Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Master
Natures Song

Dear Nature is a song and also sings a song.
All the various plants, animals and landscapes are musical forms. They are an expression of Gods infinite Love and Variety.
To me its not just us (people) who were created in Gods image, but nature too. Looking at nature is like looking at a photograph of God; its his image.

Nature is very wild and beautiful. The physical forms of which it is built are crystal clear in their expression. From Lichen to Mountains the natural world is a startling expression of the Divine.

I see it as Gods song rising out of the void; as his Creation which he is bringing to life with his Love.
Of course we are a part of that song and are being created just as we are learning to create too.

True Nature can be dangerous and cruel but those are qualities of Gods perfection and 'gravitas'. His monumental depth and profoundness.

Regards, Honza.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 29-11-2006, 06:35 PM
kundalini

I enjoyed reading that Honza, thanks.
Old 30-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Enlightener

You reminded me of that energy healer that did that book about healing with angels.

Her voice was so soothing, and very loving and caring.

Enlightener
Old 30-11-2006, 03:40 PM
cweiters

Nature

Thanks Honza I'd like to add to your beautiful song; nature is also the healing example of how powerful one cycle of Gods creation really is.
[font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=#000000]Nature has and astonishing way of demonstrating the cycles of life and time working together as one. Nature constantly tells me there is a time to blossom, a time to sleep, a time to fall down, and a time to spring up again. This is also true for people, I must accept each season of my life as a part of my natural life cycle. Truly I
Closed Thread