Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 01-01-2015, 05:39 PM
comdoc

2015 Numerology

Happy New Year! 2015 is a Universal 8 Year (2+1+5=8). To find your 2015 Personal Year influence, simply plug your birthdata into the calculator here:

http://www.numerologyguide.com/personal-year-numerology

Then select the result to learn about your Personal Year in 2015.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Knower
Personal Year Five

A personal year 5 has the following interpretations and meanings: Independence, Freedom, Connecting To Others

This year positive opportunities may present themselves on all fronts. Many of the obstacles from previous years seem to slip away. Your hard work is rewarded with more personal freedom and a break from restrictive routines. Travel, adventure or additional education might be part of the overall picture. This year is also good for pursuing new employment opportunities or making new friends. You could also change residence. A drawback of this year is that it can make you feel like not working much or bring a tendency to shirk responsibility.

I knew this already..good
Old 01-01-2015, 07:23 PM
Guide
Personal Year Nine
A personal year 9 can have the following meanings for you: Death, Taking Personal Inventory, The End of an Era

The number 9 year is one of completion and marks the beginning of the ending of everything you have managed to accomplish during the last decade. This is an uncomfortable year for many individuals, especially if they are unable to embrace change. You may feel restless and things that used to interest you may be replaced by new desires. If you are not able to let go of the past willingly, a situation may manifest that forces you to change. This is the year you reap what you sow.

It's weird because I have been seeing 27 everywhere for a while and 2+7=9 and 9 means completion.. And I was born on the 27th of October.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 01-01-2015, 07:41 PM
Master
sounds like I'm on track

Personal Year Seven

A personal year 7 is for Reflection, Learning, and Self Analysis

Even if you have a reputation of an extrovert, a year 7 is likely to put you in the mood to be alone. You may feel like pursuing your interests, travelling or finding a way to escape from business pressures. A year 7 is like a coccooning stage for the psyche, in which you analyze, reflect and try to shed any behaviors, relationships or patterns that may be preventing your personal growth. This year also favors any kind of self-improvement including surgical operations, seeking counseling or therapy or seeking higher education.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:49 AM
Knower

Mines is the same as skygazer's

I'm on fast track with this one. I've started changing my bad behaviors toward the end of 2013, and it continued to change in 2014. Reflecting and learning all started taking place at the same time, too. I will be traveling and seeking a Masters, as long as everything goes to plan. Im halfway complete through my personal year before the new year even hit.