Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
You're forgetting another valid possibility Mickiel.
People take a strong interest in god when their life is going down the tubes.
Is america still suffering from multiple issues since 9/11

Suffering, 13. an uncomfortable proof of God. The vast majority of humans, when they suffer, acknowledge God in their consciousness. They cut through the chase and appeal to what their consciousness considers as real help.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
"my god" , the things you come up with, well I'm off to bed now, zzzzzzzzzzzz.

14. the pressence of God in human language continually asserts itself in metaphors, sarcasm, satire, politics, laws, education, its just a dominant part of human expression. OMG! My God! God help us! God have mercy on us!
Old 13-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Suffering, 13. an uncomfortable proof of God. The vast majority of humans, when they suffer, acknowledge God in their consciousness. They cut through the chase and appeal to what their consciousness considers as real help.
Thankyou again for agreeing with me.
When people suffer they start belleving in god to end their suffering.
If god were real, and they asked god for "real help", and it don't come, then that's proof it's just a belief.
Beliefs: The glitch of the inner matrix.
Old 13-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Master
15. RNA and DNA are proofs of God. And proof of the falsehood of evolution. Evolution teachs that things replicated on their own and became complex through cumulative selection and mutation. How could DNA and RNA evolve from something very rudimentary into their present day intricacy when the organism containing the basic genome would require the more complex, present day DNA and RNA to replicate?

There is not even " One" generally accepted scientific theory on the orgin of Life!
Old 13-12-2011, 05:46 PM
Master
16. The Laws of conservation. These laws state which things can or cannot occur in nature. Using this law we can know that matter and energy cannot create itself, it is impossible for matter and energy to create themselves through natural processes. If they cannot create themselves, then they must have been created.
Old 13-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Bluegreen

Mickiel, you deduce that there is a God. You do not prove that there is one. In another thread I pointed out that in order to prove something scientifically, that something must be measured and it must be possible to replicate the measurements.

CERN measured that a neutrino moved faster than light. They requested others to replicate their findings.

Proof of God's existence will always be a personal experience.
Old 13-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Time

Quote:
It is habitually said that God cannot be proven, something which I seriously disagree with. But people have said this so long, its dug into their unbelief system. But I often claim that God can be proven in a belief system; and I will list 100 proofs as a " Start;" because there are far more than 100. These are ways to prove God to yourself; in no certain order;

1. Consciousness. A stunning proof of God. No matter how life reproduces itself, only one kind can produce its kind! No Zebra can produce an elephant, and no ape can produce a human. Nothing unconscious can produce consciousness. Consciousness was produced by a consciousness. Intelligent thinking was began by intelligent thinking. Consciousness can only be traced by consciousness, consciousness can only be understood by consciousness, and consciousness can only be reproduced by consciousness; Thus consciousness in humans is a proof of a Conscious God.

The level of the power of consciousness reveals the orgin of consciousness to be on a far greater level, in order to produce consciousness. Meaning consciousness couldnot have began from things that are far " Less than it is itself." The orgin of consciousness must be greater than consciousness in order to produce it; which points directly to God.

2. Life. Life is proof of God, because life can only come from life; a simple fact which is undeniable. Life cannot be produced from absolute zero. In fact, nothing can be produced from absolute zero. There are no examples of life producing itself from nothing. Humanity woke up into conscious life years ago, and humans have been trying to figure out how and why ever since. The reason how and why has consistantly stared us in the face of our reason and points to God. And no matter how much we try to point to other things, it will always keep comming back to him.

I can list a counter agrument for every one of your "proofs". So how is it proof of your word, when mine completely dissagrees?
Old 13-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen

Proof of God's existence will always be a personal experience.

I disagree, although 17. Personal experience is a proof of God, it certainly is not limited to personal experience. Archaeology is proof of God, as is 18. History. And if you combine those two, then you can correlate it with 19. " The Bible" as proof of God. And use such biblical and historical events that dovetailed with the bible to produce;

The campaign into Israel by Pharaoh Shishak ( 1 Kings 14:25-26) recorded on the actual walls of the Temple of Amun in Thebes, Egypt.

The Revolt of Moab against Israel ( 2 Kings 1:1; 3:4-27) as recorded on the Mesha Inscription.

The fall of Samaria ( 2 Kings 17:3-6,24; 18:9-11) to Sargon II, king of Assyria, as recorded on his palace walls.

The fall of Jerusalem to Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon ( 2 Kings 24: 10-14) as recorded in the Babylonian Chronicles.

These events have absolutely nothing to do with personal belief, they are recorded events in history, correlated with certified Archaeological finds, which point directly to Gods influence.
Old 13-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time
I can list a counter agrument for every one of your "proofs". So how is it proof of your word, when mine completely dissagrees?

Well lets have it; but your going to need at least 100 counter arguements.
Old 13-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Time

Quote:
Well lets have it; but your going to need at least 100 counter arguements.

IT begins...