Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-02-2021, 05:47 AM
Experiencer

The issue of evil...

I'm so upset... I keep getting scammed by people in various ways because I just wanna help people... Today I got scammed twice out of things that are hard to obtain in a video game... Not horrible at least, But I've gotten scammed and manipulated out of money, etc... Especially by certain people... My uncle does nice things sometimes but then he asks for money or something else he wants and if I say no he throws his past good dead in my face saying I owe him... He even would target empaths online and charge money to do spiritual things, which is disgusting...

I just don't understand evil people... I just don't... are people born like this? Can they change?

I don't even know what I am... I grasp at the straws of my diagnosises (bipolar and autism) but in some ways I don't fit the stereotypes of certain things... I know everyone is unique, but I feel like I just don't quite "know what I am" if you know what I mean...

I can't even deside on a belief system... I like science but I experience certain supernatural things... I guess they both exist?

I mean my moods go up and down like crazy... Ive got an internship coming up... But I applied to it when I felt well... Now I feel like ****... My last few jobs failed because of my mental health and physical health...

Sometimes I feel pure crazy... Like seeing Angel numbers all the time... Especially 42..... Like I don't trust what I see
even on meds because im Bipolar... Though some people think I'm like this because I'm a strong Empath... If I am maybe when I feel ****** like this somebody nearby or I know is going through ****?

I just can't figure this out...

Like my old psych report said "this 12yo has the critical thinking skills of an adult but the emotions of a 3-5yo"

It's not good to be so unbalanced...
Old 08-02-2021, 11:39 PM
Master
Don't cling onto belief systems they are just another scam, don't take life so serious, its there to enjoy. I was once like you letting everyone walk all over me, I lent money to people who I thought were friends and never got the money back. I felt like a victim, but I was really nothing more than a weak childish mined young man, then I grew up.
Old 09-02-2021, 07:06 PM
Master

A successful scammer needs someone who is willing to be scammed. If you keep getting scammed then on some level you are presenting yourself as a victim. Perhaps there are lessons for you in using your discrimination and setting your boundaries. Be willing to say no. When you have learned whatever it is you need to learn then the scamming will stop.

Peace
Old 09-02-2021, 10:49 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with what Psychoslice and iamthat have said

Namaste
Old 10-02-2021, 04:48 AM
Experiencer

I had a huge response written out but long story short the rare items were rare Pokeballs... And playing in a mode where there is a 1percent chance of getting a very rare Shiny Pokemon but you don't find out until the end... Anyway I used a rare Pokeball and the Pokemon turned out Shiny!

Anyway someone begged me to trade him it then he would copy it and trade back .... I said no because there wasn't any guarantee he would give it back... I said no and he persisted and even pmed me over messenger... Instead of giving in I blocked him! The Shiny I ended up with is often used in online competive play so is highly sought after...

Karma?