise positivity, and I bet he was talking about the latter.

Please understand that when asking for help, we’re bound to find people who make assumptions but will try to still make up for them. We don’t know you well, so it can take some back and forth messaging until we can fully understand each other. Please don’t jump to the conclusion that we’re trying to judge you too soon — but wording our misunderstandings helps you to be able to correct it.

The world can be a horrible place, and I agree that there’s nothing wrong with being honest and hurt over that. But that frustration is often best placed into a course of action or creation in life. There are too many people who complain and despair over the state of the world, but do nothing to help it progress.

It’s not positivity that everything is perfect. It’s positivity for hope, and we don’t need hope in happy, lighthearted and fun times. We need hope in the darkest times, and that’s what wise positivity is.