Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-11-2019, 09:04 PM
Knower

Dissolving the "I". Becoming "ONE"

If anyone has had a glimpse of it ?

I will share my experience of it and i would like to see if anyone else share the same feeling.

I dont know from where i got this learning but when i woke up one day, i had to rush to the hospital because my aunt had a surgery. While i was in the hospital sitting on the benches, i was just observing people. Suddenly, a point came where i started looking everyone as "ME".

As if, the skin is different but i would have been doing exactly the same as other people are doing right now if i would have been raised like them or rather say, if i was at their place. Same feelings emotions, just as i want to protect my self and be successful and what not, they want it for themselves too.

So, whats the difference ? Just a different experience of life ?

This oneness cannot only be experienced with humans, but with animals plants every thing.
Just look at a worm crawling, what is he trying to aspire ? Food ? Life ? Survival ? Isnt every creature aspiring for it ?
To become a better version of who i currently am ?

I have had few glimpses of it, and tears just roll out of my eyes.

When we understand this intellectually, when this comes in our experience, we just bow down to every human being, because we see the ME in them.

And this is what happened to me after that. I dont see any other person as different from me. I just feel the same for all people i see. If i say or do a little wrong to somebody or even have a wrong though about somebody, i just bow down and say sorry from a deeper level and praise the creator in him. The ME in him. and my eyes turn all watery.

As if for whom i am creating the wrong thoughts ? Me ? lol, the illusion that we are separate.

One can also link the law of karma with it. The wrong we do to other is actually not doing wrong to others, but to yourself only.

Is this a new dimension, or is it just being empathetic of next level ?
Old 07-11-2019, 09:19 PM
Knower
I don't know. Mercury is in retrograde so I feel pretty bummed.

Well I have had a Kundalini Awakening and am in constant low-level bliss inside, but that can get tiring. I don't really feel anxiety much. I have touched on God's Love, but not a real sense of oneness.
Old 07-11-2019, 09:38 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan

I will share my experience of it and i would like to see if anyone else share the same feeling.

I dont know from where i got this learning but when i woke up one day, i had to rush to the hospital because my aunt had a surgery. While i was in the hospital sitting on the benches, i was just observing people. Suddenly, a point came where i started looking everyone as "ME".

As if, the skin is different but i would have been doing exactly the same as other people are doing right now if i would have been raised like them or rather say, if i was at their place. Same feelings emotions, just as i want to protect my self and be successful and what not, they want it for themselves too.

So, whats the difference ? Just a different experience of life ?

This oneness cannot only be experienced with humans, but with animals plants every thing.
Just look at a worm crawling, what is he trying to aspire ? Food ? Life ? Survival ? Isnt every creature aspiring for it ?
To become a better version of who i currently am ?

I have had few glimpses of it, and tears just roll out of my eyes.

When we understand this intellectually, when this comes in our experience, we just bow down to every human being, because we see the ME in them.

And this is what happened to me after that. I dont see any other person as different from me. I just feel the same for all people i see. If i say or do a little wrong to somebody or even have a wrong though about somebody, i just bow down and say sorry from a deeper level and praise the creator in him. The ME in him. and my eyes turn all watery.

As if for whom i am creating the wrong thoughts ? Me ? lol, the illusion that we are separate.

One can also link the law of karma with it. The wrong we do to other is actually not doing wrong to others, but to yourself only.

Is this a new dimension, or is it just being empathetic of next level ?

You can check out my 'This will probably sound crazy but...' thread in this forum for background on what I'm about to say.

I know exactly what you're saying because I'm living that experience. It's a constant state. When I look at someone, anyone or my dog or any living creature I can sense in an empathetic and visceral way the same awareness in them.

It's a massive shift in consciousness from mind to awareness. If I close my eyes and silently say to myself "I" the only thing that comes to mind is awareness. My worldview has been turned upside-down and inside-out and the first couple or few weeks were insanely intense.

I can also relate to the tears and they do stream, but it seems to be stabilizing now. One thing for sure is if I watch this YouTube video the tears will flow.

https://youtu.be/FscIgtDJFXg?list=PL...w9Ed9VLBLVn A

EDIT: This is the definition of enlightenment. Knowing and experiencing one's true nature and it becoming a lived experience.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:43 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Jay,

If you had a breakthrough, and it certainly sounds like you did, but aren't firmly established in that state of being this video is worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_28...F&index=4&t=0s
Old 07-11-2019, 10:53 PM
Master

Quote:

Yes, I realised back in December 1986 that there is only the Self and the Self is everywhere, without limits. All things exist within the Self. So there is no separation. There is nothing which is not me. That has been my daily reality ever since. It is not a thought. It is an ever-present state of Being.

Peace.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Jay,

If you had a breakthrough, and it certainly sounds like you did, but aren't firmly established in that state of being this video is worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_28...F&index=4&t=0s

Bro, i have seen this video already and i have been seeing this Swami's videos . I looked at it all.over again. And alot of things made sense. As to, after the spontaneous breakthrough. We are not established in that state. We have to do that. True.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:23 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Yes, I realised back in December 1986 that there is only the Self and the Self is everywhere, without limits. All things exist within the Self. So there is no separation. There is nothing which is not me. That has been my daily reality ever since. It is not a thought. It is an ever-present state of Being.

Peace.

Yes just wanted to know if anyone shares the same feeling. And yes you do. Exactly the same.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
I don't know. Mercury is in retrograde so I feel pretty bummed.

Well I have had a Kundalini Awakening and am in constant low-level bliss inside, but that can get tiring. I don't really feel anxiety much. I have touched on God's Love, but not a real sense of oneness.

Bro, its a ride everyone has to take. Kundalini after awakening, after giving you the glimpse of it, starts the purification process that works on different levels, body , mind.

It will surely makenyou realize the sense of oneness. Dont aspire for it. Just do your practice and help cleanse mind and body. And youll see
Old 08-11-2019, 11:06 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Bro, i have seen this video already and i have been seeing this Swami's videos . I looked at it all.over again. And alot of things made sense. As to, after the spontaneous breakthrough. We are not established in that state. We have to do that. True.

What's your interpretation? That is, is it enough to fully throw oneself into one of the four yogas or spread one's effort among all four? Maybe I missed it but I didn't think he made that clear.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the answer. It's the path most suited to the individual, of course that doesn't exclude some practice of the others.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:09 PM
Master
Hi,

Consider that what we call God is an Energy Field that resides within all things. Now if we are also a piece of God, we would indeed be present within all things as well. That is the concept of oneness I understand and embrace.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/