Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 04-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Pathfinder

One thing that you have to take into account is, what you read about the grid...be it lattice or lines..consciousness grid and so on.

It's part of what they term ...WE ARE ALL ONE.

All parts are one...it's just energy that is altered or transformed that has a different vibration.
There are no seperations in creation.
It's just energy that's been transformed into something else.
We tend to give it a seperate view when something is percieved to be different to the whole.

An example is...one radio frequency is tuned in one band of frequency were the others are tuned into there own frequency range.

The whole system has frequency ranges but there just tuned into a different range within the whole structure.

That's how the conscious grid operates within the whole structured grid patterns.

The elite operate in there own range of frequency which is energy.
Energy is not to blame because it only follows suit to it's intent. The whole grid is a sea of energy.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Ascender
very interesting thread - thanks mysterynomore....

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 16-04-2012, 04:15 AM
mightything

hmmm. very intriguing. i havnt read all of it yet. but the fact that you brought up humans being no different from living breathing crystals is what got me interested. (i to believe this and remarked on it just recently)
then you mentioned "the knowing" in passing. do you know how long ive waited for sum1 else to mention such a thing? ive been experiencing this for years. living by it for years. its almost like having an invisible map no one knows about.
Old 21-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Pathfinder

In reference to the sacred sites in our world today.

As I've stated in my earlier writings that the great pyramid is the major switchboard on the earth's grid.
The prime meridian runs through this site that connects with all the other sites in our world.

I'm not going to go into all the details here about the connections that run through these site and how there connected on the grid systems.
This would just take forever.

Some in particular had a big reference on serpent worship in there cultures that runs deep within this grid system.

Now...how in hell do these sites line up with precision when they were built in different time frames through history and why do most of them have these serpent artifacts displayed within there walls?

Do these sites rely on the prime meridian site to access the grids prime energy?

There are many answers that could tie into a secret hidden hand... that's set up a global corridor system.

As I have stated before that were tied into this grid structure with our consciousness and how it effects our state of being.

If these sites were a danger to the so called elite...were if fully activated, there time as rulers would come to an end.

They would surely have destroyed the prime meridian.

This is were the answer lies...it's obvious that they need these sites to rule our world through there manipulation.
To manipulate the consciousness of humanity...you need control of the grid system.
This grid system holds not only the earth's vril power but pulls energy from other portals from our heavenly dimensions.

Know that the atlantis priesthood were one of the first advanced civilisations that controlled geomancy on this earth.
Old 26-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Avalancediscoverer

very interesting thread. Although I have read about Earth Chakra before, I didn't know much about the grids. Thank you.
Old 14-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Pathfinder

I'll talk about the quakes the earth experiences.
Energy gets realised in there stress points as we know and we experience quakes.

Because of our energy that exists around our earth at this point were experiencing more...but are we.

Quakes can be induced by certain devices as we know...
So if devices can cause quakes...they can also stop them from occuring.

I'll throw another scenario up....why does the earth experience less hits from large objects from space?

We seem to be immune to some point...smaller ones do happen and I know in the past were experienced bigger hits.

These are minimal in the scheme of things compared to other bodies in our system.

The earth seems to protect it self to some point from experiencing larger hits.

In our past...some of the sacred sites acted as shields to larger objects hitting our planet.

There were devices that were put in place to shield the earth from experiencing a total doom scenario.

Think about the tulsa explosion over siberia...if it was a large asteriod or meteor as some suspect...why did it blow up before it hit the earth.

Could there be devices that were put in place to counter any doom on a large scale?
there are lots of accounts of people seeing objects shooting up into the sky from our earth just before the explosion.

Remember one thing...don't under estimate how far advanced the ancients were. We talk about how advanced an alien would be in comparision to humanity with there technology.

What if we were just as advanced as that scenario and we didn't realise it...
Don't discount anything...there is more out there than we are privy to at this moment.
Old 14-01-2013, 11:47 AM
Pathfinder

I'm going to explain a certain intent that shamans and psychics use.

Through long distance healing....how it's done.

The shamans know how it traverses the boundaries through distances, but most psychics have no glue how it works.

The intent or energy is dispersed through the grid lines..they travel through these lines to it's intended destination which is connected to the grid through it's consciousness.

No distance is to far enough..intent can focus through the entire primal grid...

These are tones that are focused by our consciousness that travel in the subatomic realms...were energy gets transformed by it's focul intent.

Just by focusing on a particular energy point..the energy travels through these lines...When you know what to do.

We do this on a daily bases without even realising it...
if you look in our past...when they went to war on the battle field..they used the war cry.

This is basically a toned expression that gave them there power.
Some were more adept at it than others.
It had a two fold effect were it gave power to the user and gave a fear of dread to it's opponent.

We use these tones that permeate through society on a daily bases...we think there voices only..there tones that carry energy.
Be it...course..it still carry's a certain power of energy behind it.

We have a lot to learn on how to really use these words of power.

In some of our ancient cultures they refered to certain words of power to conjure up a certain energy or entity.

These are basically tones or sounds of power that have a certain vibration or frequency.

In some of the mystery schools they taught the initiate on how to use there voice box to a certain tone.
We all can alter our voice box to emmitt a diffrent tone to what were use to.
That was what they refered to words of power. Words that carried a certain tone when spoken.

The shamans...buddists and other cultures use there mantras..cutting it short..there vibrational tones.

Humanity has forgotten or lost the insight on how to use these tones to alter the lines of energy that they travel in...
Old 14-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Pathfinder

Sound is the key to change,,,
The aboriginals talked about the songlines..these lines are energy corridors that carry the songlines.

They permeate through the whole system.

The great pyramid was originally toned into the songlines on this planet... when these songlines sang in harmony...humanity was immersed into the same beat.

The songlines have been missing at the same depth in our modern history.

You can take this as you wish...but these songlines will open up again in our life times...this will occur in the next decade.

We will experience the ancient song on our earth again...the ancients fore-toll this event...

Where experienced songs of frequency on crystal bowls and many other devices..these are but a small range in it's band...the sacred sites on our planet when awakened will sing the beat...the very heartbeat of the somglines...
the earth's heartbeat.

The heartbeat of the songlines has been diminished know for centuries upon centuries...our whole energy system around us is based on this songlines...is that why were in this state?
Old 14-01-2013, 11:48 AM
Pathfinder

We are conditioned to use the mind to solve lifes dilemmas.
Were become unaware that the latent energy of sound becomes the state of an awakened being.

Every alternative or organized institute is based on light as there awakement to source.

Were has this got everyone...no were.
Light is about information...sound is the source that transforms everything.

Our body contains circuits of energy that are based on sound currents.
These are networked through the whole grid structure...beyond our understanding of the whole.

Sounds and rhythms abound in all creation...this is how things come into being.
People just don't realise what there capable of.

Were even taught through alternative...new age concepts that there is a higher or lower self.
This is higher or this is lower...be it dimensions or what have you.

This is basically a false concept...that's why nothing is happenning.
It's all wave form sound rhythms that abound the whole spectrum...different rhythms that run through all the grid points.
There is no distinction of what's termed higher or lower.

Colors in the spectrum are associated with sound..our chakra system runs through a line of different rhythms.
The earth has a heartbeat...a sound that sings to a tuned harmonic resonate.

That's why I've put this thread down....when I stated that it's the only way to change things through this system...I really mean it's the only way.
Old 14-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterynomore
We are conditioned to use the mind to solve lifes dilemmas.
Were become unaware that the latent energy of sound becomes the state of an awakened being.

Every alternative or organized institute is based on light as there awakement to source.

Were has this got everyone...no were.
Light is about information...sound is the source that transforms everything.

Our body contains circuits of energy that are based on sound currents.
These are networked through the whole grid structure...beyond our understanding of the whole.

Sounds and rhythms abound in all creation...this is how things come into being.
People just don't realise what there capable of.

Were even taught through alternative...new age concepts that there is a higher or lower self.
This is higher or this is lower...be it dimensions or what have you.

This is basically a false concept...that's why nothing is happenning.
It's all wave form sound rhythms that abound the whole spectrum...different rhythms that run through all the grid points.
There is no distinction of what's termed higher or lower.

Colors in the spectrum are associated with sound..our chakra system runs through a line of different rhythms.
The earth has a heartbeat...a sound that sings to a tuned harmonic resonate.

That's why I've put this thread down....when I stated that it's the only way to change things through this system...I really mean it's the only way.
Can sound alone be utilized as a conduit to align with this primeordeal grid, in the scope of one's personal life and home? Would it be a question of sinewaves and specific frequencies? Would there be any benefits achieved by playing a certain sound or sound frequency through a loudspeaker?

Last edited by fire : 14-01-2013 at 08:25 PM.