Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-11-2011, 01:05 AM
Master

How do I raise my energy vibrations?

The title says it all. I have been informed that my energy has a medium vibrational level, but that it has potential for being raised. How do I do that... and what good will it do me?
Old 21-11-2011, 01:44 AM
BlackWolf

I think positive thoughts. I know that is sort of a broad answer but it helps me. Try always thinking on the positive side of things even when something bad happens to you. Do something for someone that is completely selfless, like if someone doesn't have enough money for a loaf of bread in the store and has to run out to their car to dig for change, just pay for their bread. Its a couple bucks and is such a huge act of kindness that they will likely never forget about the stranger who helped them out during a very hard time in their lives. That is the kind of thing that will help raise your energy and add to your good Karma at the same time.
Old 21-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Sangress

Heres my take on it.

Raising an energetic vibration is all about increasing the velocity of your energy, basically making it flow faster which in turn makes you create more energy and build it up in strength.

Naturally energy moves up the scale in frequency the faster it moves (creating more energy is just an extra affect of it which actually helps increase the momentum.)

So faster movement of energy = higher vibration.

Everyone has a limit to how high or low they can bring their vibe. It's a bit like a voicebox, you can only yell so loud and sing so low/high before it hurts or simply stops.
Old 21-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Aquatic_Dragon

Try to visualize or feel energy being drawn into yourself, you can do this through meditation or being deeply relaxed, also what BlackWolf says can be good as well positive thoughts bring positive energy, thus bringing more powerful vibrations.

Good luck!
Old 21-11-2011, 08:12 AM
mattie

Expanding One's Consciousness

‘raising frequency’ @ multidimensions.com. 69 results.
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...dimensions.com

‘raising consciousness’ @ multidimensions.com. 79 results.
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...mensions. com
Old 21-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Serenity Bear

There are two things here:

Raising your vibration to work in a reading, you just get yourself excited and it brings the energy in. Walking around inbetween sittings can also help if your doing multiple readings.

However if you mean raising your energy so your connection to spirit becomes clearer Im afraid that is called ascension and to do that you need to meditate and do something creative for ten minutes every day. You cant push ascension it comes in its own sweet time.
Old 21-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi,
Practically speaking how I do it is:

Fast or if that is not realistic...

Eat org vegetables and fruits for days, a bit of org. grains (moderately)

No meats or animal products-cheese, etc., No alcohol, caffeine, sugar, smoke

Spend at least an hour a day in silence (could be called meditation)

Limit TV or no TV.

Listen to inspiring talks and music, only.

If you read, only inspiratinal books.

Cleanse your "aura" each morning with a shower and natural soap.

Be conscious of any thought that is not positive, calm and kind.
Gently banish any unwelcome thoughts from your mind.
Focusing on internal and external awareness of the Presence.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Master

Hmmmm. Let's see, that makes for three different approaches to raise them.

A - the vibration level can be affected by positive thinking and acting, meditation, and a healthy lifestyle.

B - summoning energy will increase the vibration level.

C - increasing the personal energy amount will do the same.

Of these things I believe that meditation is the best I can hope for from A. B has me scratching my neck as that energy doesn't hang around for long. I can see that it is useful when I do psychic acts as I sometimes summon energy as part of them. C sounds good but I don't know how to increase it other than temporarily.
Old 21-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Guide
Miss Hepburn, how long should the fast be for?

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 22-11-2011, 02:28 AM
OceanWaves19161

It's basically done by eating well, clearing the energy field and by clearing any issues within yourself that you need to resolve...this helps you to gain a better understand of your true identity apparently.