Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 21-02-2021, 04:30 AM
Knower
Exclamation need help in interpretation dream

hello all, I need help in interpreting to dream, I had a dream that I saw myself as a Mermen (the male mermaid) I was with my family and eating in a house in the land, then as I got out of the house assassin came in from the shadows it was night and gouged my both eyes in a manner that my both eye holes was wide open, and in my dieing breath, I was asking him "you too belong to the sea? all lives shall return to the sea" and then I died, then the dream ended anyone has a clue what is it meaning?, I try to look it up but I am getting distributed feeling from this dream I read about some it says it's warning of hidden enemies but I have no enemies everyone I know in my life loves me, would love to hear more.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 23-02-2021, 06:22 PM
Pathfinder

Just some suggestions.. the mermen reprints the animal nature in the human body...the survival and reproduction instincts. The assassin gouging out the eyes..maybe the need to see beyond what the physical eyes can see. Or the Bible says better to gouge our your eyes than to sin or err.. seems like a warning about becoming too involved in matters of the flesh..when physical eyes are removed or overcome then you will return to the ocean of life. Or see life as it truly is.. depends really on what's going on in your life right now..
Old 24-02-2021, 06:47 AM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeprem
Just some suggestions.. the mermen reprints the animal nature in the human body...the survival and reproduction instincts. The assassin gouging out the eyes..maybe the need to see beyond what the physical eyes can see. Or the Bible says better to gouge our your eyes than to sin or err.. seems like a warning about becoming too involved in matters of the flesh..when physical eyes are removed or overcome then you will return to the ocean of life. Or see life as it truly is.. depends really on what's going on in your life right now..

thank you kindly, I do felt it the eyes that they were wide open as if that to see things as they are (sight beyond sight) and that line, and there was this moment of clarity right before I died that I realized who this assassin is almost as if everything clear, that felt as if I return home even though I died, thank you so much, that was a dream I had at the day that I got the corona immunity injection, I feared from that and a fear to leave a legacy after me to carry on my teaching, maybe that survival instinct of fear and to see things as they truly are as my intuition tells me that ok to get the injection and I will be fine but the fear was overwhelming I just try to survive and protect those I love, and I was worry also as I work to build my own business in the field I always wanted spirituality to help others, but also the fear and the challenges if it will succeed although deep inside all I want is serve others but I can't just serve and survive without money.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 24-02-2021, 07:22 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the feedback....ultimately our greatest fear is the fear of death. That's why some people are so afraid of coronavirus. In this dream you did face that fear and thus overcome it..i.e. you now know that you survive physical death. Assassin is fear. I do wish you well with your business and spiritual unfolding...hold to your spiritual ideal and service to others and the money will follow..namaste
Old 24-02-2021, 09:35 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeprem
Thanks for the feedback....ultimately our greatest fear is the fear of death. That's why some people are so afraid of coronavirus. In this dream you did face that fear and thus overcome it..i.e. you now know that you survive physical death. Assassin is fear. I do wish you well with your business and spiritual unfolding...hold to your spiritual ideal and service to others and the money will follow..namaste

thank you too have an amazing day and night :) filled with magic and love I will I promise.