Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Q: Which nights next week will D and K stay here overnight?
* Fountain Tarot

Sun - King of Wands. Though this feels positive I also get the impression of movement from this card; ie, it feels like they're travelling (I also happen to know they're out of town during the day). I can't shake the feeling that they're going to bust a move to make sure they get to HER place for night-time action, bolstered by the 9 of Coins which shows a woman behind a thick wall.

Mon: Chariot rev. This card feels indecisive. 2nd card - Strength rev. Yeah, this feels really unsure - and very hesitant. If they're here, they're going to be tip-toeing I think.

Tues: 7 of Swords + ace of Swords rev - hmm perhaps they'll spend part of the night here but ultimately decide to move off to hers later on. These two cards together kind of say "hey, let's...." + "hmm, here really isn't a good place for this..."

Wed: King of Swords rev + Page of Swords. Two swords, technically both upright (in this deck). Hmm, okay let's describe the cards. King of Swords rev feels resolute and like a bit of a barrier-blocker. The page is gently holding up his sword - not in aggression but more as a gentle sign of respect. I'm thinking that they may stay here... but they're more likely to be considerate (and quiet?!).

Thurs - Page of Coins rev, this is traditionally a "nope!" card for me and I've learned my lesson from Empress rev last time! (incidentally, I happen to know both will be interstate on this day)

And then I'm interstate Fri and Sat so unable to comment for then :)

Summary: Predicting staying here Mon (maybe) and Wed, and then NOT here Sun, Tues and Thurs.
Feedback - they ended up staying here on Sun and Mon, but away Tues-Thurs.

3/5, 60%
Old 10-12-2015, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Feedback - they ended up staying here on Sun and Mon, but away Tues-Thurs.

3/5, 60%

3 out of 5 isn't bad!
Old 11-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Today's practice Q: Will I be able to catch an earlier flight this evening?
* RWS

4 of Pent rev, Knight of Cups rev (ILLUSIONS), Queen of Wands

The 4 of Pent figure looks like he's being asked to relinquish this 'dream', because it ain't real! However Queen of Wands suggests to me that this is really no biggie, and I'll be fine as is (which I suspect too).

Also correct. Arrived with a comfortable 15mins to spare, although no offer of an earlier flight, and it was a nice flight got a window seat and no-one sitting next to me, they served pork belly buns as a plane snack, and luggage appeared on the carousel moments before I actually got there (only minutes after leaving the plane).
Old 11-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Master

Today's practice Q: Sigh, this one will be tricky to interpret, so I invite others to give it a crack.

I've decided to email he-of-the-loud-girlfriend housemate DA to tell him (briefly) that the noise is killing me, I've started applying elsewhere but would prefer to stay, in every other way he's a great housemate, and that I'm realistic about what's achievable and wouldn't it be great if we could figure out a way that he can continue having sex with his girlfriend whilst I can study and sleep.

I'm DREADING his response and the aftermath, this feels like a conversation from which started, has no going back and will change things forever (of course, this could just be my anxiety talking). However his response could also make my decision a whole lot easier, as if he's an a**hole about things, I'm outta there with no regrets

Q: "How will DA react to my email where I explain how badly his bedroom noises have affected my sleep and study?"
* Fountain Tarot

The Chariot - This suggests to me that his reaction will be to go "oh, this'll be easy to fix, no problems" - and feels very controllable

6 of Coins rev - has a "giving up" vibe to me and I'm not entirely sure whether this means he's going to spend money on sound-absorbing stuff or whether this speaks more of the physical sacrifices he'll have to make to ensure things are quieter for me. In this picture the coins are ALREADY encased by vines/green stuff and are being further pushed down and out of the card. Hrm, perhaps it means they'll take their bedroom business to the girlfriend's house more often. 'Away from here' or something 'out of here'.

Knight of Swords rev has the vibe of an athlete who is coming up to a hurdle but slowing down, unsure and a bit hesitant about how to proceed. Both this card and previous card seem to say "hmm, we can't plan to do ___ anymore..."

In summary - it sort of looks as if DA won't say or feel that it's a big issue (although I chuckling slightly as it seems as if what I want (quiet) and what the girlfriend wants (action) are pulling him in two different directions). There's also a possibility that he was going to consider something but now not sure of it, as an alternate interpretation to them taking more of their 'business' elsewhere rather than here. I frequently get Ace of Coins rev in relation to this couple and am stumped to what it may refer to, unless it's about him thinking of moving out (but in which case, why The Chariot?).

Q: "What will be the outcome of my email I'm sending to DA tomorrow where I explain how badly his bedroom noises have been affecting me?"
* Fountain Tarot

Potentially more critical as lip service and actual changes are two different things...

Queen of Coins rev - the figure here is looking at the coin with a pursed expression on her face. I don't think it's what she wants, even though her surroundings are beautiful (as my house is beautiful)

Page of Cups rev - don't have to tell me this one twice!!! This is often a card for disappointment. Not being happy with what you've got - as a messenger card it could also signify that I don't hear from DA at all (see following card).

King of Swords rev - another reversal!! This is the card of someone whose head is all over the shop, unable to come to an effective plan.

These aren't positive cards - neither party is happy. And a summary card from WOTO:

All That Glitters rev. This card says, now more than ever, to look beyond what is shiny and to recognise it as shiny on the surface, but not necessarily gold (or valuable) to me underneath. I was GOING to say that this indicates to me that my house is not as desirable as I feel it is, but it just occurred to me that maybe DA (or his partner K) isn't as nice a person on the inside as I seem to believe that he is. Beware the masks and what they can conceal.

Gah, this could also indicate that if I move out, I could be unhappy. GAH. Halp?
Old 12-12-2015, 07:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Q: "How will DA react to my email where I explain how badly his bedroom noises have affected my sleep and study?"
* Fountain Tarot

The Chariot - This suggests to me that his reaction will be to go "oh, this'll be easy to fix, no problems" - and feels very controllable

6 of Coins rev - has a "giving up" vibe to me and I'm not entirely sure whether this means he's going to spend money on sound-absorbing stuff or whether this speaks more of the physical sacrifices he'll have to make to ensure things are quieter for me. In this picture the coins are ALREADY encased by vines/green stuff and are being further pushed down and out of the card. Hrm, perhaps it means they'll take their bedroom business to the girlfriend's house more often. 'Away from here' or something 'out of here'.

Knight of Swords rev has the vibe of an athlete who is coming up to a hurdle but slowing down, unsure and a bit hesitant about how to proceed. Both this card and previous card seem to say "hmm, we can't plan to do ___ anymore..."

In summary - it sort of looks as if DA won't say or feel that it's a big issue (although I chuckling slightly as it seems as if what I want (quiet) and what the girlfriend wants (action) are pulling him in two different directions). There's also a possibility that he was going to consider something but now not sure of it, as an alternate interpretation to them taking more of their 'business' elsewhere rather than here. I frequently get Ace of Coins rev in relation to this couple and am stumped to what it may refer to, unless it's about him thinking of moving out (but in which case, why The Chariot?).

Chariot was spot-on, his response was very 'I'm sorry, we'll sort it out so it doesn't bother you again'.

He also mentioned that he is indeed looking to move out by end of lease next year (ping ping ping Pisces Moon!), so not to apply to move out (although I still will). Not entirely sure what the Knight of Swords rev refers to here now.

Quote:
Q: "What will be the outcome of my email I'm sending to DA tomorrow where I explain how badly his bedroom noises have been affecting me?"
* Fountain Tarot

Potentially more critical as lip service and actual changes are two different things...

Queen of Coins rev - the figure here is looking at the coin with a pursed expression on her face. I don't think it's what she wants, even though her surroundings are beautiful (as my house is beautiful)

Page of Cups rev - don't have to tell me this one twice!!! This is often a card for disappointment. Not being happy with what you've got - as a messenger card it could also signify that I don't hear from DA at all (see following card).

King of Swords rev - another reversal!! This is the card of someone whose head is all over the shop, unable to come to an effective plan.

These aren't positive cards - neither party is happy. And a summary card from WOTO:

All That Glitters rev. This card says, now more than ever, to look beyond what is shiny and to recognise it as shiny on the surface, but not necessarily gold (or valuable) to me underneath. I was GOING to say that this indicates to me that my house is not as desirable as I feel it is, but it just occurred to me that maybe DA (or his partner K) isn't as nice a person on the inside as I seem to believe that he is. Beware the masks and what they can conceal.

Gah, this could also indicate that if I move out, I could be unhappy. GAH. Halp?
Well, I definitely feel very Queen of Coins reversed right now My head is a mess. I'm emotionally battered and exhausted, and can't do productivity for peanuts. I need a long bath and a few days of walking, swimming, and doing nothing, although I probably don't have the time to afford on any of these things. And head all over the shop (King of Swords rev), yup that's totally me right now.

Can reversed Pages reflect bad news? It's odd. The emotional maelstrom I went through after DA's reply email was a big one and I'm still trying to figure out how much of it is me having an adrenaline crash, feeling guilty that the only solution is for one of us to leave/that I'm kind of relieved to hear he's going, and also getting sad again because I know with greater certainty now that I potentially face two housemates moving out next year (again).

As for the All That Glitters rev card... I've had several people tell me today that it's time to look after myself and plan to move out anyway because I'm not coping with the stress anymore. Otherwise I'm not entirely sure what it means.
Old 13-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Master

^^ooh in retrospect I'm wondering if the Page of Cups rev refers to my disappointment that he's moving. It did technically blow my "okay, maybe I'll stay if at least one of my housemates is staying" plan out of the water. I'm over searching for two new housemates at once.

Today's practice Q: Will I hear back on the results of my lease application by the end of this week?

Gosh, this is such a mixed bag.

* 9 of Cups REVERSED is not the most positive of cards - it suggests disappointment and not being happy with what is received. However...
* 6 of Wands is generally quite a successful card and suggests that not only will I hear from them, but it's likely to be a positive response (ie I get offered the place).
* Empress is another positive card indicating growth and potential.

I'm not sure how this will unfold. These could mean:
1) No I won't hear from them, but maybe I'll hear back from them later and be offered the place
2) Yes I will hear from them but I won't get the place, but might get offered something else or find something else
3) .... I have no idea, but it all seems to end well?!?!
Old 13-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Chariot was spot-on, his response was very 'I'm sorry, we'll sort it out so it doesn't bother you again'.

He also mentioned that he is indeed looking to move out by end of lease next year (ping ping ping Pisces Moon!), so not to apply to move out (although I still will). Not entirely sure what the Knight of Swords rev refers to here now.

Well, I definitely feel very Queen of Coins reversed right now My head is a mess. I'm emotionally battered and exhausted, and can't do productivity for peanuts. I need a long bath and a few days of walking, swimming, and doing nothing, although I probably don't have the time to afford on any of these things. And head all over the shop (King of Swords rev), yup that's totally me right now.

Can reversed Pages reflect bad news? It's odd. The emotional maelstrom I went through after DA's reply email was a big one and I'm still trying to figure out how much of it is me having an adrenaline crash, feeling guilty that the only solution is for one of us to leave/that I'm kind of relieved to hear he's going, and also getting sad again because I know with greater certainty now that I potentially face two housemates moving out next year (again).

As for the All That Glitters rev card... I've had several people tell me today that it's time to look after myself and plan to move out anyway because I'm not coping with the stress anymore. Otherwise I'm not entirely sure what it means.

The Page of Cups reversed could be receiving news that is unexpected and throws you an emotional curve ball.
Old 13-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Master
Quote:
^^ooh in retrospect I'm wondering if the Page of Cups rev refers to my disappointment that he's moving. It did technically blow my "okay, maybe I'll stay if at least one of my housemates is staying" plan out of the water. I'm over searching for two new housemates at once.

Today's practice Q: Will I hear back on the results of my lease application by the end of this week?

* 9 of Cups REVERSED is not the most positive of cards - it suggests disappointment and not being happy with what is received. However...
* 6 of Wands is generally quite a successful card and suggests that not only will I hear from them, but it's likely to be a positive response (ie I get offered the place).

1) No I won't hear from them, but maybe I'll hear back from them later and be offered the place
2) Yes I will hear from them but I won't get the place, but might get offered something else or find something else

Maybe 9 of Cups reversed is saying, yes, you will hear back ... but when you do, you may not be as happy as you thought you'd be? The 6 of Wands makes me wonder with the 9 of Cups reversed, if it won't be a pyrrhic victory - in the sense that you feel, yay, you got it, but at what cost - are you really happy about it afterall?

And maybe the Empress is just emphasising that it will be a domestically happy outcome - you'll get it offered it, and will then have the option to move, if you still want to.

That's all I've got ... how relevant it is I don't know!
Old 18-12-2015, 05:08 AM
Master

Quote:

Another mixed bag!

I did hear from them multiple times actually - however, many of these were to tell me that they were processing my application and would get back to me about the result of my application soon

I'm 99% sure they were going to offer it to me actually, however I chose not to take it - I ultimately decided I wasn't ready to move just yet (context: racing to meet other deadlines right now and not keen to pay rent on two properties for up to a month).
Old 19-12-2015, 11:58 AM
Master

WHat will my landlady's response be to offering to buy her flat ...

The issue : Wanting to buy this flat - the hooded man
Action to avoid: The mirror
Action to take: Ace of bows - spark of life

Interesting, 2 majors in this (Wildwood Tarot)

The hooded man represents the winter solstice. How interesting - coming up to dec 21 and - gateway of rebirth. Also a time of stillness and solitude which doesn't equate with a house buying activity but it does equate with a non-moving-house activity

The mirror - this is the autumn equinox and a journey to make a healing.

Ace of bows - action to take - this is about creativity and empowerment.

I can't quite connect these cards but regardless - my gut is saying go for it. It's a necessary course of action. Certainly, the hooded man of the winter solstice is saying now ...