Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illumine
Thanks for sharing these, I tried your aura cleansing button . Particularly as I got to the last part before pressing the button I came over feeling all tingly and shivery and it enhanced when I pressed the button so it seems pretty good!

You've got a wonderful way of using words!
thank you it's one of my favorite buttons :) that's why I shared it, but as you can see, sometimes it can be overused when we don't feel what we are looking for, and it can overwhelm those around us.just please be careful, as if used to much, it can be like to much of a good thing :P

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 22-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
I did it twice or maybe 3 times. Right after that I got in the biggest fight with my fiance (child's father). I'm not sure if this had anything to do with it or not...It was an awful fight, I lost it and ended up hitting him...I just saw RED and couldn't control it. I never lose control like that.
Because this button is strong, one shoulder never do it more then once or twice in a few days, bc of how much it will affects ourselves and others, we'll get overwhelmed if we're not careful enough. Like you said with the red, if we don't have experience with this immense new energy we have and keep adding to, it'll be to much and we won't be able to control it. After some time of learning how to control the much greater force, we can add on more and more. One of the things I forgot to mention is that I noticed you have a very strong will, the light was a little overpowering but you'll grow stronger, you'll get beyond it, and you'll be able to control yourself much better, and with the brightness I saw, it is like you are a beacon of light, you are very bright and strong, you can be and become anything you desire to.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 22-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Because this button is strong, one shoulder never do it more then once or twice in a few days, bc of how much it will affects ourselves and others, we'll get overwhelmed if we're not careful enough. Like you said with the red, if we don't have experience with this immense new energy we have and keep adding to, it'll be to much and we won't be able to control it. After some time of learning how to control the much greater force, we can add on more and more. One of the things I forgot to mention is that I noticed you have a very strong will, the light was a little overpowering but you'll grow stronger, you'll get beyond it, and you'll be able to control yourself much better, and with the brightness I saw, it is like you are a beacon of light, you are very bright and strong, you can be and become anything you desire to.

Thank you for the feedback, Shadedragon. It makes perfect sense. I just "assumed" it didn't work because I didn't feel any change or anything when I was pressing this button. Obviously it worked, a little too well. LOL

Thank you for the kind comments regarding my strong will and such. I keep hearing all these great things about myself, from so many people on here and others outside of here; I just don't see/feel it myself. I believe that I'm capable of these things, deep inside of me. However it's extremely frustrating when I can't control or will anything on my own. I ask to speak with my guides, see them, get signs from them, and nothing...I ask for so much, and nothing. I have had many great mediums/psychics tell me about all of my gifts and talents, some even put a time frame on them on when I will start to see them for myself and begin to use them. That time has now come and gone, many times..

Sorry for rambling...Thank you again.

Many Blessings to You & Yours,
Kylie
Old 22-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you for the feedback, Shadedragon. It makes perfect sense. I just "assumed" it didn't work because I didn't feel any change or anything when I was pressing this button. Obviously it worked, a little too well. LOL

Thank you for the kind comments regarding my strong will and such. I keep hearing all these great things about myself, from so many people on here and others outside of here; I just don't see/feel it myself. I believe that I'm capable of these things, deep inside of me. However it's extremely frustrating when I can't control or will anything on my own. I ask to speak with my guides, see them, get signs from them, and nothing...I ask for so much, and nothing. I have had many great mediums/psychics tell me about all of my gifts and talents, some even put a time frame on them on when I will start to see them for myself and begin to use them. That time has now come and gone, many times..

Sorry for rambling...Thank you again.

Many Blessings to You & Yours,
Kylie
Are you certain you haven't already spoken to them? :) there are thousands of ways we get signs from them, and some are not easy to see or understand unless approached in the right light. I am a guide for a little girl, so I know how they have some trouble seeing signs and things. If you ever need help or just someone to talk to, I'll be here also, recall that there is a reason for Everything, and sometimes we forget this so we don't notice that we are reading something or seeing something for a reason. I know I've missed a lot of signs, and sometimes I'm very happy that I wrote them down, because it's now that I can understand and reflect on, when if it seemed random to me before. Do you ever have a random thought, see something that is almost like a warning for what is to happen? A lot of times its your guide trying to warn you or give you a chance to avoid it, or see it come before it does.

Old 23-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Master

I noticed something after thinking on the reason I did not share the awakening button. I realized that bc I know it, and mentioned it, it is like me waving in front of youthat I have it and that you have to personally ask me for it if you want it. But I see that I was playing the cards wrong, I will give the button here if anyone wishes it to be present. I will leave it up to fate after that to carry into hands that will use it properly, and that by using it, no matter who it may be, they become better and further their bond with the light, as comes with awakening. Especially on the scale it is coming on, with the moving up two to three.

Old 24-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Experiencer
I would like it, please. I promise to use it responsibly and not accidently overdue it like I did the aura one. LOL Yeah, but really though.

Could you give a little more info...like for instance, how often is 'healthy' for you to use this awakening button? That way for people like me, who can't "feel" any changes taking place, they don't overdue it.
Old 24-07-2012, 12:55 AM
Master

I'd trust my gut, sometimes not more then once or twice in the span of one's lifetime. For others, they can do it once a week. I did it twice over the course of a few days on accident the second time. As soon as I figured out how to do it, I took off and now I've fully awakened, it is a whole different experience... it is like nothing I knew beforehand, it is like that feeling that you have fully merged with the whole universe, and it's silence as well, you feel complete.. my rambling sry. But below is the awakening button sequence.
Awaken
(small dot)

See
(small basic drawing of eye)

Hear
(small drawing of two ears connected together like a butterfly's wings)

Love
(small drawing of a heart)

Speak
(Three sound vibration symbols, like a ) but facing up, towards the word)

Know
(small drawing of brain)

Feel
(small drawing of a finger)

Smell
(small drawing of nose)

A small drawing indicates that it should be no bigger then a cm / or no bigger then the space between each line, the lines should not pass through them. Then move to the right side of the page, start about even with "See" and draw three large circles about an inch wide, each below each other. Starting from the top label the first Sense, the second Awaken, and the third and final Live. (The words for these three go inside the circle) Now to use this, start and touch each thing below the words starting at the top and move down, the go over to the bigger circles and touch those as well, starting at the top and moving down, finishing with Live. You should never abuse this, bc there are many advantages, but there are also disatvantages as well upon awakening, your whole life takes a huge shift. Take this into account, but also remember that when using this, you as a person will change largely, what you attract, how you think and act, everything. Read up on awakening so you know those changes and how you want to affect your life. Also be cautious, as continuous pressing of the button to often (you should leave at least a few days between using this system) and some people only need it once. From what I know of it, it may jump you straight to clear, then you move up one to three from there, it's up to fate what happens though.I can tell you about the different aura colors once you pass crystal, as that intonation you won't find on the Internet really at all.

Old 24-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Experiencer
I don't understand what the sound vibration symbols are to look like...?
Old 24-07-2012, 01:04 AM
Master

Quote:
I don't understand what the sound vibration symbols are to look like...?
)))
but facing up towards the word, like if sound was like this))) sound but from below going up. Does that make sense?

Old 24-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Experiencer
kinda like a stretched out U ??