Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-03-2021, 09:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I experienced the same. From out of nowhere a simple "quick chat" that went on from wake up until bed time contained my first name in almost every 2nd sentence. Never before ( and we chatted for 6 month or so). I do not know or understand the purpose. I read my name and actually started to hate it . It seemed too formal for being close friends. Yet is was my name but to me it is " cold" or almost "blunt" - I only use the name of someone if I want an direct and immediate reaction or response, get that person alerted and want to get on a personal level on the spot ( friendly or to point something out ). Or to greet someone that is a co-worker or someone not very close to me but valued by me.
Old 08-03-2021, 12:57 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Respectful

Not everyone is.

I hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks Green.Heals. He does believe in respect. And I do too. It just seemed strange to see it in text so much. When I reply, I usually use his initials. Hmmm, that does put a different spin on it.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sven etc.
Hi, I experienced the same. From out of nowhere a simple "quick chat" that went on from wake up until bed time contained my first name in almost every 2nd sentence. Never before ( and we chatted for 6 month or so). I do not know or understand the purpose. I read my name and actually started to hate it . It seemed too formal for being close friends. Yet is was my name but to me it is " cold" or almost "blunt" - I only use the name of someone if I want an direct and immediate reaction or response, get that person alerted and want to get on a personal level on the spot ( friendly or to point something out ). Or to greet someone that is a co-worker or someone not very close to me but valued by me.

To me, it just made me curious if I was missing something in the subtext. True, he didn't use my name that much in person, but on the phone when he was here on the job and now in text he does. I may be just overanalyzing. That may just be his personality quirk.
Old 16-03-2021, 07:06 PM
Experiencer
I remember a voice that is calling my name. Used to be shy about the love I had for her. As if she came again with each other.Was on the street , had telepathic toughts. Not quick will go through this. Feeding from memories. "was online 4 hours ago" signed out.
Old 17-03-2021, 12:10 AM
Master
Maybe done out of love?. Amen
Old 17-03-2021, 10:30 PM
Experiencer
Sometimes I want that person to pronounce my name like herself is doing only.
Old 18-03-2021, 01:55 AM
Master
I guess since he is using your name, he is being very direct with you. So you can use that as your excuse, to be very direct with him aswell. And tell him like "I can't stop thinking about you, and every little detail of every little thing that you do, as I am madly in love with you, and I wanna get married with you, right NOW. RIGHT NOW. WE SHOULD NOW DO THE DEED. EMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ASAP URGENTLY NOW. KISS ME. I MEAN IT DO IT. WE ARE MARRIED. IF YOU DONT KISS ME RIGHT NOW IM GONNA GET A DIVORCE. RIGHT!!! NOOWW!!!!!!!!"

And then next time you can call him your husband. IF you want that! Otherwise just tell him to BUZZ OFF. Just be direct and tell him to "GET DA ### OUDA HEEEYH!" But you gotta say it with an italian accent. Otherwise it doesn't work. And they will think you are serious business and then they will stick around to do some serious business with you. Which is also an option... Ofcourse.
But if you really want him to buzz off, you gotta say it with an italian accent, combined with an extra pessimistic tone of voice. "Get da ### ouda hiiiiyyy..." And don't even look at him while you say it. Say it like you're really bored. You're soooo pessimistic about him that it becomes complete boredom... Like you're so bored, you can hardly even summon the desire to complete the sentence while you're saying it. Like "Get da, # ouda hiiyyh..."

Like it is the last thing you will ever say, it is your final breath. Like you're so tired of him that you just have one last sentence you will speak before you will literally withdraw your consciousness out of your physical body and leave planet earth forever: "Get... da... fo*... oudaaaheeeeeyhhhhhh...."
Old 18-03-2021, 03:23 AM
Master
Least he'll be more inclined to not forget your name. Amen
Old 20-03-2021, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
. I may be just overanalyzing.
I don't think so. ...It is ( at least to me to get a straight forward message to you by getting attention calling you by name all the time The attention on my end was there 24/7 . However it was obviously not the intent. I will never know....
Old 22-03-2021, 03:41 AM
Master
yeah names are strange things. Vibrational sounds I get familiar with, like life is a vibration I get familiar with. But once I get familiar with another vibration, the old one is nowhere to be found. I cannot even remember that I had forgotten something.